Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Meeting Voodoo I_vote_lcapMeeting Voodoo I_voting_barMeeting Voodoo I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Meeting Voodoo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Crovak was enjoying himself, being happy and eating ice cream. Crovak was skipping up and down the river creek. Crovak came here byhimself, wondering what was up with Wolf. It's been a while since he seen him. Crovak saw a cool looking stone. A black stone with some wierd looking thing on it. Letting curiosity getting the better of him, Crovak licked his ice cream, and picked up the stone. Then out of nowhere, it felt as if he cut through dimsions and found himself in some wierd house.

"Where the fuck am I?"
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:26 pm

As Voodoo let Wolf wonder his decision, he fely another pressence. So Voodoo vanished and appeared in front of the young teen and said "Hey no cursing in here unless I say so."

Then he touched theh back of the boy's neck and made a symbol appear.
Meeting Voodoo Peacecharacter

"Maybe this will theach you to have a peaceful mind." Voodoo said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Crovak stared at this freak in all black from the looks of it. First off, he didn't like black that much. He definilty didn't like this person telling him how to speak. And he really didn't want dude touching his neck.

"Look here you bi-AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!"

Out of nowhere, severles volts seemed to stream through his body.

"What the f-AAAAHHHHH!!"

He dropped his ice cream in pain.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Voodoo laugh at bit from the boy's pain. "I see your hard headed, but no matter your here for a favor right." Voodoo asked "What exactly do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Crovak was still yelping in pain, trying to let out all the swear words, butevery time he thought them or tried to speak it, he was being fried. It took him a while but finally firgued out what it was that was electricuting him. He stood up shaking, He hated being put in his place.

"Well, since your here, you give me a rank up. I'm tired of being a fu-NNGGGHHHH!!!! I'm tried of eing a genin."

Crovak looked at this new guy then at the spilled ice cream.

"And I want you to replace my ice cream you spilled, jerk"
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Voodoo stopped and thought about that for a second and replied "Sure I got the perfect thing for you but hold on for a minnuteI'll be right back."

Voodoo then meldded into the air and disappeared, since someone was calling him.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Before Crovak could ask what was going on, Voodoo diaapeared off into space. He growled, getting even more pissed off. But before he threw a MAJOR temper tantrum, he shifted his eyes for something to throw and noticed food. Not caring about what the guy had to stay, Crovak started raiding the frigde, and start playing his game consoles
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Voodoo would appear next to Crovak on his couch, saying "Umm.... you need to dodge those missles with that low health. At the end of this mission we can begin your ranking exam."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Crovak was into the game so much, he was skocked to find Voodoo. Acting on pure instinct, he threw the controller activated his P/K abilites and unsheathed the shadow sword, then realized who it was.

"Oh. It's your dumba-AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Crovak complelty forgotten about the tag on his neck. Panting from the pain he spoke.

"let''s get your little weak exam out the way so I can acheive my rank Chuunin. I'm tired of being a Genin."

Crovak was trying to get from the negative thoughts. you know, Breaking apart Voodoo's pelvis if he didn't pass
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:37 pm

"Wow straight to the point. Ok then bye" Voodoo would say as he waved his hand making Crovak disappear. When Crovak wakes up, he would be in a bedroom:
Meeting Voodoo 7_Master-Bedroom
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:48 pm

"Oi! Where the fuc-AAAGGGHHHH!!"

Crovak crumbled into a ball, still pissed about this stupid tag on the back of his neck. When he came to his senses, he tried to sracth the tag off, then noticed he was in a bedroom.

"What...the.....where this dude take me?"

Crovak started exploring the room, then looked out the window, and saw nothing but blackness. Crovak wasn't one to get scared but he was getting spooked. Darkness scared the shit out him because of his nightmares about his fucked up family. His legs was starting to shake and cold sweat was forming. Paniking, Crovak opened the door and ran out screaming nonsense.

AAAHHHH! Chicalte fur! No ice cream for you silly rabbit. AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!"

Crovak started throwing stuff within his reach. Feeling schocks, he didn't care about the pain anymore. It still hurt like hell, but he absolulty hated darkness.....

"Save me, Pac-man!! They're trying to take my pokeballs!!""
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:40 pm

There was a mysterious woman staring at Crovak as he was screaming:
Meeting Voodoo A-Rose-shorthairedanimegirl

"Its ok Crovak, I'm here to help you out." She said as she walked up to him.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:45 pm

Crovak was on the verge of ripping out his hair, when his heart froze at that sound of the voice. His mother.

"Mutter? Is that you...?

Crovak turned around slowly and noticed every single detail that resembled her. Impossbile. She was dead. Crovak killed her himself. Crovak started backing up against the wall, heart beat furioulsy, shaking his head.

"You..you stay away from me. Your not my Mutter! I Fu-AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH! I KILLED YOU. YOU aND VATER!!!'

Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:51 pm

The woman walked closer to Crovak and put her hand on his cheek. She then said while rubbing his cheek "It is me son, and I'm here to help you. Your in a maze of your past memories and the only way out is to confront and resolve them. First off I just want to say that I'm pleased to see you growing up with friends. I let go of the past with you killing me, now its your turn."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:58 pm

"NO!!!"

Crovak tried to slap her hand way but couldn't move. He closed his eyes telling himself, This isn't real. I've killed her. She's not realHe open his eye and still seen her. But then he decided to set her straight. Backing away his mom again, he spoke in a low tone.

"First off, I don't have any freinds. You and Vater never let me have any. Vater always kept abusing me, annd you sit there, lonly as ever and let him do it. I learned not to have freinds because they can't help. Now if I've killed you once, I can do it again..."

Crovak reached once again for the Shadow sword he stole from Lucid but couldn't find it. Crovak loked around Paniking. Crap. He left at that weirdo's house.

"And that's your promblems. You forgive and forget. NO! That get you killed in this world. You must kill in this world. Never forgive anyone for what they did to you. Never...."

As eaach words was spoken, Crovak's eyes were welling up. He hated crying. that showed he felt those soft emotions he's been trying to kill off. And he definlty hated crying in fromnt of his Mutter....
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 pm

The woman then let his face go and say "Crovak I'm sorry for what I did for you and I wish it would have never happened to you. I hoped you woulg grow over it one day, but it seems I was wrong. Crovak I must warn you though if you never learn to forgive, you will be trapped in this room forever."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 pm

"NO! YOUR STILL WRONG! I'm leaving this room weather you like it or not!"

Crovak started punching the wall with all his mind. After each punch though, it seemed it kept fixing iitself. No matter how hard Crovak punched, it wouldn't work. So he took his anger out on Caroline, his mother.

"Look at me Mutter! You see what you made me into? A FREAK!!!"

Crovak ripped off the eyepatch realiving the P/K eye that was formed too early. Little did he know that the Psycho/Kinectis in his family had that eye too. But they can hide it. Anyway Crovak regualr was still teary but he was gonna kill her now.

"P/K Fire! P/K Thunder! P/KIce!"

Crovak saw each attack he did it just kept fazing throught. Crovak couldn't take anymore. He didn't know what else to do. Looks like he was stuck in that room. And he couldn't hold the tears anymore. He just broke down and cried.

"I'm sorry. So sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:56 pm

The woman's eye would glow as Crovak cried.
Meeting Voodoo Pentagram_eye_by_Snaiperka

"Looks like you passed the first test son. But this is only the first one, you have two other tests to pass." With that she was fading away, but before she competly vanished, her voice whispered "I will always love you Crovak." Then a door appeared in front of him. It would take him to the next test.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Crovak looked up and noticed his mother had the same eye.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me.."

Belive or not, Crovak's brainwaves were somewhat getting fix on the sight of seeing his mother P/K eye. Wiping his eyes, Crovak opened the door towards the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:11 pm

As Crovak walked into the door, a fist came flying towards him from his left side. "So your back for more pain boy? Let me be the one who cause it." a man said as he stepped from the side.
Meeting Voodoo 117826_1221599853781_full

Then the man said "You will never escape my wrath Crovak, my hated son.' As he got into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:22 pm

As soon as Crovak walked in, he felt a socking blow to his jaw. he stumbled back and found, Viktor. His vater. Crovak, with his P/K eye stil open, growled.

"You bi-UUGGHHH! What's with this freak hallunaitions!?"

Crovak was startin to get pissed. First his mom, now his fucked up dad, who like to beat on him whenever the Sky was blue. Crovak balled his fist up,

"I ain't your son. You don't deseve to call me that. That's why I ripped you apart and made sure you stay alive, so you can think about how much pain you've given me."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:05 pm

"Molchanov rebenka!! You are the cursed spawn of my seed. I brought you into this world, so its fitting
that I take you out." The man would say as he punched Crovak again. Before he could react, the man kneed Crovak in the gut and threw him across the room.

Last edited by Voodoo on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Crovak felt the imtense pain all all thoese hits. When he was little, Crovak couldn't do anything about the abuse. Now Crovak was 14(again) and that shit wasn't gonna happen again. His P/K shining bright, P/K energy swirled around his whole body.

"You gonna get it you old bastard!"

Crovak came charging inside, trying to slice his father, with his mind and threw furry of fist toward his dad, Viktor. If any landed, he would felt it on the outside and inside of his body, along with the explosion power of the Kientic energy
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:29 pm

The man simply dodged the hits and punched Crovak in the chest. After that he grabbed him by the neck and said "Was für ein scheitern Crovak. I thought you would remember what world your in. You can't do much to me here, but its one thing that will make me go away." Then he threw Crovak against a wall and said "Until you find out, I will be pounding your face in sohn."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Crovak got punched in the gut and was slammed against the wall again. He wouldn't stand for this. He didn't have time to fight Viktor. Panting, he spoke.

"Ich habe keine Zeit für diese. I have a rank up exam to do. If you wanna try to beat me and abuse me, then I welcome you to try. But it's not gonna happen again. Now step aside and get out my way....Vater...."

Crovak had enough of fighting. He knew he wasn't gonna win in a one-on-one match against Viktor now. He wasn't ready. But he was not going to let the past continue to haunt him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Voodoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Voodoo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next