Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Meeting Voodoo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Just then an aura appeared around them and the man said "Looks like I've toughen you up well Crovak. Good luck sohn on your next test."

Then the light transported Crovak to a average room with a familular figure in front of him.Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 Kenshin-himura-blue-1

It was Wolf but he looked different and he didn't noticed Crovak.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:21 pm

"Wolf. That's you. Oh, man you wouldn't belive what happen to me. First my Mutter appeared, then Vater...then...wait....your another part of this damn-UUgGRRHHH! Your another part of this test aren't you?"

Crovak notieced something different aboout. Wolf. Usually he greet him with a punch in the gut and a smile. What the hell was it this time?
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:45 pm

As Crovak apprached him, Wolf looked at him and said "Who the hell are you and how do you know my name?" Then Wolf put his hand on his weapon as if to get ready and fight Crovak. As he did that a ring of fire appeared around Crovak, but the ring was quite large at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:55 pm

"No wait, Wolf! It's me. Crovak. The one you call a freind!"

But his words wasn't heard, because at that moment, fire decided to show up. Crovak was trying to breath calmy. How was he gonnna tell Wolf who he was, and get past this fire. Got dammit Vodoo
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:45 pm

As the fire raged stronger, Wolf said "I don't know you freak. Leave this place or die." This time he had an angered look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Now usually this would've set off Crovak Crovak big-time. But his past test has taught him, that violence was nessacy always the right answer.

"Wolf, listen to me. It's your freind. Freund. Crovak. Remeber me?"

Crovak stood in that same spot, not knowing how to get rid of the flames. But it had something to do with Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:41 pm

"Fine if you won't leave prepare to get cut down." Wolf said as he charged at Crovak with his blade out. This time the flames were turning white with heat.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Crap. And I left that sword at that guys place!

Crovak waited till the last second, moved to the left, sweeped out his foot to trip up Wolf. But he didn't want Wof burning up, so he caught him incase he did fall over.

"Wolf, dude it's me? Remeber?"
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Wolf stopped and then held out his hand "Yea I remember you hot head. Looks like you finally colled down. Great job." The fire around them simmered away and disappeared. As Wolf started to vanish also he smiled and said "Congrats you passed the final test. I'll thank you for real next time I see you." Then Crovak was transported back to the training field he was in before with two days passed. When he got there Voodoo spoke inside his head and said Congrats on becoming a Chunnin. Hope this test showed you something while giving you command of your mind. I'll know what your doing....so if you try to kill for no reason again I'll find out. And probobly get you. Just joking but, seriously I know a place where you will be needed. Head to the Holy Grounds and look for a person named Takeshi. Tell him I sent you there to help him, and he'll understand. Then the voice vanished leaving Crovak there to make his choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Voodoo   Meeting Voodoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Voodoo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: