Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A battle anyone I_vote_lcapA battle anyone I_voting_barA battle anyone I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A battle anyone I_vote_lcapA battle anyone I_voting_barA battle anyone I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A battle anyone

Go down 
+3
Ray Raizu
V
Sato
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sato
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Sato

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Sato came into the field as he looked around bored.He wanted to find someone to train with as he looked around the forest.
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Watari took a stroll in the outskirts of the nation in which the Diamond Village inhabited. He wandered far trying to search for a cave but seems that he went in too far. Now he found himself in a forest and as he walked forward he entered a wide, open, grassy field. Watari heard some rustling noises from away him. "Hey! Who's there? Show yourself!" commanded Watari.
Back to top Go down
http://narutothebeginning.forumotion.com/
Sato
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Sato

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Sato heared someone say something as he came towards him.He would appear with one eye closed and smirking at the guy.

"Well you sure do have sercurity issues,mabye you shouldn't be walking around if you get spooked out easily"
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Watari looked at the kid that has revealed himself to him. Suddenly the Special Jounin smiled. "How naive of you..." said Watari. 'What makes you think I got spooked?" he asked with a nasty tone to his voice. He stood straight and walked towards Sato. "Maybe it was my curiosity of who I'm going to be killing in this forest or my killing instinct to fight whoever that made me call out for you," he added. Alas, he stopped four meters from Sato's position, he appeared to be winking at him. This kid can't be another higher than Chunin if he can't sense the murderous intent in me... he thought. And Watari indeed was filling his body up with his natural killing senses and killer intent. 'What's your name, boy?"
Back to top Go down
Ray Raizu
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Ray Raizu

Job/hobbies : Flirting

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Mass Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Ray would come into the forest and see the disrespectful little snot nosed brat from a while back.

"Hello old friend..."
Back to top Go down
Sato
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Sato

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:55 pm

He rolled his eyes as he noticed that he was a higher rank then himself.He would okay turn his eye's to the other person.

"The name is Sato,but I think that there is someone else here behind you"He said as he started to walk backward away from the two.
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Watari's grin diminished a little. Of course there is someone behind me if he's talking... I'm not deaf... thought Watari. In his mind, he guessed that this is probably a darkness village shinobi that he befriened before he left it. Let's see.... Garuyo.... Hiroshi.... or Kaleb?? he wondered. he did not recognize the voice so he turned around with the "You bastard" look on his face in case it was one of his former friends and they were a hunter of some sort tracking him down since he is technically a rouge from their village. He did not recognize the person in front of him but a hint of familiarity sparked in his mind. Who is this? he wondered. Surely none of his former friends could have grown to the point that their appearance changes that Watari would not recognize.... could they? He then realized that Sato was backing away from them and that won't be good as he hoped to warm up with him first. "And you are.....?" asked Watari with a dumb look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ray Raizu
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Ray Raizu

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Ray was suprised that he did not recognize him. He would after this match because rays face would be the last face that he would ever see. He planned on ending this kids life right here and now.

"Im Ray Raizu. And we have met before, after you tried to tale my friends two limbs off. Do ya remember that kid? Why would you do it? He did nothing to you? I know it was none of my business but when you try to do shit like that, you make it my business. You got that?"

Ray was waiting on him to get smart at the mouth....
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:10 pm

"...what's with the comotion...?" Shadow says while rubbing his eyes..
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Watari's grin grew wide again when he heard "Ray Raizu." He had thought of the wrong person when shadow told him someone by the name of Ray raizu wanted a grudge match with him. He thought of that other one who interefered with his fight who could move at superhuman speeds but that had failed him. Watari pretended to be dumb for a few seconds as he placed his finger on his cheek and pretended to think. "Friend.... two limbs off.... deathmatch... ahhh Ravage Uchiha!" declared Watari with a victory expression on his face. "Oh, yes you, the piler! I've got something to say to you..." Watari paused as he remembered that what he had to say was sorry and apologize to Ray like he promised to shadow after they left for hell. Watari's eyes searched around. Shadow was not here. The Uchiha chuckled but then shadow appeared.

Hmmm..... thought Watari. he had an option here. Shadow could take out this fellow. It was easy as all he needed to do was tell ray that shadow was the one who instructed him to attack ravage uchiha and direct ray's anger and violent emotions towards shadow, removing all killer intent from him. The fact that ravage is also shadow's little brother may also piss him off more. But there was still time. After all, shadow had his back..... hopefully. And even if not, watari had his guard up all the time. Just like he had done the last time, Watari just turned around, ignoring Ray Raizu, and now glaring at Sato. he began to head towards him.....
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:39 pm

"Hello Ray..and...don't make me have to repeat myself Wateri..." shadow said with respect and then with force...as shadow said this he activated his mangekyou...staring at Wateri shadow was thinking.....he better be respectful...
Back to top Go down
Ray Raizu
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Ray Raizu

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Wateri walked off without answering him, just like Ray thought he would. This was awaking the killer instinct in Ray. He decided to leave it alone. He had a twistex smile on his face.. He looked toward shadow.

"Yeah... Um... Wateri, i hope you dont think that Shadow can help you.... If you do then... You are sadly mistaken... You see... I have already fought him... So him jumping in wouldnt mean a damn thing to me. It would just give me the pleasure of killing two birds with one stone, if you know what i mean... Now shadow, if he apologizes then i wont kill him here and now, but if he doesnt... Well i donr need to explain that...-"

Ray had walked over to a boulder and sat down.

"-Im waiting..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm

"I swear sometimes Ray, you can be the most disrespectful person ever...or maby your just immature...honestly I don't know and frankly I don't care..." shadow said while activating his sharingan...
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:34 pm

WAtari had it. He could not take it anymore. This man, ray Raizu, looking down on him. And plus, there is still something watari wanted to say. "Oh? You're Ravage's friend?" asked Watari. He then turned back to him. "You look more like a sensei to him. Teacher protecting student. But that dosen't matter, if you're his friend, then why did you not train me to get stronger and beat the crap out of me?" asked Watari. "That kid can use high level techniques like they are nothing that are even more advanced than mine. He's got the potential to be taught by you and has the possibility of killing me. If he got stronger, then his near-death experience will motivate him to kill me. So then, why as a friend and his superior, did you not give him anything?! No power, no growth, no nothing. No... no. No. NO! You are no friend, no ninja, and certainly no warrior. Respect is only earned. You dont deserve a fraction of my respect. You're just an ordinary guy who felt that his code and honor has been violated by some kid and now you're wrecking for vengeance. I can't stand people of your kind. You can't even restrain your own desire to kill!" dared Watari. He no longer had any interest in battling Ray Raizu. (A shame undoing). "Unless you tell me where Ravage uchiha, an apology is ridiculously out of the question." Watari's reluctance to apologize has gotten the better of him. Or is that the case? But one thing is certain. For the first if not second time in his life, he has disobeyed Shadow uchiha. Watari walked towards Sato. "You, Sato, you are an interesting kid. We will go fight. Do you? Do you want to spar? Show me what power you have latent in you. Well, do you?" demanded Watari. And if Ray decides to strike from the back as Watari expected he would, then he'd be all too happy to go in battle with him. After all, Watari's defense has already been set up without anyone noticing....
Back to top Go down
Yuki takahashi
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Yuki takahashi

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Manipulation Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Yuki came into the field trying to see what all of the comotion was about, when she saw her comrade in trouble. We were under specific orders to stick together. She ran to Ray's side to aid him.

"Well well Ray... Can seem to stay out of trouble i see."

She looked at the two. From shadow to Wateri. (So this is the kage that lord Ryu wants dead huh? I see. A sharingan user. This should be fairly easy. Maybe we can just kill him now. Along with this other lowlife... This kid wateri is a wire user, ive heard of him. Haha nothing too special for ray not to be able to handle. I can handle this kage... Hehe. Hes mine. But i know that we will have other comrades that will come and try and aid us in this fight, it would be smart for these dumbasses to leave now. But whatever.) yuki pulled out a bunch of kunai with both hands and threw them at each side of herself. She played a strum on her guitar. The two piles would liquify and rise up creating exact replicas of herself. The liquid would solidify.

"Shadow, i would love to fight you. Show me what youve got..." she said with a deviant smile.
Back to top Go down
Ray Raizu
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Ray Raizu

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Ray had stood up as he saw Yuki come in... Hmm. Nice, i was planning on taking out shadow but ok. He would cut his eyes up to wateri.

"Hey, come and fight, if your not scared? You gonna have papa shadow get his ass kicked for your wrong doing, thats sad. Well shadow, i guess its down to you and me again ehh?"

He looked at shadow with a murderous intent...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:01 pm

"...if its a fight you want...its one you will get..." shadow said while putting his palm on the ground and calling "dead soul jutsu" as he said this, two exact replicas of shadow rose from the ground...looking at yuki shadow says..."not yet Ray...ill give you your opportunity to kill me later..." shadow said while activating his mangekyou and started vibrating his body and so did the clones...taking out Oblivion shadow stuck it in the ground and a 20x20 alchemy star was imprinted into the ground made of light..."please...give all you have..." shadow said while giving off a low pitched tone from the vibrating...
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Job/hobbies : Helping out others. Drinking milk.

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Dominant Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Kammy would come into the battlefield wondering what the hell these two were doing.

"Ray, And Yuki. Your orders were to stay low until told to do something... Huh it cant be helped now."

Kammy would look over at Shadow with a pleasant smile. She would step in the middle of Yuki and Ray.

"I guess today is the day huh shadow? Ah what the hell Yuki. Ill help you out on this one. Then after this is over i will train ya." kammy got into a fighting stance. (She knew Ray wouldnt have any trouble with the twerp...

"Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylania.net
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:25 pm

"Kammy...I'm not going to fight you..." as shadow says this the souls return to hell and shadow pulls up the keyblade..."let's go Wateri...we need to finish training...and I need to whip you into shape...I'm sorry kammy...I love you too much, your like my sister..." shadow says with a 'lol I'm totally bull shitting you' smile...Shadow walks off the field knowing that Wateri will follow......we are hated in this world...subjected to upset Sanins and Kages......we.....need to fight back....
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:12 pm

WAtari retracted his hand as he notices that every single stranger on the planet arrived here. Why? Why? Why? Why? I'm just a simple uchiha looking for a simple fight with special interesting ninja... why does this happen to me? Why do strangers show up at my battle? wondered Watari. But yet again he could not supress a chuckle. Many people to fight, and many information to attain. And of course, he expected Ray to try to mimic him. He looked at Ray. Your way of insulting is vastly disgusting..... smirked Watari. At least now they were both able to restrain their emotions. But Watari thinks that Ray's murderous intent is not enough to kill him. The one who strikes first will claim victory. But no matter, Watari knew he had attain training that no other being in this universe has ever received. It was then that Watari realoized who the strangers were.

Wait a minute! That's Kammy Kaguya, my former Kage, recognized Watari. She wouldn't know me of course I doubt that. That must mean that every one else here except for maybe the Raizu guy are Sannins and Kages. Interesting... exciting.... they have revealed their faces to me... I gotta list them all down... I memorized them!

But then Shadow motioned him to follow. He as Watari knew that they are targets. Targets in this world by the Darkness Village, the Diamond Village, and the Fire Village. They need to build up resources and security in the Fallen Angels village. An annoying expression appeared on Watari's face. He had a plan. He was going to use it. But first, he'd have to die here. But Shadow would not permit that. So instead, he formulated another plan but Shadow would have to corporate. They have advantages. If it works for them, then their power could be increased enormously to the point that the two of them can rival and take on Kammy a kage and two Sannins. "hmmm....." muttered Watari. If a kage were to team up with Ray, then he will suffer later on like last time. And piling is what these shinobi do best.

So with a smile, Watari lowered his killer instinct and wavered a little. This will be the last time he will spare any mercy, he had thought. Watari didn't understand why Shadow would tell him to follow him. Both of them can teleport back to hell anywhere and anytime they please. With a grin, Watari just followed Shadow. A plan was sparking in that wide brain of his. And he had two days of accomplishing it. Two very good ways... "Adieu!" waved Watari.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:54 pm

"In due time my apprentice..." shadow said while ripping a portal to hell in the ground and walking into it...
Back to top Go down
Yuki takahashi
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Yuki takahashi

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Manipulation Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:14 pm

(Hmm... What a dumbass... He is shinobi of the diamond village. Ryukino could kill him if he wanted.... Hmm.. Whatever. This wateri kid... Hmm, now hes my #1 target... I wont rest until hes dead. Shadow can wait i guess...)

"Yes, listen to daddy and go back to hell and train, traitor... Ur gonna need it haha..." Yuki said after she heard shadow order wateri like a dog. (wow. Hes not even his shinobi. Hmmmm...)
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:06 am

looks like a party. can i join in? *matsuo would say as he walked into the busy area seeing old friends and possible dangers*
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Job/hobbies : Helping out others. Drinking milk.

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Dominant Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 am

"Sorry matsuo... Partys over... I guess the losers dont wanna play. Its ok though i guess. So, i can test your skill in a ranking exam if you want?"

Kammy asked. She had seen him at that rank for a while, she though he deserved more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylania.net
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:21 am

sounds good to me. where will the exam take place?

*matsuo was a bit charged to show off his new strengths and abilities*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A battle anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle anyone   A battle anyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A battle anyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next