Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_vote_lcapAn Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_voting_barAn Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_vote_lcapAn Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_voting_barAn Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) Empty
PostSubject: An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow)   An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:00 pm

After his father Followed him he would Noticed that the two of them would Enter the Grave yard. It was here that shabuto wanted to show his father the Burial place of his mother...For today was her anniversary"

"...."

He said nothing.... he ws going into a slight depression the further they got into the place....this was one of the most Difficult times of the year for shabuto...aside form Taxes and so he wanted his father o be here with him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow)   An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:46 pm

Shadow would walk into the graveyard. His eyes were silvery as the moonlight shined of of them. Walking up to a beautifully hand chisseled Tombstone, Shadow would frown as a tear escaped him. It would run down his face and crash violently onto the tyle path that led to the tombstone. Shadow was a broken man. Barely holding a constant tone in his voice, it was easy to tell that this was killing him on the inside.

"...why have you brought me here Shabuto..?"
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow)   An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:43 pm

"So you can understand my pain"

Shabuto said falling upon his mothers tombstone. Shabuto wanyed his father to fully understand his pain..the sorrow and guilt that had engulfed hom for so long.Tears began to rapidly fall from his eyes but he didn't let one sound escape his mouth.

"I carved this grave for her...with the very force that took her from me."

Shabuto clenched the tip of the tomb stone. He tried to hold back his tears but could not any longer.

"M...mother! ...I'm...so sorry...you hear me? ...I.. I didn't mean to.....mother...I..."

Shabuto was holding the grave with such force that his hands began to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow)   An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ill-Fated Reuion Of love And Guilt( Shadow)
Page 1 of 1