Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_vote_lcapKyoya v Rahotekon. I_voting_barKyoya v Rahotekon. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_vote_lcapKyoya v Rahotekon. I_voting_barKyoya v Rahotekon. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Kyoya v Rahotekon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Kyoya v Rahotekon. Empty
PostSubject: Kyoya v Rahotekon.   Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 pm

He would enter from out of the forest today would be a cool day with a light breeze he would enjoy this, the netherealm was an unforgiving land and he hated being there, dragons belong to the mortal world not to the dead.

"..."

He would simply lean against a tree and begin to read for today would be the day his "Master" would be killed.
Back to top Go down
Kichiro Kyoya
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Kichiro Kyoya

Job/hobbies : training

Kyoya v Rahotekon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoya v Rahotekon.   Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:06 am

The sky would grow dark as the wind grew to heavy gusts. The trees would moan as the harsh winds made them sway. A strike of orange lightning would strike the battlefield. Kyoya would be standing where the lightning hit. Dark burn marks were on the grass at his feet. He would see Rahotekon and know what he came for. 

"So you want to get started or what???"
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Kyoya v Rahotekon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoya v Rahotekon.   Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:37 pm

He would look at his so called "master" and a deep low fiery anger would swell up in him he would close his book and start to walk towards kyoya.

"You have something I want...."

He would pull out his ax it would glow golden in the sunlight and with the wind behind his back it felt good. He would bend down and touch the ground the earth would tremble and he would summon two servants, the would stare at kyoya their white icy eyes never blinking would seem to stare into his soul. One would dissappear into the ground while the other would dash at him and appear behind him. A hole would open beneath him and grave his waist there strength would be greater than his. The other would grab his arms and seem to chicken wing him.

"Hild him there please..."

He would slowly walk up his eyes blood red he would stare at kyoya and would spit at the ground his spit would seem to burn the ground a small spark would ignite off a tiny pebble he would than grab kyoya and throw him towards a tree he would go through it and he would wait for his counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Kichiro Kyoya
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Kichiro Kyoya

Kyoya v Rahotekon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoya v Rahotekon.   Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Kyoya would activate his sharingan the moment Rahotekon closed his book. He would see the black men that were summoned and cross his arms across his chest. As the shadow men went to grab Kyoya, a pulse of orange energy would shoot out from all around him like an explosive wave. The black men would be destroyed.

"Now let's get serious."

Kyoya would do a series of handsigns and chant. Kyoya would raise his right hand. A thick mist would cover the field. The mist would be fused with chakra and not even the byuakugan can see the opponent.

"Now the fun begins."
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Kyoya v Rahotekon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoya v Rahotekon.   Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:02 pm

The mist would blind him but this would not stop him from killing his target. His eyes would go pitch black and the shadow powers would dwell within him. He could see through every inch of darkness that the mist cast he would try looking for shadows within the surrounding area but the thickness of the mist would blot out the sun making shadows rare.

"I will find you boy...."

He would spot the essence of Kyoya's shadow and with the speed of darkness he would appear next to him and grab him by the throat. His icy hands would give off a mist and he would peak into his soul, he wanted it. He would summon a minion from beneath the kids shadow and he would grab him by the legs and pull him down within the ground. The creature would than bite the boy, a black sand like substance would began to cover his neck at the bite area.

"Now you will surrender boy..."
Back to top Go down
Kichiro Kyoya
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Kichiro Kyoya

Kyoya v Rahotekon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoya v Rahotekon.   Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Kyoya would see Rahotekon looking around in the fog. Kyoya's powers were getting much better with this sharingan. Kyoya could see Rahotekon perfectly. He would see Rahotekon found Kyoya's position and jump to the left when he went to grab him. Kyoya would stand up and hold out his right arm palm to Rahotekon. A huge blast of orange energy would burst from Kyoya's palm. The blast desecrate everything in its path.

"Who's going to die now!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Kyoya v Rahotekon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoya v Rahotekon.   Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:56 pm

The blast was foolish and pathetic even though it hurt and roughed him up it wouldn't prove to be a success. He would recover from hundreds of yards away he would wipe the blood of his lower lip it would fall and eat away at the earth like acid.

"That it...?

He would run through the fog his shadow powers still showing him Kyoya's position, he would dissapear into the ground gone from the world here the fog would not effect him and he would know where all was. He would appear next to the boy his scyth Ivory drawn at the ready he would give Kircho a right hook to the jaw than an uppercut sending him flying back he was careful to not break the bones he needed the boy in one piece, when the kid would land he would slowly walk up his scyth fiending for the taste of blood and souls.

"You have two options extract the powers of Shinok and give them to me and be on your merry way...or I could reap the powers from you and you would be a vegetable forever. You have ten seconds to decide boy..
Back to top Go down
Kichiro Kyoya
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Kichiro Kyoya

Kyoya v Rahotekon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoya v Rahotekon.   Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Kyoya would detect Rahotekon's chakra from the shadows. As Rahotekon approached Kyoya would do a low sweep knocking Rahotekon to the ground. Kyoya would leap back 30ft and dispatch the hidden mist jutsu to assemble a massive condenced ball of water that would be sent directly to the sky. In seconds it would begin to storm and a thick layer of clouds would cover the battlefield.

"I'm not that weak you defiant fool."

Kyoya would begin to float in the air, and glow dark orange. Kyoya's body would begin to shiver. Kyoya's power was increasing. His power was almost palpable, massive gusts of wind would be produced and be strong enough to push back any foe.
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Kyoya v Rahotekon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoya v Rahotekon.   Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:18 am

He would stand up the gusts proving to no avail he would simply laugh at this petty move.

"You can't stop fate boy I will have those powers even if I have to pry them from your cold dead hands!"

He would start to charge up his auroa and little pebbles and rocks would float in the air and with a massive shutter and boom the ground beneath him would give way a black swirling mass would be beneath him and Kyoya this mass would be a portal to the shadow realm, but using this much chakra would take a toll on him he would go down on one knee and huff and puff as he tried to catch his breath drawing ivory he would wait for Kyoya's move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyoya v Rahotekon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoya v Rahotekon.   Kyoya v Rahotekon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyoya v Rahotekon.
Page 1 of 1