Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Reunion with Zeke I_vote_lcapReunion with Zeke I_voting_barReunion with Zeke I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Reunion with Zeke I_vote_lcapReunion with Zeke I_voting_barReunion with Zeke I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Reunion with Zeke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chieko
Anbu::Daughter of Death
Chieko

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Reunion with Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Reunion with Zeke   Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Chieko slowly stirred as she woke up. She had been through a lot with the recent events with Lord Ouin.

"Owwww. Feels like I've been recovering for months." She said as she slowly got out the bed she was on. "Looks like I missed a lot of things since I've been here. Well tim- wait something doesn't feel right."

Then she looked down and saw she was completely naked with a few sacrs.

"Eeeek! What happened to my clothes!? Oh yea, my clothes were made of reishi in Las Noches. I can't go outside like this, so I better find something to wear."

Chieko looked around until she saw two packages and a note on top of them. It read:

Chieko,

I know you may not remember all that happened, but that's fine because I completed my mission of saving you. Ummmm I didn't know you were gonna be naked after we left so I had to do a lot of explaining to you dad and Mr. Takeshi. (Veeeerrrrry long story with that. And lots of pain.) Anyway Ms. Rei and your mom made some new clothes for you. Also you got another gift Mr.Voodoo came up with. He told me to tell you just think of me and something will happen. Well that's all I can say for now. I have a bit of things to sort out for myself, so I'll come visit you when I can.

Love,

Zeke

As she finished the note, Chieko opened the packages and went to try them on.

The first one was from her mom and she wrote it was in memories of the clothes when she met her father.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=big&illust_id=4766860

Wow mom pretty bold there. No wonder you dad listens to you so much. I'll think about it though. Chieko thought as took the clothes off and picked up the next package.

The next one was from Rei Natsumi and she wrote that she didn't know if it would fit right and beware she went off what Takeshi said to make it like.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=big&illust_id=4724111

The hell?! Peverted old man and his designs! I guess he thought this would keep Zeke around, not that I need it. Even though he got that soul wweapon now and she's so clingly to him. We're gonna have a long talk when I see him. She thought of the second costume.

"Man! I can't decide which one to wear." Chieko said as she took off the second set of clothes and walked towards the window. -sigh- "I wish Zeke was here to help me decide on this. I wonder what he's doing now."

Then she sighed again and stared off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Reunion with Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion with Zeke   Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Suddenly falling from thin air, Zeke appeared in the room from a sigil of light. With no time to react, he hit the ground hard.

"Owww. What the hell? Wasn't I just in my room getting ready for a nap." Zeke said as he painfully got up. "Where am I? Why does this room look familiar?"

Then he looked at the window and saw Chieko standing there, looking out the window.

"Chieko. You've finally woken up." He said with a smile. "Looks like we saved you in time."
Back to top Go down
Chieko
Chieko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Reunion with Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion with Zeke   Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:41 pm

As she heard his voice, Chieko suddenly turned around in shock.

"Zeke!" Chieko yelped in joy as she jumped and pounced on top of him. As she showered him in kisses, she asked a thousand questions.

"When did you get here? How did you come in without opening the door? What have you been up to? Did you miss me? Why weren't you here when I first woke up? Where is everybody anyway? And why aren't you answering me?"
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Reunion with Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion with Zeke   Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Taken by suprise by the pounce, Zeke again crashed onto the floor. Between the kisses and the questions, he was stunned in confusion of what to do first.

"Ok first why are you naked and on top of me?" Zeke replied with a sigh. "Yes I missed you a lot, but Takeshi told me that worrying here wasn't gonna change things so I've been at the village waiting. I don't know how I got here, I just know one moment I was in our room and the next I'm here."

Then he noticed a sigil on his arm and it was glowing.

What is this? I guessed this the gift Mr.Voodoo said was for her as he infused my chakra into her. Heh, this is interesting I got a leash on me now.

"Now unless you want me to unleash my primal side in this church." Zeke started to say as he gently nipped on her neck. "Get up and get dressed, becase I need a favor from you."
Back to top Go down
Chieko
Chieko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Reunion with Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion with Zeke   Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:58 pm

As he did that, Chieko grew a smirk on her face and gripped his shoulders tightly.

"Hmmm I guess I can take you up on that offer." Then she pushed him down and kissed him.

-hours later-

Chieko slowly got off the floor and kissed Zeke awoke.

"Ok then since you didn't see them. You got to choose one of the two."

Then she got up and tried both of them on again.

"Ok now choose" Chieko said as she folded them back up. "Option 1 or option 2."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Reunion with Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion with Zeke   Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:06 pm

As she woke him up, Zeke watched her change into both and got into deep thought. Then as she asked him to choose, Zeke looked down at his new pants and sighed.

"Looks like my mind and body both decided. We want option three."

Then he grabbed the sheet and yanked it off her. Then Zeke pulled Chieko towards him and smirked.

-again hours later-

Zeke wiped the sweat off his body and face with his shirt and put it back on.

"You know under the bed is my bag with your original clothes in it. Suprisingly when you disappeared, they were on my bed for some odd reason. Ok now enough playtime we got to go, I need some things answered and you can help me."
Back to top Go down
Chieko
Chieko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Reunion with Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion with Zeke   Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 pm

"Ok thanks then." Chieko replied as she got up slowly.

Then she pulled the clothes out the bag and looked at them then at Zeke.

Wow what is with me today? I know I missed him, but this is crazy. I know I won't be able to walk for what I'm about to say, but oh well.

Then she slowly walked behind Zeke and wrapped her arms over his shoulders.

"I still want to play Zeke." Chieko whispered into his ear. " Make me not want to play for a long time."

Then she turned him around as devilishly smiled.

-many many hours later-

As Zeke carried her in his arms because she had no energy to walk, Chieko asked. "Where are we going at this time of night? And how can I be of use of you? I know what happened earlier wasn't the favor you asked for right?"
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Reunion with Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion with Zeke   Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:26 pm

"I have to go to Mr.Voodoo after I drop you off at the room." Zeke replied as he carried her. " I need to talk to your dad about some things. So can you come with me so he won't kill me on the spot?"

Then he looked at his arm and noticed the sigil was gone.

Hmmmm..... so it works like that. I guess I can give that a try. Thanks Mr.Voodoo.

Then Zeke looked at Chieko and said. "Hey when you get to your house and talk to him, think about me and everything else will work out."
Back to top Go down
Chieko
Chieko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Reunion with Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion with Zeke   Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Chieko looked at him in bewilderment that he wanted to talk to her dad. But for some reason she wanted him to talk to her dad. Chieko knew for sure it would be ok, because she felt closer to Zeke and not just physically.

"Ok I guess. If I'm there he won't kill you for sure." she replied calmly.

Then Chieko closed her eyes and snuggled into Zeke's chest.

I'm so glad to be back here with him. She happily thought. Then Chieko quietly said "Thank you Zeke for saving me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion with Zeke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion with Zeke   Reunion with Zeke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion with Zeke
Page 1 of 1