Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_voting_barBored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_voting_barBored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Bored... Battle upper ranks?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Damian before would then explode in hellfire flames, since Ravage was so close it'd be impossible to dodge or teleport in time to escape. Then Damian would reappear six feet away from Ravage, a dark smile on his face. "That was cool." Damian laughs, Damian creates three clones and summons to Darklings. All five rush forward, the Darklings sprout wings and armor their bodies. The clones charge their hands with black Chidori, zigzagging around the field faster than even the Sharingan can keep up with. Damian does hand signs, ending them before his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:49 pm

~As Ravage saw the hell fire, he would be gone with a poof of smoke, leaving a clone in his place. It would take the attack as well as the drill attack. The two drills would curve their directions toward the darklings, easily keeping up with them. The drills would drill through two of them. Still making their way toward Damian.

Ravage, finally appearing after the clone took the attack, would dash toward damian from a different direction than his drills. He was running so fast that he would be flickering in and out of vision every now and then.~

"Hmm. How strong we are... Interesting..."

~Ravage would say with a wide grin.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:17 pm

"Now." Damian says, the clones fire the Black Chidori into the shadows on the field. The darkness lightning would shoot the drill out of the sky, and then curve back into the shadows, ready to burst from Ravage's shadow. Damian doesn't move, he stands his ground. Even though Ravage was moving faster than normal, Damian wasn't using his Sharingan to keep track of his movements, he was using Ravage's shadow. As Ravage got closer, Damian would draw the Sabre and get into his samurai stance again.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:38 pm

~Ravage would ignore the shadow lightning. Like it was said earlier, he was running so fast that he would flicker In and out of vision, hence once he was gone, the shadow would be nomore until he returned, but who was to say that damian was going to keep the attack going? It was a mystery we will soon find out.

The drills would be unaffected by the lightning attack because they were infused with the lightning flame, they cannot be destroy, it was made for the perfect offense and defense. They would continue their path toward Damian. Since they were going so fast, and Damian showed no signs of moving, they would drill right through his existence. Unless damian teleported again, ravage knew he would because he certainly had no time to dodge, let alone make a defense against these things...~

"You done playing with the hellfire? I was just having fun!!!"

~Ravage would then do 5 Handseals and outstretch his hand toward the ground. Lightning would be conjured inside his hand. He would charge the power of the chidori up immensely. He would then stop running, the light from the chidori being so bright that he had no shadow around himself. Ravage would force his hand close , crushing the chidori core. The electricity would be spread throughout the whole area, including the trees, burning them to nothingness. Whenever Damian decided to teleport, or even if he didn't, he would be jolted with a ramshacking electricity which had the power to fry and jumpstart your heartrate.

"This is my signature move. The Chidori Broken..."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Damian's shadow would stretch out and swallow the drills, sending them directly to Tartarus. Damian's Pentagram Shield would activate, shielding him from the attack. Damian held his blade to the sky, using his free hand to do hand signs. "Odin's Rage." Damian says as ten lightning bolts race down striking everything in the field, Damian would then morph the Sabre into its true form. "Now that you're done being flashy. Let's see what you really have." Damian says as Amaterasu bursts from the ground in the form of a giant dragon with seven heads each aiming for Ravage much like the lightning. Damian teleports into the sky, standing on air using his reality alteration power.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:19 pm

~Ravage would smile at the lightning attack, activating his blaze release, he would be unnafected by the lightning because it was way hotter. As far as the Amaterasu dragon thingy, Ravage would pull out his box animal while still keeping his chidori active. He would absorb the lightning back into his palm. After it was absorbed, his hand would have an extreme light glow about it.~

"Parasiti..."

~Parasites would escape the box going toward the dragon. Ravage would put on his lightning flame gauntlets. He would teleport behind the dragon and drive his fist through it. Since his gloves were made from the lightning flame itself, his punch would go through the dragon like butter. He would be unaffected by the Amaterasu flames also because he had activated his blaze release. Ravage would fall to the ground, his lightning parasites would fly toward him latching onto his arms, waiting.~

"Flashy? Ehh... Maybe... But I have a reason to be..."

~He would say with his arms folded over one another.~

((Nice fight if I do say so myself.))
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Damian would smile, he grips the handle of the Sabre. Damian laughs, "Being flashy only shows how cocky you are. That's the only reason behind it." Damian says as the ground cracks open, an armored Gryphon rises forth. The ground would close, the Gryphon would let out a roar that would rip through the area and anything caught in its roar would render.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:04 pm

~Ravage would see the immense chakra being output. His parasites would rise up off of his skin, making an impenetrable defense in front of himself. The attack would be stopped way short. Ravage would smile at his theory.~

"Yes I use mine flashy, but smart. On your end, you will be coughing up blood in no time, at the rate ur going."

~Ravage would smile. He could continue with the monster, he was just ensuring Ravage's win. By using all of this chakra to create monsters, he was literally depleting his lifespan...~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:18 pm

He has no idea who I am. Nor how much power I have at my disposal. Damian thinks, landing on the ground. He laughs, "I didn't create this thing, boy." Damian says with a smile. The ground opens up and the Gryphon returns to Tartarus, Damian stares at Ravage. Then Damian skin turns red and he sprouts a tail, his clothes returning to their suit state. Damian points his blade at Ravage, his tail whipping around behind him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:24 pm

~Ravage would grin. He as enjoying this. He would unsheath his katana. Lightning flames would engulf the sword making it sharper than anything ever made.~

"I'm ready for my closeup now... Haha."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Damian would laugh at his words, "Then bring it on, son." Damian growls.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:07 pm

"Nah... I think I'll let you come to me for a change."

~Ravage said, arms still folded.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Damian darts forward, at the speed of sound. Damian would then stop three feet in front of Ravage, allowing a sonic boom to surge toward him.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:19 pm

~Ravage was suprised that Damian did not see his inpenetrable wall directly in front of himself. He never took it down. Since he was moving at the speed of sound, Damian would smack into the wall damnear smashing his whole body, considering the speed he was going.

The wall would wrap around Damian, solidifying, decreasing in size, crushing his existence. He wasn't going to kill him. Ravage wasn't a bad guy...~

"Come on Damian, the wall was not invisible you know. Haha."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Damian uses his Pentagram Shield to force the wall back at Ravage, cracking his neck and arms. Damian smiles as he snaps his fingers, Ravage's shadow would reach up and grabs his arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:32 pm

~That pentagram field being nothing compared to Ravage's lightning flame. The wall would break through his pentagram shield, crushing damian's bones like twigs in its crushing grip.

Ravage would notice his shadow trying to overtake him, for that, he would release the energy stored in his hand from his chidori. It would create an extremely bright light which would again cancel out his shadow. This getting rid of damian's attack.~

"It's over Damian... There is no escape..."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Damian teleports out of the wall, he would reappear five feet from Ravage. "No escape? Not really. Oh, and you can have these back." Damian says as the drills Ravage used earlier would burst from Ravage's own shadow ((no matter how much light is around you, there is still shadow)), tearing into his own body. Damian would turn his skin back to human, smiling. "Well, I guess it is time to end this." Damian says, black aura swirling around his body. His Sharingan would take form of an upside down pentagram, a tomae on each point. Damian does hand signs, "Ancient Darkness Style: Eternal Night." as Damian spoke these words, the entire field would be shrouded in a deep darkness that no light could get through. Then Sharingan eyes would appear everywhere around Ravage, Damian would be out of his sight.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:05 pm

~Ravage would teleport as he saw his drills headed toward him.

"Dont worry... They are just clones."

~All of a sudden the world around Ravage would turn pitch black. Ravage would smile.~

"Now this isn't nice. But it's nothing I can't handle... And this wont be over as quick as you think... Haha... Body element fusion!!!"

~Ravages body would be turned into his choice of an element. His choice? Darkness it is!!! His body would blend in with the darkness as he would keep his eyes closed while the eyes would surround him.~

((Lol... You almost stumped me there...))
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Damian would grin as he realized what Ravage had done, he laughs as one of his Darklings emerge from Ravage's shadow body and claws at him. Several more Darklings burst around Ravage, in darkness, nothing can withstand their claws. Damian uses his shadow manipulation power to go through Ravage's mind, smiling as he found something to work with.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:47 pm

~Before the darklings could claw at him, he would spread his lightning flame all around his body, creating an impenetrable armor around himself. He would drop to the ground. He felt safe knowing that nothing could enter or exit his body without his 'say-so'. Laying there kind of entertained at the tickles he was receiving from the nasty creatures. Haha.~

"You know... Keeping this darkness thingy up must be doing a number on that chakra of yours. Wouldn't you say? Hmm???"

~Ravage knew that he would win this battle. No one had that much chakra control...~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:58 pm

"Au contrar, Ravage. This around us isn't chakra. Anymore at least, we are in a place no one can reach us." Damian hisses, a giant serpent slithers around. All the Sharingan eyes still watching Ravage, Damian sat on a throne of skeletons. Ravage's body were still shadow, this meant Damian still had some control. Damian holds out his hand, "So, you killed... tried to kill your brother because he killed Kammy, right? I wonder what it would have been like had your son been born." Damian hisses, remembering his own son's death long ago. "You try to mask your pain, which I can smell, through all this power you've obtained. But, that does nothing for you. You are still a weakling." Damian laughs, feeling his madness spread through his mind. Damian would turn the Sabre of the Serpent into a black bladed scythe, standing from the throne and twirling it.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:16 am

~Ravage would chuckle at the word 'weakling'. He made a promise to himself that he wouldn't get angry like that ever again.~

"I don't know... It's you who can't close the deal..."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:25 am

"Actually, I can kill you right now. But, this is nothing more than an observance to me, Ravage. This lets me know exactly how to kill you, get around your defenses, etcetera." Damian says as the snake slithers close to Ravage's body. "The thing I find funny is how you think your armor protects you. The Sabre of the Serpent was designed to tear through an angel's very armor, you think that thing would be a major obstacle?" Damian hisses, twirling the scythe faster.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:39 am

~Ravage would scratch his head.~

"I mean... It can try... It won't even scratch it... Sorry..."

~Ravage would smile. He was right, this lightning ring wasn't something to take lightly.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:46 am

Damian sighs, "If you say so." Damian says. Damian would snap his fingers and break Ravage's spine, his body was still shadow so there was no reason not to enjoy it. "How sad you are." Damian says, holding his hand out toward Ravage. Damian then felt something, he knew this feeling and hat it would bring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored... Battle upper ranks?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next