Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A Battle For Fun I_vote_lcapA Battle For Fun I_voting_barA Battle For Fun I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A Battle For Fun I_vote_lcapA Battle For Fun I_voting_barA Battle For Fun I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A Battle For Fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
William Suwhenzetie
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
William Suwhenzetie

Cool points : 0

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Sitting directly in the middle of the field was William, no rather he was lying. Lying on a lounge chair basking in the sun that was. To hi left was a cold glass of milk and to his right was a large umbrella with ladies printed on it. He waited, sleeping, until someone showed up.
Back to top Go down
http://Kwandrivia.net
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:23 pm

[_Raven would be flying over the area as he spotted a lady print umbrella that cout his eye. Slowing down to scope the battlefield further, he would defend from his flight course, and land in front of the sleeping man. A grin would cross his face as he put his thumbs up._]

"Um.. Nice umbrella dude!!"
Back to top Go down
William Suwhenzetie
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
William Suwhenzetie

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:26 pm

As William was awoken unexpectedly he would fire an unplanned blast of Ki towards a group of trees to his left. As this Ki hit the trees it would expand destroying a large amount of them also leaving a crater. William himself would jump upwards like a cat and right after come crashing down upon the lounge chair breaking it and the umbrella.

"awwwwwwwwwww" he would say slowly getting to his feet.

"Well at least the milk wasnt split" He would say with a smile on his face.

This William, he was an odd one.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:15 am

[_Raven would raise an eyebrow as he observed a fraction of this man's power. Finally. A challenge. Smiling at the man's comment about the milk. Raven would raise his arm outwards in the same direction as William released his Ki and release a bright golden ball of his own Ki. The golden ball would expand mid air, and then explode twice the size of William's._]

"Lets begin shall we..?"
Back to top Go down
William Suwhenzetie
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
William Suwhenzetie

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:38 pm

"oooooouuuuuuuu" William would say with excitement.

After which he would draw forth his Bane of Blowing Souls from seemingly nowhere. It was a massive blade, for a massive man. William was 7 foot 4, but this sword was 8 feet tall, 2 feet wide and a whopping 6 inches thick, not to mention the oversized guard, hilt and front piece. William swung this blade in a circle as it it was as light as a feather.

A Battle For Fun Untitled2-1_zps67698506

William would scratch his head twice then tap the end of his sword. Suddenly a strong wind would begin to blow through the area.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:16 pm

[_Raven would smile as his Desert Eagles would materialize into his hands. The Lightning Flame would course through Raven's body and appear in his emerald aura. He was a Sayian of course. Seeing the massive sword appear, Raven would snicker as he spun his guns on his index fingers. He would catch one and point it directly at the man._]

"My name is Raven. And I am a Sayian.."
Back to top Go down
William Suwhenzetie
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
William Suwhenzetie

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:07 pm

A bright aura of Ki would suddenly surround William, just after he would take off towards Raven in a burst of speed.

"William Suwhenzetie" William would say on his approach.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm

[_A ghost of a smile would linger on Raven's face as the Emerald Aura of the Lightning Flame would extinguish and a deep Crimson Aura would engulf him. As William flung himself forward towards Raven, he would simply pull the trigger of the Desert Eagle pointed at William. *WWOOSSHHHHHH!!!!!*_]

[_Raven would be launched backwards as he released a huge Kenitic Bullet from the chamber of his Deagle. The affect of the Kenitic Shot was non-lethal, but it blows everything in its path away. Literally. The force from the bullet threw Raven through a few trees behind him but he would come out unscathed due to his Sayian durability. As the bullet screamed in William's direction, the metal casing would seem to demateralize, leving nothing but pure Kenitic force. If this bullet hit or not, a large chunk of the forest behind William would be flattened._]

As expected from the Kenitic energy absorbed from the x100 gravity chamber...
Back to top Go down
William Suwhenzetie
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
William Suwhenzetie

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:17 pm

The shot would collide with William's Bane of Blowing Souls throwing it and William in opposite directions. With the sword blasting through trees and William blasting through an equal number of trees, he was left wide open for attack. Or was he...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:02 pm

[_Raven's crimson aura would seem to grow larger and larger as the ground cracked and began to give way underneath Raven's feet. The Desert Eagles would seem to dissappear within an instant. Walking out of the wooded area and back onto the battlefield, Raven would raise his right hand to eye level and watch a small amount of blackened Ki form in his palm. BlackBird. He would wait for William._]

"..."
Back to top Go down
William Suwhenzetie
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
William Suwhenzetie

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:01 pm

William would get up from where he came to sliding stop.

"he didn't fall for the bait..."Wiliam would say recalling his Bane of Blowing Souls to his hand.

In a split second the blade would slice through trees, rocks and whatever needed to get to William, it would meet his hand and right after it did William would begin to power up causing his bright aura to dim and turn a dark red colour, almost like blood. The ground below him would crack and rocks would float into this aura only to be destroyed by the sheer ki pressure. He would crouch for a moment before taking off towards Raven, the ground behind him shooting up and cracking as he lanced towards this guy.

On his way William would fire 3 Construction Material Ki blasts and 1 Soul MAterial Ki blast into the woods.

The Construction Ki would hit the ground and form a large earthen golem, the Soul ki would enter the golem bringing it to life as an extension of William's being. The Golem would charge towards Raven smashing through trees on it's way towards him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:08 am

[_Raven would Raise an eyebrow as William seemed to have the same abilities as him, in a way. The small blackened energy in Raven's palms would expand into the size of a grapefruit as he released it towards the Golem. The Black Bird was an attack rather similar to his uncle's Big Bang Attack. Raven's Ki would lock onto the Golem and hold him off of Raven's position for a moment. If his attack was successful, the golem would be instantly vaporized if hit directly._]

[_Raven would continue to stare down William as he progressed towards him. Unsheathing his Kitana, Raven would smile as his long silver hair swayed in the wind. Raven looked a lot like Sepheroth at this moment. The ground behind Raven would vaporize, leaving a large crater as he flew towards William. Clashing blades, Raven and William would be face to face in midst of battle. Sparks were flying off of the thin Kitana but it would hold its own. It was reinforced with Adimantium._]

"Your strong.. I'll give you that. Now, show me something that will really dazzle me.."
Back to top Go down
William Suwhenzetie
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
William Suwhenzetie

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:54 pm

The Golem would suddenly sink into the ground, it was made of and connected to the earth after all. Right after it would rise up out of range of the Big Bang, then continue it's charge for Raven. Suddenly 3 more William's would appear around Raven, each without the Bane of Blowing Soul's, this was William's Multiform Technique. Each of These William's would then begin to punch at Raven with blurring speeds. However instead of punches, blasts of Ki would be released. The William with the Bane of Blowing Souls would form a rather large disk of Ki with his free hand. He would at the same time use the pushing force of Raven to push himself backwards about 13 feet.

"Decimation Disk" He would yell releasing the razor thin disk of Ki towards Raven.

Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:01 am

[_As the golem played dodgeball with Raven's BlackBird, He would smile as multiple copies of William appeared and started whaling on him. From what could be seen from the explosions and the large dust clouds that were forming, Raven wasn't having a very fun time. Little to the golem's knowledge, the BlackBird was a smart little piece of Ki, given the ability to hone in on the target, this was a very deadly ability indeed. The dark mass of Ki would stop as it missed, and begin heading in the opposite direction. Coming from behind the golem, the attack would most likely vaporize this large mass of rock._]

"EXPLOSIVE WAVE!!!"

[_From out of the dust, Raven would be standing in a large crater, unscathed from William's attacks. Due to a large wave of energy being pushed outward from Raven's core. This ability allows Raven to hide himself away in a thick dome-like aura in a moments notice, for a short amount of time. Raven's cloak was tattered from the attack, this angered him. As the dust cleared completely, there wouldn't be a crimson aura around Raven anymore...there would be an Ebony Aura in its place. Raven wasn't like any other normal Super Sayian, his hair turned jet black and had a dark aura surrounded him when activated._]

[_The crater beneath Raven would expand as he flexed his shoulders and arms. Raven was nothing but raw power at this point. Flickers of electricity would surge throughout the Ebony Aura frequently as Raven's devilish smile ripped right through his friendly demeanor. Rocks beneath Raven would begin to float above him and then vaporize before your very eyes._]

"Oh.. It seems its my turn.."
Back to top Go down
William Suwhenzetie
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
William Suwhenzetie

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:14 am

As the Decimation Disk struck the outwards flow of Ki, the Decimation Disk and it's piercing properties would cut through it, but it didn't get much further than that before it withered away. His Golem would be destroyed like Raven wanted it to be as well. Immediately after William would dispel the clones as well as the Bane of Blowing Souls. He would open his mouth wide and begin shouting as he charged his body with Ki. As he did charge his body would spark and these sparks would flow through his own aura causing it's colour to change from red to golden. His eyes pupils would shrink and go from brown to blue. His hair would then stick straight upwards and change from brown to silver. His muscles would increase, as would the upwards flow of his aura William was now Pre Super Ascended to a 4th level state(Jounin), he wouldn't be able to maintain this state for long, so he had to do his best while in it.

William with raw speed would suddenly appear beside Raven just outside of punching range and as soon as he came to be, there would already be 25 Spatial-Time Material Ki Blasts detonating around Raven, and with each detonation time would begin to slow down, for everyone except William. Following this William would fire two charged Bio-Destruction Ki blasts at Raven, right after these beams were fired the Bane of Blowing Souls would suddenly appear between William and Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:39 pm

[_Raven would move with incredible speed as he blurred between each explosion. His rapid speed would look like teleportation from the naked eye. Time Manipulation... I only know of one other Shinobi with this incredible ability. The beams that were fired at Raven's previous position would hit the ground and create a ripple effect into the earth. Dust would splash upwards into the air, creating poor visibility. Pulling a hanging box from his belt, Raven would begging laughing maniacally as he jammed his Lightning Ring into it. Within a fraction of a second, a bright emerald light would burst through the haze of dust, revealing Raven's position, which was further into the woods about a football field away._]

"hahahahHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! TAKE THIS!!"

[_Without warning, a large flock of Crows would begin to fly over the battlefield, and start to dive towards William at incredible speeds. These weren't just your ordinary birds, these Crows were created from the very essence of the Lightning Flame. The flock would come down like hundreds of mortars. Raven would begin to float above the canopy top of the forest and watch the destruction unfold._]
Back to top Go down
William Suwhenzetie
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
William Suwhenzetie

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Through the dust and debris floating about the Bane of Blowing Soul's with great speed would rocket towards Raven. William whom was sensing a ton of Ki signatures coming his way would have to play defensively, he could move but these were homing things. With utter speed William would punch at the air and with each punch 2 balls of Destruction Ki would be fired out at each of those Lighting Flame birds. William would do this while moving with blurring speeds to his left. Moving he would crash through trees ignoring them as he flew. After the Lighting Flame birds were destroyed by the Destruction Ki blasts, William would clap both hands together infront of him.

"Buster Cannon!!!" HE would yell releasing the Buster Cannon at Raven.

This Buster Cannon was a combination of Raw Ki and Destruction Ki, it would lance towards Raven eating through the trees and wildlife, but somehow would not hurt or affect anything that was not alive. It came with the ability to ignore defences too.

As the Bane of Blowing Souls blasted towards Raven, it would use it's wind abilities to pull all that dust with it and eventually the dust would form into several million balls of tiny hard rock which would all be shot towards raven and the area around him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:00 am

[_Raven had little time to sit back and watch all of these different attacks take action. As the Ki was launched towards the Lightning Flame Crows, they would solidify with the essence of the Lightning Flame and return unscathed from the blast. They would still come down hard, but some of the Crows would change their trajectory and knock the speeding Blade out of its path towards Raven. As for the thousands of rocks following it, they wouldn't get past Raven's blazing Ki aura due to the sheer power flowing off of Raven's Super Saiyan Form. As the Buster Cannon ripped through the forest, Raven would laugh as he placed one hand palm outwards towards the attack. Within seconds, a large blackened ball of pure Ki would be released from Raven's body._]

"BIG BANG ATTACK!!!"

Spoiler:

Raven carried out 3 launched of one Dice :
A Battle For Fun Dice3 , A Battle For Fun Dice5 , A Battle For Fun Dice4

(click on the dice button, and put the number 3 inbetween the brackets. This will decide who won the standoff.)
Back to top Go down
William Suwhenzetie
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
William Suwhenzetie

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:39 am

William's sword would suddenly vanish and appear before him, With that William would dispel the blade and float there to watch and see what would go down. Inevitably, his weaker Buster Cannon would be over powered, There was plenty of time to dodge and thus William would head upwards with great speed.

Last edited by William Suwhenzetie on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Job/hobbies : Helping out others. Drinking milk.

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Dominant Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:39 am

The member 'William Suwhenzetie' has done the following action : Die Rolled

'Dice' :
A Battle For Fun Dice1 A Battle For Fun Dice1 A Battle For Fun Dice3
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylania.net
Sponsored content

A Battle For Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle For Fun   A Battle For Fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Battle For Fun
Page 1 of 1