Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
I love meeting new people I_vote_lcapI love meeting new people I_voting_barI love meeting new people I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
I love meeting new people I_vote_lcapI love meeting new people I_voting_barI love meeting new people I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

I love meeting new people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasumi
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Kasumi

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : None for right now

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I love meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: I love meeting new people   I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Name: Kasumi Kurosagi

Purpose in Life: Fullfillment in Life through her own means

Info: Kusami brain signals wasn't normal right off the bat. When she was born, and taken care of, she nevered cried. She learned to walk at 6 months. She was making sentences and two years old. She was reading on a 5th grade level at 6 years old. The problem with her mind maturing over her body, both connot function porplerly. She was always bullied, never had freinds, and her mind became more unstable until she snapped. Ever since she snapped, her mind won't allow her to be normalto other peoples stanards. Her parent's took her to a shrink where she was classified as a socialopath. Being considered a danger to soiecty and herself, they put her in a mental hostipal. A week later, her doctor and two secruty were dead. She now wanders around and found the Village of the Magi

Last edited by Kasumi on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I love meeting new people   I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:33 pm

More info, and we can approve you. Oh and a weapon list.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Kasumi

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : None for right now

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I love meeting new people   I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Is this good enough?
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I love meeting new people   I love meeting new people I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:51 pm

I guess so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love meeting new people   I love meeting new people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love meeting new people
Page 1 of 1