Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Time to train me I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Time to train me I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Time to train me I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Time to train me I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Time to train me I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Time to train me I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Time to train me I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Time to train me I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Time to train me I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Time to train me I_vote_lcapTime to train me I_voting_barTime to train me I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Time to train me I_vote_lcapTime to train me I_voting_barTime to train me I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Time to train me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

Cool points : 1

Time to train me Empty
PostSubject: Time to train me   Time to train me I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Zeyvel sat there with both his swords, waiting for Takeshi to come outside and train him...
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Cool points : 3

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Time to train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to train me   Time to train me I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Takeshi opened the door with a yawn. "You better make this training good boy." He said with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

Time to train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to train me   Time to train me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:54 pm

"Fine then, let's us begin!" Zeyvel yelled as he slashed in a cross-shaped pattern.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Time to train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to train me   Time to train me I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 pm

"Weak." Takeshi replied as he repelled the blades with his great sword. Then he pushed him back and shot two bolts of reishi out his hand. Then he slashed the blade to send a reishi wave at him. "Guess you will never be as good as your dad."
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

Time to train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to train me   Time to train me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Making the swords glow white with heat, Zeyvel slashed the bolts down. " I don't want to be him, I'll surpass that man." He said with anger. Then he used the swords to block the wave. Then the swords cooled down and Zeyvel lunged at Takeshi.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Time to train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to train me   Time to train me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:32 pm

"Maybe you forgot what happens when you heat and rapidly cool holy iron." Takeshi said as he blocked the attack. Then he surged reishi through his sword and caused Zeyvel's two swords to break. " It shatters like glass when in contact with a stronger power. Remember that next time you try something stupid. For now this training is over since you can't manipulate brittle iron.'
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

Time to train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to train me   Time to train me I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:03 pm

With nothing but two shattered blades in his hands, Zeyvel found out that Takeshi was right. "Damn.... I was too careless. What do I do now without a sword? I guess you want me to just me to leave and stay home until you make me a new one." He replied as he knelt down to pick up the pieces of his two swords.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Time to train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to train me   Time to train me I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:33 pm

"Heh. Hell no you got to learn how to make your own sword. And do it soon because war is coming and I need you and Valencia to be ready for it." Takeshi replied as he started to walk back into the church. "Follow me kid. I'll show you to the forge."

Minutes Later

Takeshi opened a door and said "Ok kid take those pieces and put them in the heat. Melt them and they'll make a ingot of steel."
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

Time to train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to train me   Time to train me I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:14 pm

After many days of smithing and studying

"It is done. This is my new sword and new resolve." Zeyvel said as he took his new sword out of the purifying water.

Time to train me Sword_by_Sammy65

"No longer will I live in my father's shadow. I'll make everyone know of me." He said as he walked out the church.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to train me   Time to train me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to train me
Page 1 of 1