Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Shabuto would catch the Vial... He trusted his father and so he would ingest the vile liquid... though unsure what he would obtain from this
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Shadow would smile as he realized that his boy had a thirst for power as well as himself. Walking up to a shelf, Shadow would grab two elixers and mix them together. Tossing the vial to Shabuto, he would expect him to catch it with his new and inproved eyesight.

"...this should help..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:52 pm

"Amazing..... What do wee do now?"

He said now that he had achieve the mangekyo he wondered what he should do now
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Shadow would grin at his son. Looking at him, Shadow would figure he wanted to know what it did. Touching Shabuto's arm, his new eye would glow and surge with power. As he took his hand off of Shabuto's arm, a thick stream of his Chakra would flow out of his hand and into Shadow. Shadow would return the Chakra to Shabuto before he felt any sort of Chakra Drainage side affects.

"...it holds unbelievable parasitic abilities..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:21 pm

"Here take this creepy thing dad"

Shabuto said as he hnded his father the eye wping th Eye juice on his sleve. He looked at his fathers new ey marveling at it...he wondered though what power it held
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Shadow would walk into the lab and grab a beaker with a green and black eye in it and it would materialize into his eye socket. Looking around with his new eye, Shadow would hold the beaker out for Shabuto to place his eye in. Shadow would smile.

"...ok buddy...you don't have to hold onto that thing anymore...I'll fix that thing up in no time..!"

Color scheme of new eye:
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 Upgrade-Ben_10-EP4
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Would hold the gross eye in his hand and merely Followed his father to his Laboratory
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Shadow would stand. As he closed his left eye and held out his hand. Activating his Terogon, Shadow would clench his free hand into a fist as his blind eye materialized into his palm. It hurt like hell.

"...let's go to the lab ok..?"

Handing his blind eye to Shabuto, Shadow would walk casually to his laboritory.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:05 pm

"Huh...My Eyes?"

Shabuto would Go to Look at his eyes in a near by Mirror His eyes widedn as he saw the Fruts of the labor.
Spoiler:

"Amazing!....but what about your eye!:"

He said Touching his fathers face Grazing his Blind eye with his finger tips
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Shadow would smile as he revealed his blinded eye. Shadow would be soft and gentle with his voice.

"...yea...I'm all good...your eyes...there beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:39 pm

(( Not Sure Lol but i guess it fixed itself))

Shabuto would Vaguely Hear his father Voice as he slowly came too. The Burning in his Eyes and Ceased but his Vision would appear to be somewhat blurry as he stared into his father face..barly even seeing his facial feature. It would seem his eyes needed time to recover from thier sudden transformation

"Your...alive...?"

Shabuto was confused but bore a slight smile he thought he had killed his father like he did his mother...but it would seem shadow ad trick of his own and so he did nothing but merely smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:21 pm

((cool, you figured it out..what was wrong..?))

Walking down the stairwell clenching his left eye, Shadow would walk into the kitchen and see his son clenching his eyes and screaming. Picking him up and placing him in a chair, Shadow would move Shabuto's hands from his face and have him look at him. Shadow was fine. But he was blind in his left eye.

"...My Son...Look Into My Eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:32 pm

"Ack!!"

Shabuto said as the blood splattered on his face. moments later he would feel the burn of the mangekyo awakening inside him. His eyes would feel like they had been dipped in acid.

"AHHH!!!"

The pain was unbearable but he could feel it...the power of of the mangekyo starting to surge thought his body forming inside his eyes. He would clench his eyes though it did nothing to soothe him. He would fall unconscious from the extreme stress of the transformation.

Last edited by Shabuto Uchiha on Wed May 09, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong post)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Coughing blood onto Shabuto, Shadow's life would begin to fade. Falling onto Shabuto, Shadow wouldn't be moving at all.

"..."

Other than remorse, Shabuto would begin to feel his eyes burn. His Mangekyou was awakening once again. The pain was excrutiating.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:06 pm

"But that's....They way i killed my..Mother...i cant do the same to you"

Speaking these words shabuto would remember the day he took his mothers life...he was afraid that he would kill his father...Though he could feel the power of the fully awakened sharingan filling his being...he would have to trust that his father would work something out....And so he complied Unsheathing his blade Sorrow shabuto would plunged the sword into his fathers chest using excessive force Hoping that whatever his father was planing...would work
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Shadow would place his hand over Shabuto's eyes and he would see something like the northern lights in his eyelids. Removing his hand from his Son's eyes, Shadow would smile.

"...you have eyes as fast as mine now son...all you need to do is transform them into Mangekyou...now...I want you to take your sword...and drive it through my chest..."

Shadow had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:38 pm

"You....Can?"

Shabuto said.... He thought his Sharingan would take ages to mature. But apatently his father had some sort of ability that would cause him and his eyes to mature...this as an opportunity that he simply couldn't refuse.

"Do....Do it..im ready"

She said standing firmly in front of his father.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Shadow would smilethis had a simple salution. Time.

"...I can fix that for you so your eyes mature early...if you'd like..?"
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:47 pm

"Not really sure why?... the scroll said that they sharingan is only awakened when on of its carriers undergoes a emotion charged moment...that what lead to its activation....but no mangekyo...maybe since i had only just obtained my eyes the mangekyo couldnt be Sustained and so it returned to a dormant state...one that could possible awakend again...given the right situation."

He said...shabuto as surprised he knew so much...but the phenomena of the sharingan as something that he had taken a keen interest in..he had to...it was his birth right.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Shadow would raise his eyebrow. That's not right.

"...and why did that happen..?"
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:16 pm

"I...I Cant.....The shock of my mothers death only awakened the sharingan...it didnt give me such a blessed ability...i only posse the first tomae... which i why i need you to train me...so that i can obtain the mangekyo.

Though he had indeed fulfilled the requirements for obtaining the mangekyo his sharingan wasn't fully matured and so he couldnt use it this as something though he hoped he father could assist him with.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Shadow would smile as he stood up. He realized that Shabuto should already have his Mangekyou from killing his mother.

"...show me your Mangekyou..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:52 am

You...Could remove them?"

Shabuto Heart began to Jump for llack of a better word...Remove this Curse he thought to him self. Finally it would all be over...he wouldnt be Swarmed withthe fear of loosing himself to the Sand.

"Yeah just get ri-"Wait...no...I want to keep it"

He said he would reflect back to his mothers sacrifice...Her death would be in vain if he simply Casted it aside...No...he had somewhatmore respect for his mother life...her goal and ambtions that now lived on trough him... They were noe his along with those of his own...He would seek out this man Eight revieve this training and Conquer his curse advancing himself in the sand arts....But there wassomething else he needed from his father....something inmportant.

"I willseek out this man Eight but...My sharingan.....Only you can Help me train and masters its power...will you?"

He said Looking up at his father Smiling he had never smiled so much before..He couldnt help it never had he felt the Care of a paernt almost equal to that of his mothers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:49 am

Shadow would smile and place his hand on Shabuto's forehead. Streaming knowlege about sand manipulation and where to find the guy to do it.

"...his name is Eight. He owes me a favor. Tell him I sent you for his Iron Sand and he will teach you how to use your abilities...or...I could just remove them from you now...your pick son.."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Shabuto would Smile as Piece of Chicken Flesh were cuasght in his teeth. He was happy to hear is father say those words.To be honest this meeting had went in a totaly diferent way than he though...his father was actually understanding of him..not jusdging him like everyone elese did...This cuased him to become more open and so he nervous tendicies started to fade.

"How will yo do that...Father?"

It was strange at first...calling him father but strangly reasuring to know that he wasnt in this world alone bearing the burden of this curse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next