Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Secret Meeting I_vote_lcapThe Secret Meeting I_voting_barThe Secret Meeting I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Secret Meeting I_vote_lcapThe Secret Meeting I_voting_barThe Secret Meeting I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Secret Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Meeting   The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Damian fades into view in the desert, its nightscape quiet except the breeze that was sweeping across the land. Damian picks up a handful of sand, allowing it to fall through his fingers. It would appear he was waiting for someone..
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meeting   The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:24 pm

"Hello Damian. It's been a while hasn't it...."

**A voice could be heard in the distance, even though it was in a low tone. A white hair figure could be seen walking towards the businessman. Cancer Uirusu, the man who will forever hate the world. As he walked closer, he pulled his hair from his eyes. Sand was getting in his shoes. The damn terrain better change. Cancer was getting irratated.**

"What compels us to come here?"
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meeting   The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:30 pm

"Heh heh, it has been awhile. We have much business to talk about, my young friend. Have you manage to locate the Emoto?" Damian asks, a darklings crawls onto his shoulder. The small creature then leaps onto Cancer's shoulder, curling against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meeting   The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 pm

"Oh, I have. And get this. Not only has the little brat become an Anbu, but he's managed to unlock that Soul bitch that would'nt come with me."

**The wind around around them suddenly began to hurl faster. The deset around them began to dissappear. Seconds later, torando's was swirling around them. Cancer simplying placed his chakra to his feet, with his hair blowing feircily. This too, was pissing him off. But his face remained emotionless. Cancer aslo ignored the imp aorund his neck, but enjoyes it's feel**
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meeting   The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:46 pm

"Sorry about the weather, give me a second." Damian says, his hand began to glow red. He then slams his hand into the ground, using his Wielder powers. Damian made the landscape into a dense jungle, plenty of trees surrounding them. "Back to the Emoto. Hm, interesting. And what of the Kaguya?" Damian says as he breaks off a small twig from a tree, the twig glows red and becomes a cigarette. Damian lights the cigarette with Amaterasu, taking several puffs.
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meeting   The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:53 pm

"Hmph. One of them became a Yumeikage. Somehow she founded a village, and got people to join even."

**Cancer eyes looked around. All he saw was trees and such. As much as this pissed him off, it was admiring out this land could change any second. Cancer slipped out a small smile. No wonder Damian chose this place.**

"Her name is Kammy. She seems to have made an alliance with the Daimond Villaige leader. Funny thing is, he has no soilders under him. I say we kill them off first."

**Cancer hand moved up to give the imp a sracth. The imp sighed and was getting sleepily.**
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meeting   The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:04 pm

"The Diamond Village, eh?" Damian scratches his chin, he takes another puff. "We shall keep that under our watch. However, I heard their are Uchihas in these lands. Whom are they, Cancer?" Damian says, his voice now slightly demonic. His Sharingan acvtivating and the tree behind Cancer becoming consumed with Amaterasu. "My apologies," Damian holds his hand out and absorbs the black flames. "But, who the hell are they?"
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meeting   The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:17 pm

**Cancer let out a laugh. He could'nt help himself. Those Villiage's had nothing on them two put together. Cancer stepped to the side. He didn't want to take any chance on the black flames hitting him**

"Well, you may be happy to know that the Uchiha's are trying to rebuild their clan's history. Thier's Ravage whose a Saanin. His younger Shadow, who somehow calls himself in control of Hell and The Kage of the Fallen Angel's. Then thier's Asako, Saanin of the Fire Village. Shadow's student Watari.. Ohh, and Alistar. He never told anyone, but he also has Sharigan too. Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meeting   The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 pm

"Yes." Damian steps closer to Cancer, placing his shades back on his face. "Finish gathering the rest of the Terrors. I want our debut to go off with a bang. Understand?" Damian growls, his teeth morphing into fangs.
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meeting   The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:46 pm

**Cancer nods his head. He cracked his head, then his knuckles. It was time for this world to understand what "Terror" could bring into their hearts. Cancer slowly handed Damian back his little imp, and began to dissapear with the air. Good thing too. The land was starting to become cold, turning into a bitter frostland.....
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meeting   The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:55 pm

The imp materializes into a cross, Damian places it around his neck. He then looks to the skies, the snow swirling around him. "I hope you are watching, Grandfather. Your fallen son is about to pay for what he's done. Hope you enjoy the show." Damian says, fading out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meeting   The Secret Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Meeting
Page 1 of 1