Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_vote_lcapVessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_voting_barVessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_vote_lcapVessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_voting_barVessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person Empty
PostSubject: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Vessel had Mary sheathed. She was complaining about the weather being to hot today. He was going to have to talk to Necross about that. Anyway, Vessel always did wanted to have an apperentice. He was taught by one of the greatsest people. And now he wanted to pass on this teaching to someone who wasn't a psycho(that means you Crovak!!)Vessel sat down on a bed of flowers and took out a box of cookie.

"Man I love white chocalate chip. The best cookie anyonwe has ever made.."
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Hayato Yuki

Job/hobbies : Writing poetry

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Hayato would walk into the training field looking for someone to talk to. See he was kinda new to this stuff. He knew how to fight, he just needed to learn more things. He wanted to get faster. The only reason this is because to be a member of the yuki clan, you have to have incredible speed. He would walk over to the guy that he saw standing there eating cookies.

"Ello mate, Im Hayato, your name is?" he would ask with his british accent.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:14 pm

((Damn. I forgot I made this.))

Vessel looked up and saw a guy in a white shirt.

Nice. My new apprentice. Hopefully he's up for the training...

"The name is Artery Vessel. But call me Vessel. I hate my first name. Here for a reason?"

Vessel was checking out his chakra signature. It wasn't as hight so he had to be a genin, fresh out of ninja school.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:18 pm

(Vessel huh, isnt that a body part?)

"Well yes im here for training in general... And im thinking that you are the guy fir the job... Am i correct?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 pm

((Yep. Long story if ya wanna hear it))

Vessel started playing around with the cookie in his hand. Hmm. A guy that like to get striaght to the point.

"Well, I could be, depending on what you wanna learn. Chakra control, ninjustu, swordsmenship, whatever."

Vessel decided to test the guy. He put the box of cookies under his hands, putting blood inside the cookies. But this guy wouldn't know.

Well, both of us was rude at a point. I didn't offer you cookies, and you never told me your name. Can I know your name, and would you like 1?"
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Hayato was suprised that he didnt hear him say his name before. He would look at the cookies. Too bad he just ate, he probably would have taken one...

"My name is Hayato... And i dont need swordsmanship. Everything else i would love to learn." he said with a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Vessel nodded his head.

"Looks like you passed the first test. You didn't take anything from a stranger. It could've been poisoned. And it was.."

Vessel pushed his chakra throught the box and raised the blood from the cookies to show Hayato. He then commence to walk around him

"I'm sure you heard what you need to be a grat ninja. Strenght, skill, smarts, good heart, and whatever else."

Vessel then stop in fornt of him, two feet away to show his new student respect.

"I think it's creativity, surpise, and smarts. I wil show you some of my ninjustu. Actucally one of my favorite's."

Vessel made his sign...

"Acceleration Justu. This allow me to rush blood faster, making me faster, stronger, and whatnot. I want to see you do this...."\

Vessel doubted Hayato can get it on the first try.......
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Hayato followed the handsigns perfectly because of his keen eyes. They rarely missed anything. He tried to do the handsigns, but he didnt feel anything different.

"Umm... I know i did these right... What else is there that i need to do?"

He scratched his head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Vessel used his eyes to look inside Hayato's body. He blood was flowing but not fast enough. Vessel decided he had to pressure the new kid. Vessel pulled out Mary and put it to his neck. His voiced chanded into a dealdy tone. He didn't want to this but it was the only way.

"If you don't do this right, I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you. I can't have anyone finding out about the Emoto's secrets"

Vessel paid attention to his heart.....
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:48 pm

As Vessels voice went creapy, Hayato's heart went up to 300 beats per 15 seconds... As he was talking his mouth was slowed down. It seemed that everything had slowed down as hayato did the handsigns. He felt 2x stronger and faster. He was able to hear things that were pretty far away.

"I think i did it..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Vessel sniffed his nose. Hayato's blood smelled of heat from the faster blood rush. Good. this was going somewhere. He put down the sword.

"I'm sorry about the threat. But I had to pressure you. Not that your blood rushed faster, I'm going to to test your speed and reflex. Remeber what I told you, I belive in creativity, smarts, and surpised. I also li-

Sudennly within mid-sentance, Vessel aimed a snapkick straight to the chest...
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Hayato would see him just in time because he thought that he would be finished talking. His eyes and his speed worked together as he brought his arm up to block the kick. As that happened he would reach out and shoot his fingers toward the joints in vessels knee. Trying to numb the leg. After that he pushed the leg back, he went a few feet back as he pushed and spun. As he had his back turned he reached into his pouch and pulled out senbon. As he completed the spin, he would be facing vessel already launching senbon one after another with great speed.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:07 pm

"You misunderstand what I said about Acceleration. It raises everything!"

Vessel blocked all the sebon that was thrown at him.

"And you misunderstand about what I said. Surpise me! Bloody Mary!"

The sword glowed red one the words were spoken. At onve Mary was awoke. She knew Vessel was training because of his touch. So she fused both of their chakra's together. She instanly started leaking blood.

"I'm sure you can understand why her name is what is is right...?

Vessel then whipped his gun, Vien, and shot three shot at Hayato.....
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Hayato saw each and every bullet coming at him in slow motion... "So these are the effects of this jutsu..." hayato dodged the bullets and dashed toward vessel at an extremely fast rate. He would reach him in a fracture of a second. He would send three fast strikes toward his chest and stomach area, then he would whirl around to his backside and send a bursting kick to his back.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Vessel smiled. This genin was trying his hardest to hit Vessel. But he's gotta do better then that. Vessel placed Mary on the ground, backflipped to put distance between the two, and motion his hands forwards. The bullets turned around and flew towards Hayato. How can he do this? Simple. Blood is in the bullets....

"Don't you know what ninja is all about? How can you want to be a student of my if your so straight forward with your attacks?"
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Hayato wasnt the person to get angry from criticizm. Formed handsigns.

"Water style: Hidden mist jutsu!!!" the area was suddenly filled with a white mist. Hayato could smell vessel, recieving his location. He would throw senbon in his direction, then he dashed towards vessel in a curve like motion avoiding the senbon. He would try and punch him in the stomach. But his other hand which was covered by mist was making handsigns.

"Lets do this..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Vessel smile got bigger. He was starting to use his creativity.

"Good. Your doing better. Only one problem...."

Vessel used his full speed, moving away from the senbon needles, right behind Hayato.

"My sense of smell is a hell of a lot better then yours. Add on the the fact that I can see all all of the biological system within the body. Circulaory system for instance. You can't because you just started on this. Even on Chuunin, you'll only be able to see viens and heart."

Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:43 pm

"Circulatory huh?"

Hayato whirled his hand around, with his complete control over water, Hayato brought the water particles out of the mist which would be used to guide the senbon he used earlier over to artery. They would cover his side and backside, homing in on him like missiles. Since he was right behind him he quickly turned around and activated a jutsu.

"Water style: Water prison jutsu!!!" Hayato had his hands out at vessel and water formed around his hands, tbe water would spread and aim to cover vessel stopping him from moving.

"Hows this?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Vessel tried to move, but got caught within the water prison justu. Crap. But this genin was using his head. Add to the fact that he giuded the senbon with water. The sebons caught Vessel. It woul've hurt less, but his touch was accelled too.

"Hhm. Seems I can't move. At all. But remeber what I told you about?"

Suddenly a girl's voice rung out..

Wind style: Spiral Vortex!

Pressured when was pushed out of Mary's hands. Mary was walking towards Vessel and Hayato

So you train someone without me huh? That's a bit selfish isn't it. Espacially someone whose too damn weak like him
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:56 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa sweetheart. That was kinda harsh. But all is fair in love and war. Hehe... How about you and me go and get sonething to eat after this?"

Hayato put his hands in his pockets. Talking with his british accent.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Vessel got up and moved a few feet away form Hayato. About time Mary came into the picture. Mary didn't appreciate being hitted on.

Can't. I got something to do after this.

"Well you certainly got the element of surpised now. I didn't expect a genin to know that justu. And you have the same chakra nature as me. Good....."

Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Hayato would nod to the both of them. He looked toward mary.

"Well, i want to get to know you someday... But until then...-" Hayato would reach into his back pocket and pull out a rose. He walked over and presented it to her..

"Hold on to this for me..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Mary took the rose and smiled. She took it to be polite but her heart was still aiming towards Slade. Vessel cleared his throat.

"I know most people like Mary on first site, but since your my student I'm going to ask you if you can stop hitting on your other teacher."

Mary walked towards Vessel. She put the rose indside her shirt. A liitle cleavage was showed on purpose to excite the boy again.

Ever heard of Soul Weapons?
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:18 pm

"Fair enough," Hayato said with a smile.

"So whats next Vessel-san?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Mary shook her head smiling. Seems the boy couldn't pay attention to her either.

"Well, you are skilled in water ninjustu. I can teach you a favorite move of mines. Hopefully you have wind style chakra, then you can do ice ninjustu. But you must answer your teacher's question. Have you ever heard of Soul Weapons?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person   Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vessel Will Train One Lucky Person
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next