Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_voting_barBored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_voting_barBored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Bored... Battle upper ranks?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:55 am

~Ravage would feel something move.~

"Oh I'm sorry. Im an element now so the worst you can do to me is throw me around. I have nomore human parts... I'm just ... Darkness... Haha."

~Ravage would chuckle loudly.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:12 am

"I see." Damian says with an evil grin, Damian summons a Darkling in the pit of Ravage's shadow body. The Darkling would expand inside of Ravage, and since Ravage was in his armor, the Darklings expansion would be compressed. "Here's the thing, you didn't feel that first attack, but that is still a body. And that will still hurt." Damian says, polishing his scythe blade.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:59 am

~Ravage would smile again.~

"Wrong again my friend... I'm an element, molded into a shape of a human body... You get it now?"

~Ravage would say, trying to get Damian to catch on.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:52 am

Damian rubs his forehead, "If you says so." Damian sighs. Damian raises the scythe and strikes the ground, the impact would cause all the ground around Ravage to collapse. Damian summoned four Wraiths, all four dive for Ravage. "Let's see how you fend against them." Damian says.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:36 am

~Ravage would sigh. This was getting boring, he would stand up, armor still visible.~

"You know... I think I'm done, I don't have time to deal with these monsters. They are not what I'm here to fight against. You are..."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Damian would snap his fingers, they would return to Earth. "You're right. And I'm here to fight you, not that armor. You want this fight over with, then beat me like a man." Damian says, swinging his scythe. "My blade versus your own. Better man wins." Damian smiles.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:48 pm

~Ravage would exert the lightning flame from his body back into his ring. As he unsheathed Daisy there would be continuous explosions coming from the sword. This was one style of fighting that Damian would not want.~

"Let's do this Daisy..."

~Ravage said as he positioned himself fiercely.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Damian stands in perfect posture, the scythe's blade pointing toward the sky. Damian smiles, "Your move, Ravage." Damian says with a hiss.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:37 pm

~Ravage would grin. He liked making the first move, depending on his mood, which was pretty good right now. He would run toward damian with a slow jog. As he got in range, he would bring his sword down with a downward slash, aiming to Damian's whole frontal area. Grinning all the while as the sword came down.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Damian reacted quicker than a normal man, blocking the blade with the handle of the scythe. Damian shifts the scythe and knocks the blade off, swinging the scythe's blade and aiming for Ravage's ribs.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:01 pm

~As soon as Ravage's katana came in contact with the hilt of Damian's scythe, there would be a small explosion that would occur l, making it hard for Damian to wield his own blade.

As Damian attempted to swipe at Ravage with his scythe, Ravage would pull his katana holster from his hip, blocking the scythe off. With the holster holding the scythe in place, Ravage would bring his katana up in a thrusting position directed toward Damian. He would then begin, to do 5 lightning fast thrusts toward Damian's midsection. If these thrusts connected with anything, it would set off a huge explosion effect.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Thinking quickly, Damian forces the sheath in front of the blade of Ravage's katana. Damian then begins to swirl the scythe, using his body center. This would create something of a barrier around Damian, the blade moving so fast all that was seen was the light reflecting off of it.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:16 pm

~Ravage would smile as his sheath was made to take explosions, so once it connected with the katana, Ravage's sheath hand would be knocked to the left, now residing on his hip. Ravage's last four thrusts would continue, and with Ravage's mangekyo being activated, he was able to slow what he saw down, making it easier for him to get through the barrier. As the katana made it through, the scythe would connect with Ravage's katana, triggering an explosion inside of the barrier, potentially blowing off one of Damian's arms easily. The thrusts would continue, triggering explosion after explosion, making it harder and harder for Damian to see anything that was going on in that short time span.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Damian's mangekyou already being activated, he saw when the katana slipped through his barrier. He quickly discontinues the swinging, using the momentum in the blade to drive it hard into Ravage's shoulder all the while dodging his predictable thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:46 pm

~Ravage would smirk as his sharingan already predicted this would happen. As the scythe would come down, Ravage would already have his katana there, blocking it. The force of it would rattle the scythe Damian was holding, making it hard to hold onto. As the sword would jump back from the explosion being made, leaving Damian open for business, Ravage would do one thrust toward each of Damian's kneecaps. Since the force of that explosion would more then likely thrown Damian's upper body back, these two attacks were sure to hit.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Damian grips his scythe, bracing it tightly as he could, swung the scythe counter clockwise and it knocks Ravage's katana blade away from Damian. Then Damian's scythe blade would be engulfed with Hellfire, burning brightly.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:00 pm

~Ravage, still smiling, was suprised that Damian was able to keep a hold onto his scythe. He would chuckle as he saw the hellfire.~

"You ready to call this a draw yet? Our sharingan will play a major part in all of our battles. This will always end in a draw."

~Ravage would look toward Damian with seriousness in his eyes as he sheathed his katana.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:13 pm

"You are correct." Damian says with a smile, morphing the scythe into its katana form.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:19 pm

~Ravage would fold his arms. Smiling. He couldn't remember when he had such a fun battle. Damian was definitely a worthy opponent.~

"You are strong... And it has been a pleasure battling with you... I hope you will make it to the tournament?"
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Damian rubs his chin, in all his excitement and analyzing, he'd forgotten about the tournament. "I shall see. Thanks for this wonderful fight, it was truly fascinating." Damian says, extending his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:30 pm

~Ravage would walk forward, grabbing damian's hand, shaking it. Keeping eye contact.~

"We should do this again sometime."

~Ravage would say as he let go of damian's hand, walking back a couple feet, getting ready to leave.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:37 pm

"We just might." Damian says, teleporting out of view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored... Battle upper ranks?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3