Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_vote_lcapThe Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_voting_barThe Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_vote_lcapThe Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_voting_barThe Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:58 am

Sitting up lazily, Shadow would yawn and strech. Standing to his feet, Shadow would crack his neck.

"...ugg....sure, let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Hearing His father expressing his pas concerning his Demonic chakra shabuto began to understand why he had inherrited the Chakra in the first place. Though hearing Good news Shabuto would jump up in Excitement. He was glad he wouldnt have to Worry about loosing himself to his Demonic Chakra.

"Thanks Pops!!"

Shabuto said smiling From ear to ear...he was so happy... But he then thought of his mother...Today marked the Anniversary of her death..he always went to her grave when this time came around...and wondered if his father would go with him

"But...Will you come with me some where?"

Shabuto asked giving his old man the famous puppy dog eyes
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Shadow would look into the stars. He had some explaining to do. Laying down, Shadow would begin to speak in a gentle tone as he played with the orbit of Mars. It was clearly visable to Shadow. He needed his old eyes back.

"...I had Demonic Chakra when I was a boy...but it showed itself as black feathered wings and dark shadows of horns uptop on my head instead of Sand...I've sealed you really really well. That Chakra won't show itself for a long time..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Shabuto's head had become clear after the sealing of the demonic Chakra.

"Yes...thats is the curse...the Demonic chakra infused itself with the black sand giving life to it...it intern takes over me when i am put in a position where i might be killed."

Shabuto said As he sat up with his father he was glad his father forgot aout the sand...he wouldnt metion it either
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Shadow would tense up the second he felt the demonic chakra. How could he have not of seen it earlier? This truly was his son. Tightening his grip, the five pronged seal would erupt from Shabuto's Chest. Darkened purple and black auras would flow out of Shabuto.

"...you have Demonic Chakra..."

Sealing away all of Shabuto's demonic Chakra, Shadow would release his hand from his son and sit down next to him. Shadow was so distracted by the Demonic Chakra, he forgot to take Shabuto's Sand. Let's just hope he dosnt remember about it later.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:44 am

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

Shabuto would be screaming from the intense pain born from the flames that had Begun to flow through his veins.... for his father to take the sand would be going against everything his son stood for...it wasnt the sand that was evil.... it was the Demonic chakra that he was cursed with.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Shadow's Susano'o would snap around revealing another face. With incredible speed, Amaterasu would form into thick black chains. Flailing the Chains, Shadow would launch them at Shabuto like a lasso. Catching Shabuto with the chains, they would crawl all around him and lok him in place.

"...I'm taking your Sand Boy...it clearly clouds your judgement..."

Ripping Shabuto to the ground, Shadow would walk up to Shabuto as his Susano'o completely drained his Chakra Pool. Clenching his fist, Shadow would release his clenched his fist and launch it into Shabuto's chest. Amaterasu would rush through Shadow's fingertips and into Shabuto's veins. He would feel the burn.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:04 pm

As the black sand Dissipated by the intense flames of shadows amatarasu shabuto was still under its control He Extented His Palms and from them Fired Two large blast of highly condende Demonic Chakra it shaped and formed into a large spear that sught to plunged intself into the susanno. Shabuto for a brief second was able to take control of his self only long enough to utter one word

"Fa....Ther..."

Was all sabuto was able to say as the sand quickly re took control of him
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:28 pm

That small twinkle of purple would transform into a massive dual-sided Susano'o. Launching four blades of Amaterasu at the black target, The Susano'o would simply absorb the black sand. The Amaterasu would wrap around Shabuto and scorch and devour the black sand.

"...Susano'o..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:03 pm

As he was suddenly plumenting to the ground shabuto's demonic Chakra began to flare
soon after a massive array of black sand would fromm under him causing him to hover atop it. It then quickly engulfed shabuto as it plunged into the ground. Shabuto would then emerge from the sand unscathed by the fall. The sand then form into hundreds of senbon that fired at shadow...shabuto was now pissed by the same and wasn't in control over his actions

"No....survival "

Was all he said as the sand raged toward shadow
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Shadow would fell a haze over his judgement. He was in a Genjutsu. But unfortunately for Shabuto, Shadow was too well trained to be susceptable to Genjutsu. As Shadow saw through the weaker Genjutsu, he would smile as the spikes penetrated an afterimage of Shadow. As for the cloud, it would fall due to Shadow's nkw completely active Paracite.

"...your still weak Shabuto..."

Materalizing infront of his Son, Shadow would close his non-Mangekyou eye and look at Shabuto. Shadow's smile would dissappear.

"...Kamui..."

Without even knowing what was happening, Shabuto was thousands of feet above the ground. Falling to his doom, Shabuto would see an ever expanding dark purple spec on the battlefield where he was just a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:25 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:38 pm

As the was all happened intune shabuto's eyes began to bleed for once. His father peered into his eyes and cast the tyskiyomi shabuto would use a great amount of power to reverse its effect entrapping his father within a reverse genjustu. Using this momentary Pass to his advantage shabuto would once again use the partial space replacement technique. To switch places with the cloud he had formed above saving him from what would've been his end. He would change his kamigan to its original sharingan for he didn't have enough Chakra to hold the awsome power of the kamigan after reversing such a strong genjustu. By this time all he spikes would have hopefully plungded themselves into shadows body.

"... damn... that took a lot out of me... seems I'm still bound by a mere genins strength. As far as my Chakra pool goes...."

The cloud that shabuto had switched places with would aim to wrap itself around shadow in an attempt to crush him with great force as the spikes penetrated his body. Shabuto would be slowly decending to the ground clenching his left eyfor that his where tl his spatial justu are stored he hadn't discovered the use of the kamigan right eye yet so its powers we're still a mystery to him. Shabuto having reaches the ground would hope that that was enough for now... but he had a feeling
... it wasn't even close.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:38 pm

As Shadow was transfered, he would smile as the second before he got hit with his own jutsu, Shadow would smile. Falling through the dimentional rift his son had just created, they would be in the same spot.

"...I am a God, Shabuto...mere movement won't do you any good..."

As Shabuto watched the fireballs come evercloser, he would realize that his diamond spikes were flying twards him aswell. Shadow would smile as he materalized in front of Shabuto and peered into his eyes. The world around Shabuto would melt aswell as the jutsu. This was his Tsukuomi.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:51 am

As this all happened shabuto would reappear Behind his father how was this possible? The kamigan gave shabuto a ability known as partial space replacement. Which allowed him to switch places with a piece of matter that he has a tie to. This allowed him to switch places with His father seeing as how he had aborbed shabutos chakra he and shabuto would have switched places now his father was on the receiveing of all his justu. As for shabuto while h was in the air would cuase his black sand to form a cloud on which he was standing. From the cloud 25 small spikes would begin to fall at high speeds toward shadow as they reached the fire they would becom Diamond d because of the intense heat of the flames doubling the spikes destructive force as they sought to impale shadow along with his own ninja tools.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:44 am

Shadow would land swiftly but the bullets would simply fal to the ground. The Paracite was spinning in its socket as Shadow absorbed the Chakra in the bullets. Unfortunately for Shabuto, Shadow still had amazing vision. Launching hundreds of kunai and shuriken in the sky, Shadow would liquify above of the now falling ninja tools and spark a jolt of lightning in his palm.

"...."

As the hit the ground, Shadow would shoot a bolt of lightning at one of the kunai. Transfering throught the entire battlefield, the lightning would buzz around. Shadow would seem to step on air, and jump to a nearby tree.

"...Fire Style: Ultimate Pheniox Flower...!!"

Quickly signing and placing two fingers below his bottom lip, Shdow would breathe massive fireballs onto the field.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:55 am

Shabutos Kamigan was in full bloom he was able to fully predict that his father would have evaded his attack and where he would end up that is why he formed the balls of sand. as soon as his father re materialized shabuto would quickly stray to the left evading the attack the bullets however stayed in thier former position shabuto then fired the bullets at Shadow aiming to Pierce him... though small they where very dense and if hit could even crush his bones of they made contact.

"Hmmm..."

Shabuto said as he would then seem to vanish from his fathers vision. he wouldnt reappear just yet... what could he be planing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Within an instant, Shadow would be leaving afterimages of himself dodging the sand attacks with ease. Just as the after images ceased, Shadow would materialize above Shabuto with his heel up high.

"...tombstone..."

As Shadow brought his heel down, it would break the sound barrier and launch itself twards Shabuto. If this hit, Shabuto would be nearly dead. But Shadow knew that that wasn't going to end the battle.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:41 pm

As they were now in a new setting shabuto nodded his head in approval of his father's request. He knew this wouldn't be easy in the least nit was fully prepared to fone his best. He wouldn't hold back and so the black sans would cover Shabuto sword wrath with three quick slashes shabuto would've sent three heavy try extremely sharp sand slices at his father he then would activate his kamigan is majestic blue allure burned. Beautifuly as it reflected the sons rays.

"...."

Shabuto then took off at full speed while forming several bullet sized marbles of sand that he kept near him
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Shadow would tear up as his son hugged him. He was never hugged before. Ever. Not knowing what to do, Shadow just rubbed Shabuto's head with a smile on his face. But they wernt done just yet.

"...let's have an all out spar...it'll be a good experence...for the both of us..."

The world around the two would shift and then reballance as they were in the front yard now. Shadow would look at his son for approval.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:41 pm

" This...is ours?....Beloved ...son...."

Shadows words were so foreign yet... soothing to shabuto... so Mich so that he was no longer Imodium around his father...the more time they spent together the more shabuto was starting yo gain confidence in his self and his abilities

"Thank you... dad... now I must train with my new eyes... and become stronger...I'm going out to challenge the world of mylania..... and conquer the darkness.. but .... first.."

Shabuto. Quickly embraced his father shadow being so much taller than him shabuto would only be joldng his waist. This was strange to shabuto but... he feltthat a SN hugging his father was... natural and so he followed his instinct. Upon releasing him he have his Cathryn a pendant. Inside was a picture of shabuto's mother holding shabuto as a baby.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Shadow would smile and scratch the back of his head. All Shadow did was use his abilities to better his Son. That's it.

"...Well Son, Your My Son...and all I want is the best for you...and I want you to be able to Crush all that stand in your way...your welcome to stay here in YOUR home, and you welcome to use YOUR Lab, your Weapons District, and Your Training Facilities...its all ours because your my Beloved Son..."

Shadow was Genuinely surprised at his loving attitude towards his Son. He Thought he lost that Feeling Centuries Ago...
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:25 pm

FA....FATHER!!!...."

Shabuto would again fall to th found his eyes burning perfusly. After it had subsided shabuto would stand upon opening his eyes shabuto would see things on a whole nother level. Instead of merely seeing th Chakra of his father he could peer into his father's very soul. He seen his child Hood all his past he knew about the present as well as his father's future and what his destiny entelled. To call his sight something as primative as the sharingan would be an understatement. He know pissed a vision equivalent to a God and so he named his new eyes just as such.

Kamigan...."

Shabuto said he would name them such for he now pissed a godly vision. Shabuto would deactivate his eyes for it seemed they consumed a vast amount of Chakra. He looked to his father with a huge grin.

" Thanks... you've done so much for me and...we've only just MT....why?"

Shabuto said Houghton he was happy HR couldn't understand why shadow went to such lengths to help him
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:44 pm

As Shabuto drank the liquid in the vial, he would instantly begin to feel the burning from earlier. His eyes would transform once more. Shadow had mixed the DNA of the Byakugan and the Rennigan into a vial and served it to his son. As his eyes burned, they would begin to turn blue as the sea.

"...you will have the greatest eyes in all of the universe..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Shabuto would catch the Vial... He trusted his father and so he would ingest the vile liquid... though unsure what he would obtain from this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline   The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fated Meeting of a Bloodline
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next