Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_vote_lcapSemi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_voting_barSemi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_vote_lcapSemi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_voting_barSemi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)

Go down 
+2
Artery Vessel
Shadow Uchiha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) Empty
PostSubject: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:54 am

Shadow would walk into the board room with a sence of sorrow in his existance. Shadow's eyes were droopy and he had bags under his eyes. Taking a seat, Shadow would begin to gitter. He hoped Shabuto showed up.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:05 am

Vessel entered the room, hard feel with sorrow, sadness, weariness. Sometimes, he kinda wish he never became Anbu. Then all this deal happening to him wouldn't exist. He sat next to Shadow, waved towards his direction, put his head on the table and proceed to crash.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 pm

Shadow would notice Vessel as he entered the room. As he sat next to him, Shadow would raise an eyebrow. Shadow would pat his old friend on the back lightly as he reached in his cloak and pulled out a small box of girlscout cookies. Shadow would place them next to Vessel as he leaned back into his chair.

"I had these in my pantry and I thought you might like them.."
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:35 pm

(For the record, Shadow, next time you post some crap like I saw a few days ago, you will be one of the people who has no say in anything else. And yes, this is an empty threat because not one person owns this entire site. You have no right to say who can and can't have a say in matters regarding the site just because of inactivity. For the most part I've been busy, but since I'm on a short summer break, I decided to use the time to actually do crap on Vescrutia. The only site I am able to get on at Job Corps is Mylania, and that is only rare due to the fact that I'm working from 7 to 5, and after that I study for certifications so I can actually start making money. Calling a meeting is a good thing, but all that unnecessary crap needs to stop.)

*Kyo entered and just leaned against a wall, same as he did at the meeting with Alistar. It was obvious he wasn't in the mood for any games and hoped this wasn't just a big waste of time.*
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:17 am

Shabuto merely walked through the front door scratching the back of his head. He didn't know what was going on but the higher ups were gathering so it had to be important. He saw his father and naturaly sat by his side.

{So...what's going on...is there a problem pops?}

He said adjustint his chair he noticed vessel as well.

{Hello vessel...fancy seeing you here {
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:21 am

*Kyo looked at Shabuto with a tense glare. Then he found himself uninterested and looked at Shadow.*

"Make this quick, I've got a lot of people to kill. And we need to have a talk privately later, Shadow."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Phantom would walk in and stand by a empty seat.

"Necross might be joining shortly. He have a lot a work to do but until then I will be representing him. My name is Phantom."

Phantom would have a black butterfly(hell fly) sit on his should as he wait for the meeting to begin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:12 pm

((That was Ryukino's Idea Kyo. Chill.))

Shadow would see Shabuto and raise his eyebrows as he glared Kyo down. Shadow was upset with Kyo's attitude. Shadow would stand and welcome everyone into the meeting. It would now begin.

"Welcome all. This is the first semi-annual Leaders meeting. Let's begin the discussion with the current Mylanian Events. I prepose we do something that all of the people of Mylania can join..any ideas?"

Shadow would notise that all the villages were accounted for except the inferno. Of course. Shadow let his sarcasm slip out as he spoke his mind.

"Maby if you make an oppointment Kyo. Believe it or not, I actually have things to unlike you.."
Back to top Go down
Hina Hyuga

Hina Hyuga

Cool points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:42 am

Hina burst in the room and take a polite bow.

"Sorry for the intrusion but I here on behave of Alistar Slade. He send his regards but S.H.I.E.L.D.S need some more work as of now."

She would take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:48 am

Shadow would scowl in annoyance. Glairing at the girl with every step she took, Shadow would continue to speak as he was rudely inturupted by a messenger girl. Still staring her down, Shadow would seem to be in a transe. He would wait for the responce of the rest of the group.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Phantom would look at everyone then speak...

"How about a fight between each village warriors in each ranks? We can figure out the prize for the village together."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:50 am

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Shadow would finally sit down in his chair next to the sleeping Vessel. Fingers tapping on the table, Shadow would pause for the boy to finish what his idea was.

"Any objections..?"
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Shabuto stood from his seat looking over everyone. He taught it was a fantastic idea but he had something he had been thinking about as well.

{Fantastic idea phantom...I have one as well...We need to liven Mylania looks up...it looks so plane...the banner is so small you can barely see...if we make it look more appealing then we could get more people...and about the places that we don't use..like hollow bastion and the other awesome places that have no current purpose..we should come up with some side and main quest/missions..that will make exploring the site that much more interesting}
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Shadow would look at Shabuto with bags forming under his eyes.

"Your in charge of that of that Shabuto.."
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:47 pm

That was the purpose of all the other areas added, including the ocean, the dungeons, and the complete other continent. Oblivion's Crypt is not open to anyone without a keyblade right now, and if I had the help I needed, it would be. I'm going to speed up the KH event and get it over with.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Right now, we need to finish this shitty bleach event. Kyo, don't worry about the KH Event untill we finish the bleach. Its dragging on wayyy too long. And we should do something with the the villages. Like have a war, or have a tournament. Just an ideaaa!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)   Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi-Anual Leaders Meeting. (only July 17-19)
Page 1 of 1