Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Hyuga. I_vote_lcapThe Hyuga. I_voting_barThe Hyuga. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Hyuga.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:55 am

Walking through the Crystal Forest, Shadow would make his way to the center of the area. Most likely using his Space-Time Migration technique to get there, Shadow knew that any uninvited visitors would quickly be accounted for by an upper ranked Shinobi. In this case, he wanted Slade.

Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:35 am

Glad to see that my eyes are still good enough to pickup any unnatural situations in my village. But why be so open with it, unless you wanted attention. And the brings an even bigger question to mind.... What did you want?

*Slade would speak from a tree limb behind Shadow. He needed a reason to get out of the office, and what better reason than a visiting Kage. He was aware that not many warriors use spacial distortion to move about from area to area. So he could only guess it was shadow.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Turning to see Slade upon a branch, Shadow would fold his arms. Within seconds, he would burst into a flock of jet black birds. At that same instant, Shadow would be sitting in the branch next to Slade. Shadow's ravenous personality seemed to be a bit calmer as he spoke.

I'm here to fight you.. why else would i be here..?

The way Shadow said that, one would think he was joking, but Shadow knew that Slade knew he didn't joke. Looking into the night sky, he would close his eyes.

It off all the Shinobi in Mylania, you are arguably the most respected. It would be an insult to my pride as an Uchiha to sat that I have never went toe to toe with you.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:00 pm

(I need to update my jutsu list first)

I have never been one to argue with pride. As it is what drives us to be more than what we are, but we must not let it drive us to ruin.

*After he spoke he would hop down from the tree. It had been a while since he had sparred with another. Even longer has it been since he had faced an Uchiha.*

I'm ready when you are Shadow.

*His eyes would turn from a light purple to almost pure white as he activated his Byakugan.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 am

From the treetops, a barrage of multiple fireballs would seem to rain down from the sky on Slade's position. Cloaking the heat and the shine of the fireballs with his illusion mastery, Shadow would stand on the branch he was recently sitting on and begin to do hand signs. Learning the hard way from the past, Shadow wouldn't get comfortable with the attack.

Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:35 pm

Slade's Byakugan would gain a fix on Shadows chakra signature as well as the positions of each fireball. His first thought was to charge through the barrage of flames and attack Shadow head on, but something seemed a bit off with the chakra in the fireballs. He figured almost instantly that it would be best to avoid the attack all together. As he began to back peddle he would watch the attacks and Raven's movements closely. With each step he would sync more and more chakra with the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:23 am

His eyes were on Slade and his movements were tracked due to the Sharingan's abilities. Finishing his hand signs, Shadow would continue with his long ranged attacks but this time with more power. As his hand signs finished, a Shadow Clone of Shadow would appear inches behind Slade as he continued to move backwards. Grabbing Slade with might, the clone would hold him steady for Shadow's attack.

Take this.

Large amounts of lightning would accumulate in the palm of his hand as he took aim at Slade. Suddenly, the lightning would seem to jump from Shadow's palm to Slade's position at incredible speeds. If struck, the electricity would easily tear through flesh and bone.

Lightning Spear.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Slade would smirk as he saw the clone with his Byakugan. He would activate his chakra skin before the clone could get a grasp of him. He would stomp on the ground and cause multiple stone walls to form in between them, each of them would be at least ten feet tall. He knew the Sharingan, though it could see chakra it still needed line of site for accurate targeting. then as the last wall rose both the clone and Slade would rapidly raise on it.

At the same time from his arms would sprout two Chakra hands that would lock hands with the clone and pushed it back while surrounding it in his chakra. Slade knew that there was a possibility that it was a bomb clone so he made sure to keep some distance from it in case it wanted to go off.

As the spear punched through all the walls he knew it was a matter of time before it would branch out through the rocks after him. Jumping off he would disconnect the chakra arms and left the clone there coated in his chakra. Running along the top of the walls Slade would cause his chakra to surge as he activated his Hyper Byakugan. "Lets see how 70% works." As he reached the last wall he would leap down ready for a full frontal assault on Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:42 am

As Slade had planned, the lightning spear would seem to jump and follow his Chakra signature. As the clone was covered in Slade's Chakra, it would get pierced by the beam of electricity and seem to writhe for a moment before exploding into a single busy of flames. Leveling himself with Slade, Shadow would seem to smirk as his Eternal Mangekyō would begin to rotate and begin to collect all sorts of information from his opponent. Reading Slade's next moves before he made them, Shadow would rush at Slade with the same pace he was using. Accumulating a large Chidori in his right Palm, Shadow would extend his arm out towards the ground as he ran. The Chidori cut through the ground without making contact. It seemed there was a lot of Chakra being put into this Attack.

As Shadow made his way towards Slade, his eyes wouldn't leave his opponent. Not even for a moment. Lunging at Slade with this raw energy, Shadow would hope to catch Slade off guard. Not with the attack, but with what was to come next. Shadow would aim for the chest.

... CHIDORI!!!!
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Slade's next move was a special move he had created to deal with the Sharingan. Disappearing in a blur He would appear next to Shadow motioning to deliver a horizontal chop to Shadows chest before disappearing again. This time it would appear that a decent number of lades were jumping, dashing, and roaming about the battle field.

He was attempting to use the high speed to throw off the Sharingan's tracing ability. As the speed grew faster He would launch chakra needles from every possible direction while a large Divination circle would begin to appear under them.
The Hyuga. Circlw-of-divinity_o_GIFSoupcom
Slade figured he would have the upper hand if he was able to keep Shadow pinned down in one location. And since portals take time to create he would be able to block Shadow before he would be able to either create, or get to one.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:46 pm

As Slade reappeared on the side of Shadow and the Chidoi, he would find himself in a predicament. Using the Blaze Release, a Jutsu that is activated automatically when threatened, Shadow would seem to space himself from Slade with a spiked wall of Amaterasu Flames. Doing single handed hand signs, Shadow would jump back from the flames and land about 10 feet away.

Finishing his hand signs, Shadow would cast a strong genjutsu of darkness. Attempting to blind Slade temporarily, Shadow would stand as the lightning in his hand decimated. If the Amaterasu didn't have him, the genjutsu would at least set him back.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:30 am

[Bump]
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Since slade was jumping all over the place He would have missed the flames entirely. As he sped away he noticed how abrupt the flames were. It was as if it was a personal reflex. He didn't think on this too long as he noticed that Shadow was trying to cast a genjutsu on him. He noticed this because of his Byakugan's ability to recognise and dissern chakra. He would look "through" the genjutsu and throw a few chakra needles while dashing in attempting to close the gap.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:33 am

Utilizing one of the Mangekyō's abilities, Shadow would teleport the chakra needles from flying at him, to behind Slade. The Kamui was a rather powerful technique and if used properly, none could stop him. As Slade continued to charge at him, Shadow would do the same. Before taking off, Dual Chidori would form in both of Shadow's hands. This time, he wouldn't miss.

Lightning Style: Twin Lightning Lotus!!

As he took off, Shadow would extend both arms toward the ground like in his previous attack, but this time it would be a little different. Eyes on Slade, Shadow could track his movements with ease as he anticipated Slade's next step. Upon the approach, Shadow would lift off of his dominant right foot and spin rapidly in the air. Maintaining his form midair, Shadow could feel the lineage of his ancestors flowing throughout his body.

~Flashback~

The Uchiha Brothers training in the land of Vescrutia.

"Come on, Shadow!! You have to master your lightning style before you can move on to your fire style training!! I know you can do this. Just focus on the execution of the attack and the rest of battle will come naturally."

Looking down to his palm, Shadow would accumulate a medium sized ball of electricity with all of his focus and release it into the ground. The Lightning would defuse into the earth. A grin would span across his whole face as he looked to Ravage. Ravage had a loving expression on his face. Those were the days.

~End Flashback~

As the spinning began to slow, Shadow would come down hard and slam his right arm with the Chidori into the ground. As he made contact with the earth, large strands of lightning would surge out in all directions. Looking something like the roots of a tree, the lightning based attack was within proximity of the Hyuga. With the other hand, Shadow would flick his left wrist and the Chidori would act as an amplifier to the burst of lightning and send it's voltage through the roof. The outwards burst of electricity in all directions was boosted enough to engulf the entire battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

(I know it took forever to post) Keeping track of the lightning when it started to branch off Slade's Byakugan was on high alert for them to resurface. Channeling his chakra through the ground he would slap create a giant boulder of earth and stone. Hopping on he would levitate it about ten feet off the ground before showering a barrage of stones down on shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hyuga. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuga.   The Hyuga. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hyuga.
Page 1 of 1