Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Shadow would smile at Shabuto. Sitting back, Shadow would examine his son.

"...and I can do this how...? Just kidding. I can do anything. And so can you..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:46 pm

I..I DINDNT MEAN TO I SWEAR.!"

Shabuto said franticly...He would start to eat some of the food that was on the table.

"It...was this Damn black Sand....it takes control someimes and make me do things...I've Killed alot of people becuase of this Curse...its selaed away right now...My mother gave the rest of her life to seal it away...but

Shabuto said cleing his heart.

"Thats just running away from reality....i need to learn to control this power...i need to harnest it for the better...I need to Have control of wehither i want to kill someone or not"

He said chewing A chicken leg that was on the table.

My mother before dying told me to seek my father and that you would be able to help me....Reclaim andmaintain my sanity
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:35 pm

"Shadow would stern up. Pretending not to care, Shadow would look at the table. In his mind, he would feel a sort of happieness. His boy had guts. But why? Snapping his fingers a small feast would appear on the table before them. Pulling a bowl of mac&cheese near him, he would begin to eat.

"...and what lead you to do that..? Please sit...have some food...
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:26 pm

It was both sad and ironic that he used the word "Dying"...Shabuto's Demeanor Became quite dark as his explained what happened.

"I....I...Killed her"

He said Making a fist and clenching it greatly...it pained him to say these words...though they were true..in a sense the black sand actually had posses him forcing him into a psychotic break where he killed his mother. Shabuto however didn't separate the two...the sand lived inside of him though not in his right mind they blade that Pierced her chest was in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Shadow would wipe the tears from his sons eyes. He would stop crying and hand the note back to him. Sitting at the kitchen table, Shadow would smile.

"...so...let's play catch up...where's your mother..? I've been dieng to see her again..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Shabuto Would Follow Shadows Hand as it guided his head upward.hen Shabuto seen his father shed a tear his Eyes would water as well...Shabuto had been through alot in his life...he had Killed many people...he though he posses no humanity at all...but seeing his father cry and his own eyes full of tears this gave him a sense of humanity that...he thought he had lost

"I'm...Home?....This is my home."

Shabuto said as a tear fell from his eyes...it had been so long sense he had a place to call his own...He didnt know hat to expect from his father but for some reason he trusted him and as at ease.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Shadow would smile as a tear hit the picture. This was a long time ago. Looking at the boy, Shadow would lift his face up to eye contact.

"...don't be shy buddy...your home now.."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:42 pm

"Oh....Ok.."

He would Hand the note to him which also has a picture of shabuto' Mother Koizumi and Shadow.

"I dont ...mean to intrude...but...I had to find you...i had too"

He said standing in front of Shado his head Still not making eye contact with him... he felt very pressured...The father that he had longed for as in front of him...he didnt know how to handle it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Shadow would raise an eyebrow. Holding his hand out for that note that he was holding, Shadow would smile and gesture for him to come in.

"...let's talk some more..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:02 pm

At seeing Shadow shabuto's heart began to race...he looked at the paper once more it had a picture of Shadow and Shabuto's mother...he had came all the ay here and so he had to tell shadow ho he was.

"I...Um...well..."

He was so afraid though shadow gave him a calm welcoming he still coundt shake this nervousness he felt

"Come..on...he's right here say something"

He then mustered up the courage to announce who he was.

"I...am Shabuto...Shabuto Uchiha...I dont know how to say this but....I believe your are my father...assuming your Shadow uchiha"

He said Holding his right shoulder with his left Hand His head lowering slightly out of shyness...he wasnt sure how shadow was going to take the news...Well he hoped
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Shadow would open the door. He was sitting just a few feet from the door after all. Opening the door, Shadow would look into his eyes with some kind of belonging with the boy.

"..can I help you..?
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:30 pm

With his Hair and Scarf Lightly Flowing in the surrounding wind shabuto would enter the area of the Uchiha hideout. Reaching in his Pocket and pulling out a Piece of paper he would look the the Building and say

"Well...this certainly looks like the place"

He said as he approached the door..He was extremely nervous for his reason for being in this place was to meet The man ho left him the Scroll...His Father Shadow Uchiha. He was hesitant but would gather up enough Courage to Faintly knock on the door. He knew that there wasn't a good chance anyone heard it but...he couldn't bring his self to do anymore. so he waited hoping slightly that no one would answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Elysium Castle :: The Leader's District :: Uchiha Domain-
Jump to: