Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Personal Time I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Personal Time I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Personal Time I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Personal Time I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Personal Time I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Personal Time I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Personal Time I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Personal Time I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Personal Time I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Personal Time I_vote_lcapPersonal Time I_voting_barPersonal Time I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Personal Time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Studying/Eating/Regaining Memories

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Sol entered Oblivion's Crypt in his natural fashion; passive look, hands in his pockets, and thinking about food. The darkness of the large cavern like area seemed more welcoming than usual.

Sol...Sapphire doesn't like this place. Garuda, the Spirit King of Wind informed Sol as he slowly made his way into the cavern.

"I know, and I'm sorry. But its for training purposes, so we'll have to manage for now."

Sol could feel the young girl spirit pouting, and he chuckled silently.
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 am

"Besides, Kyo told us to hold down the fort until he gets everything set up. As long as he doesn't change the Continuum Shift while we're in here, there should be no problems."

Sol, I know you trust Kyo, but the man is...irresponsible...childish...a bit annoying...

"I get it." Sol deadpanned.

I'm just saying that putting so much faith in him all the time is no becoming of you. Don't just wait in the background. You used to be stronger than him, able to counteract his time by tracking his soul throughout the space time continuum. You are getting soft.

"..." Sol didn't say anything. Garuda was a wise spirit indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:34 am

Suddenly, a pulse of chakra so powerful, it almost dropped Sol to his knees shook the entire Crypt. Sol's eyes widened and he instantly began to travel through the darkness of the caverns.

Sol, calm down! Don't rush in so recklessly!

Sol ignored the Spirit King, having felt this presence once before. Not in this reality, but in another long ago. Sol came to a dead halt as he landed on Oblivion Crypt's 9th floor.

A figure stood across from, a black hooded cloak on, covering his face from view. Not one piece of skin could be seen on the person.

"Who are you?" Sol demanded.

The person seemed to look up at Sol, but he still couldn't see his face. Then in a flash of light and darkness, two key-shaped swords appeared in his hands. One was black and the other silvery white.

No...Oathkeeper and Oblivion...

Sol's eyes widened. "Keyblade's...you...you're-" Before Sol could finish the hooded figure attacked.

Personal Time Index
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 am

*Kyo and Shadow would arrive at the entrance to Oblivion's Crypt, still not knowing what became of Sol.*

"Well, this is it. I believe the Keyblade graveyard was on the ninth floor...but I can't travel through time here safely. I wouldn't chance it."
Back to top Go down
Hooded Figure
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Hooded Figure

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:18 am

-The hooded figure had easily overpowered Sol by catching him off guard. As well, he was unable to sync with Sapphire nor Garuda due to his flustered emotions at the moment.-

"You're...weaker than before."

-The figure spoke calmly the two keyblades's at his side still vibrating from the brief skirmish.-

"You were easily ANBU level last time we fought at least, what happened?"

-The figure's aura pulsated around him, showing that he was either a soul or an embodiment of emotions.-
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:28 am

Sol held his arm in pain. He had been caught off guard, and that was bad, especially for this type of enemy. He couldn't tell if he was a spirit or not. For all he could see, he was lingering hate from the Roxas that he had fought a while back in another dimension. And apparently, he was the same one.

"How are you here? Why are you still alive, and why do you have the keyblade?" Sol called, trying to calm down. He needed to sync up or this was over for him. The figure's power was far above that of an ANBU.

Back to top Go down
Hooded Figure
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Hooded Figure

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:33 am

-The figure noticed Sol's chakra beginning to level out. He knew what he was about to do, having experienced it before. There was still no way to stop it, by normal means, but he was aware of disrupting it. He remained silent, as if he wasn't aware of Sol syncing. Then as his chakra spiked, the hooded figured dashed forward, using Oathkeeper to open the link to Sol's sync. Then he used Oblivion to sync his own self with Sol's open sync. Just before he could fully sync, however, Garuda knocked him backwards.-

"...You haven't gotten weaker, only lazier. You can't escape me now. Who's sanity is stronger, mine or yours?"

-The Hooded Figure had inserted some of his essence into Sol. From that point on, it would be a battle of will inside of Sol's own spirit for domination. The hooded figure created a portal of darkness behind him. He looked at Sol holding his head in agony for only a moment more before stepping back into the portal.-
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 am

*Kyo paused as he stepped into Oblivion's Crypt. The atmospheric change was instantaneous as the darkness of the area all but overloaded his senses. He was used to traveling to different time line's, but never to a different dimension without Sol's help. He staggered a bit but shook his head clear.*

"Something's definitely not right...I can sense Sol's chakra and it seems tainted. I can't contact him through synchro either."
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:37 am

*Sapphire would appear in front of Kyo and Shadow, flailing her arms urgently as her bright eyes looked on in terror. She gestured downwards and made strangling motions, but since the young spirit was mute, Kyo could barely understand what she was trying to inform. However, Sapphire figured if Kyo saw her without Sol, then he would instantly know something was wrong.*
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:47 pm

*Kyo noticed Sapphire without Sol, and of course, knew there was a problem. Before he could voice his opinion, however, a figure formed in front of Kyo, Sapphire, and Shadow.*
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Sol appeared struggling and holding his head in pain. He cringed as his power, both spiritual pressure and ki flooded the area, threatening to bring the entire crypt down.

"Kyo..." His voice strained. "My...memories..." Suddenly a huge surge of chakra exploded from Sol and a second figure appeared over his falling body.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:03 pm

*Kyo made a pool of fire form under Sol and it absorbed him, forming in front of Kyo himself. Sol was unconscious at his feet.*

"Who are you?"

*Kyo called at the new figure.*
Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:14 pm

-The figure that stood before them was taller than the one known as Roxas, but not by much. The figure was much more slender and developed in the chest region. The person wore the same hood as Roxas, but removed the hood almost instantly.-

"My, it has been quite a long time, has it not?"

-The person revealed was a woman, smooth blonde hair that framed her face beautifully, however, the feral lust like gleam in her eyes was betraying to her innocent look.-

"To be drawn from the memories of him of all people. What irony."

-It was then that the woman noticed Shadow and Kyo. She put a hand on her chin and laughed sadistically.-

"I am Laxrene, number 12 of Organization 13. And for the time being, I've plans to attend to. Goodbye, cuties."

-The woman winked at Kyo and Shadow before walking into another portal of darkness, just like Roxas had.-
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Sol's body began to spark violently with white electricity. The air around him once again filled with spiritual pressure and ki. However, it faded faster than last time and Sol slowly opened his eyes.

"Kyo...he's...his spirit is...apart of me."

The Spirit king of Wind appeared, standing tall above them.

"I can suppress the entity trying to invade him, but it will only last for moments at a time. Only you can unsynch the being from his essence, Kyo. You'll need a keyblade."

Sol groaned and stood up slowly. He held his head in pain still but he seemed to be himself. "Thanks...Garuda."
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:13 pm

*Kyo glanced at Sol and instantly knew that he would only be alright temporarily. Whatever happened was bad.*

"Sol...you reckless little shit."

*Kyo sighed and folded his arms.*

"I told you not to go any further than this floor. But now that we're here, we might as well get the Keyblade graveyard unlocked while we still have time."

*By time, he was referring to Sol's sanity. Whatever was inside of him was powerful enough to be felt even from outside.*

Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Sol glared at Kyo, and a bit of ki hit him, lightly. They hadn't fought in a while, or had a disagreement of any sort for a while as well. But what Garuda had said earlier was finally starting to click in his brain. He depended too much on Kyo.

"Whatever." Sol stated before creating a mass of darkness that led to the 9th floor of Oblivion's Crypt.

They appeared in an area that seemed as if it was outside. The sky was tinted orange as if the sun was setting and they stood in a large gorge like place. A long indenture between two cliffs led to a long path and opened out in a bright area where, from the others perspective, were filled with thousands upon thousands of old keyblade's. In front of the path however, was a large barrier with a keyhole shaped light on it.

"I'm guessing you're here to open this?" Sol asked Shadow. "Once you do, we leave. When that opens, we're going to unleash an infestation of Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed. We'll have to put a secondary seal on Oblivion's Crypt so they can't get out. Locking it again will be pointless since...Roxas is here."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Shadow would awake from a vvvveeerrrrryyyyyyyyy deep space-out...>.>

"..what the fuck!? Why are there spirits and ghosts everywhere!?"

Shadow would look at Kyo and scratch his head in utter confusement.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:39 pm

*Kyo sweat dropped at Shadow.*

"Really kid? I understand that thinking about death and destruction is fun and all, but we've got business to take care of. We came here after our conversation at the meeting room, remember? You're supposed to be unlocking the Keyblade graveyard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personal Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Time   Personal Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Time
Page 1 of 1