Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_vote_lcapCan Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_voting_barCan Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_vote_lcapCan Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_voting_barCan Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? Empty
PostSubject: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Kyo would be doing push ups pissed off because Special Jonin didnt feel like shit now

"Come on somebody the same strength as me or stronger needs to spar with me now, This is annoying"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Shadow would appear on the training field looking at Kyo. Smiling to himself, Shadow would walk up to him.

"...you ok Kyo..?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:44 pm

Kyo looked at Shadow as a slight barely visible smile replaced the frown on his face, there was something about Shadow that Kyo admired that nobody else ever saw in Shadow

"Hey there Shadow.... and you could say i'm okay since i havent completely lost it now.... Didja hear?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Shadow would grin and help Kyo to his feet. He didn't need training. He needed new and powerful Jutsu.

"...hear what..?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Kyo would stand and look at Shadow sadly as Terasu came and materialized in front of Kyo, he curled up at Shadows feet after he stared at him for about 5 seconds

"Wolf Hishida had just adopted me shortly before his death... It hurts you know?"

His Resolve Returning Kyo would put his gauntlets back on and adjust them

"So you feel like Training me Shadow?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Shadow would crack his neck and nod slightly. Lightning would begin to crackle all around His body.

"Yea why not?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Kyo would then crack his knuckles and stretch before going into his stance for Muay Thai and Kickboxing

"Come at me then, Show me just how far you're gonna push me for this training"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:42 am

The small amount of lightning would transform into a massive accumulation of power in Shadow's palm. Chidori. Jumping back to get leverage, Shadow would smile and take off twards Kyo with incredible speed. Aiming for his torso, Shadow would send his Chidori at Kyo with no holding back.

"...prepare yourself...!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 am

Kyo would use smirk and charge his right gauntlet to the max with both Fire and Lightning Chakra

"Maximum Blazer Punch" Kyo punched the Chidori and sent it right back to whence it came "You should know this law of Physics Shadow, With every action, There is a equal and opposite reaction"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Shadow would smile as he realized the potential of Kyo. Raising an eyebrow, Shadow never wondered why things happened, he just went with it.

"You see Kyo...I don't give a fuck about physics...I just want the thrill of a good fight..."

Holding his arm twards the sky, Shadow would smile. About of lightning would engulf Shadow and with the thunderclap, a massive panther would form from the lightning. Shadow would step out from the lightning and grin. The panther would growl and lightning would surge twards Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:50 pm

"Shadow I already told you...."

Kyo would let the lightning strike him in the chest but he would automatically reroute it to his gauntlets strengthening it and returning it making one go direct and another split into 8 parts and snake around to him

"Shadow, do you think after this match maybe you could take me under your wing?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:02 pm

Shadow would grin. Thats EXACTILY what he was thinking on doing if Kyo was up to it. Holding his hand out to shake Kyo's hand, Shadow's Grin would be ever expanding.

"...actually Kyo...I'm starting a group of soon to be incredible Shinobi and id like you to join...all of the members have full access to my training facilities and weapon district...and I have many empty rooms in my home that I'd like to make available to the members...do you want in..?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Kyo would Shake Shadow's hand with a huge smile on his face

"Yeah i'm in for it, i need a home anyway, well atleast until Rei gets back"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Shadow would smile as he turned over Kyo's hand and revealed the inside of his wrist. Placing his free hand on Kyo's veiney-part ((lol)) and it would begin to burn hotter than the sun. Removing his hand, it would reveal a black star branded on his arm.

"...that'll hurt for abit..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:02 am

Kyo simply looked at the mark and then stared at Shadow

"So what's the meaning of this mark? Or is it just some type of pass?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 am

Shadow would release Kyo and smile.

"Its both.."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 am

Kyo would be silent for a little while

"So shall we get going? And I have to go and get my little sister on the way there"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Shadow would raise his eyebrow.

"...just meet me at the Uchiha Hideout..."

With that, Shadow would be gone in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:02 pm

As Shadow left, Kyo would admire the black star on his wrist now, he would also make it glow a little as he focused heat there

"Well Time to Go Get Kushina..."

Kyo would Flash step away from the field
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?   Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Anybody Special Jonin or higher train with me?
Page 1 of 1