Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Senji...your time has come... I_vote_lcapSenji...your time has come... I_voting_barSenji...your time has come... I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Senji...your time has come... I_vote_lcapSenji...your time has come... I_voting_barSenji...your time has come... I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Senji...your time has come...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Senji...your time has come... Empty
PostSubject: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 am

Eight would walk onto the battlefield and sit on a tree stump waiting for his victim..
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:08 pm

+ Jaden would be taking a normal stroll, but this time it was inside an area he had never before seen. He would see the guy from the shop. Hmm... i didnt know he even fought... Strolling over with his hands inside his pockets, he would kick up some earth, as it came down, Jaden would kick it again, sending it spiraling toward 8. +
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Not even moving, Eight saw it hit him in the chest. Not affecting him at all, Eight looked at Jaden and didn't say a word. Just sat there waiting for Senji Senju to get destroied.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:42 pm

"Hmph..."

+ Jaden would weave out a series of handsigns. +

"Katon... Fireball Jutsu..."

+ Jaden would emit a medium-sized fireball out of his mouth towards 8. Jaden would push his glasses up to his eyes as he smirked. He didn't care who he was waiting on, he wasn't just gonna ignore Jaden. +
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:22 am

Still sitting motionless, Eight sat there and took the fireball. After the fireball exploded some of his cloak was tattered. Still staring blankly into the distance, Eight still did not acknowledge Jamie's existence. Hoping Jamie would try to do something reckless and try to harm him, 8 still ignored Jamie and waited for his target to show up..
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:31 am

+ Jaden would make a mental note of 8's durability. As I expected, metal... Ok. Fire, electricity, I'll be back to kill you later... Jaden would walk off of the battlefield. He hadn't given up. This was strikly research business. He would be back. +

"Catch ya later..."
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:44 am

Eight would stand up and turn twards the boy. Getting angry, Eight would call the boy out to fight. If he coudnt come up with a way to stop Eight, than he would simply get dominated.

"...boy...let's fight because I know you want to...that weak display of power can't be all you obtain right..?"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:52 am

+ Jaden would turn around, smirking. +

"Now you want to fight... Well unfortunately I have to go and construct plans for killing you. You know that can be a pain right. But it has to be done, you disrespected me. But I'll get stronger, then I'll call you for that rematch. Agreed? Good..."

+ Jaden would jet off, training his muscles as he ran out of the area. +
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:56 am

Eight would smile devilishly and sit back down. To wait for his mission.

"...Akemi...come out wand wait with me..."

Akemi would phase through the sheathe and be standing in front of Eight.

"...why are we waiting..."

Eight would look up at her and simply say.

"...for the Senju..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:01 am

Senji would phase through a nearby tree and see tin-man. Smiling to himself, Senji would grip the trunk of the tree and squeeze his fist together and the wood would engulf his right arm. Senji would walk up to the man and say casually:

"...sorry it took so long for me to get here...I was training...
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Eight would grin when Senji FINALLY showed up..

"...shall we begin..? You can make the first strike...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:08 am

Claping his hands together, Senji would launch about twelve spiked wooden steaks from the ground tward 8 and hoped that they hit.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Eight would jump to the left and dash tward Senji with blinding speed. Hoping to slice Senji's throat, 8 held his kitana in both hands and swung twards his opponent's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Walking onto the battlefield, Madara would look at the seemingly jonin(eight) and then at the definant genin and smile.

...this should be fun...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Lifting his arms up almost immediately, Senji would make a pillar rigt below eight to make him go about twenty feet in the air. Senji heard another voice coming from the far side of the battlefield. Now scaning the terrain, Senji saw the imminent and incredibly powerful threat that was apon them now. The Legendary Copy-Cat Ninja Madara Izanagi was in their presence. Now completely on the defence, Senji waited for someone to do something.

"M-...Ma-...Madara..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senji...your time has come...   Senji...your time has come... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senji...your time has come...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Epic Outer Village Battles-
Jump to: