Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Pokemon battle I_vote_lcapPokemon battle I_voting_barPokemon battle I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Pokemon battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asako Uchiha
Sannin of the New Terrace
Asako Uchiha

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Burning stuff

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:30 am

Asako entered the field and let out her Pokemon. Growlithe and heatmor were confused about where they were. Then they saw asako and simotaniously knew what happened.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:09 am

~Shadow would walk onto the battlefield and see Asako. Shadow would take Slamance's pokeball and juggle it around in his hand.~

"hey...nice Pokémon...wanna fight..?"
Back to top Go down
Asako Uchiha
Asako Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 am

Asako saw the man she saw earlier.

"Of course."

Asako walked up about 3ft so they were about 10ft away Asako looked down at growlithe.

"You first buddy."

Growlithe walked up about 1ft and growlithe growled at shadow and awaited for shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:40 am

Shadow would walk up to the Growlithe and frown. This was weak. Shadow would drop the pokéball in front of the small Growlithe and Salamance would tower over Growlithe and Shadow.

"is that your...strongest Pokémon..?"
Back to top Go down
Asako Uchiha
Asako Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:50 am

Growlithe saw the creature and growled and backed away so they were 10ft away again. Growlithe used flamethrougher the flames would damage salamance.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 am

Salamance would flap it's wings and use silver wind to blow the flames back at the Growlithe and the flames would also disguise blades of wind that were flying at the Growlithe. Shadow would reach for his Drapion pokéball but do nothing with it.
Back to top Go down
Asako Uchiha
Asako Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 am

Growlithe hopped to the right to avoid the attacks he would then dash at the salamance and run under its wing and try to bite the bottom of it with fire fang.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:04 am

Salamance would flap its wings to fly upwards as soon as it saw Growlithe miraculously "hop" away from the silver wind attack. Shadow realized that Salamance was not going to work against Growlithe but he wanted to give it a chance. Salamance would fly in thd rays of the bright sun and would start to glow a faint orange. Shadow had no idea what was going to happen. This was going to be a shock for Shadow and Salamance together. Salamance would swoop down and behind Growlithe and unleash a plethora of raw sheer power. Hyper Beam. A beam of light launched from Salamance's mouth and it was flying at incredible speeds twards the little Growlithe. If this attack hit, Growlithe would shurly out of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Asako Uchiha
Asako Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Growlithe turned his head to see the giant creature commingle dwarfs him he turns to the creature and put his head up high closed his eyes and took the blast. Growlithe was engulfed in light then flew back about 15ft. He was now a little bit burnt and was to hurt to go on.

"Growlithe come back."

Asako held out a pokeball and growlithe turned red and was absorbed into the pokeball. Asako reached into her back pocket and retrieved her heatmor. She pressed the button on the front of it and it grew about 3x the size she threw it infront of her it bounced and opened and out came heatmor. He was furious at the though of being sent into battle. He was even more angry about growlithe failing at taking out this creature. Heatmor stepped forward and walked up to the salamance. He gave it the meanest look it could walked back and got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:56 am

Salamance would send an equally angry look but didnt wantto fight any more. Shadow would return Salamance and toss out Absol. Absol would pounce onto the field and stare down the Heatmor. Suddenly, the field would darken to pitch blackness and Absol was silent. Night Slash. Instantly a bright white slash pierced the darkness, Absol was aiming to slice through the Heatmor with this attack.
Back to top Go down
Asako Uchiha
Asako Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:04 am

Heatmor saw the light and jumped to the left to avoid it. He then used fire blast dwarfs the direction of the light the flames would illuminate the battle field and then he realized he would miss so he ran up to it and used blaze kick. If hit it would probably take out a substantial amount of health.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:13 am

Absol would pounce to the left to dodge the kick and the flames. The field would be back to normal with the lighting but Absol would be gone. In his place, Drapion would stand tall and strong. Drapion would do nothing but look at the Heatmor enraged.
Back to top Go down
Asako Uchiha
Asako Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Heatmor used blaze kick again and it would probably hit Drapion because of his slowness the kick would send Drapion flying back. It would take down a massive amount of his life and probably leave him burned.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am

Drapion would attempt to dodge and attack with ice fang. (odd)

Drapion would get hit the blaze kick and fly back about ten feet. Flinching in pain, Drapion coudnt move without feeling the burn on his torso. (even)

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Asako Uchiha
Asako Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Heatmor saw the injured drapion and knew it was his chance. He sprinted toward it and about 3ft away from the drapion he jumped into the air and was aiming to use stomp on the torisroe if hit it would probably take down 1/4-1/2 of its life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon battle   Pokemon battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon battle
Page 1 of 1