Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryukino
The Shining Light:Ex-KoutoKage
Ryukino

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!   ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:24 am

Okay I have a few concerns one STOP Approving people with short bios and what not, if they do not give me more detail don't approve them at all until they have a full PROFILE, that tells us everything about their Characters not some two lined bio.

Two: Why don't we have a meeting room for all this crap you know where we can meet and talk about this stuff in our own little matter(s) and what not.

Three:I think it's time to start an event any Ideas(And Destroying someones village is out of the picture for now atleast until they say they don't want their village anymore and just want to start over on a new village.)

Four:I'm BRING in everyone's favorite thing Alchemy do you guys think this will be a good swing for the Diamond village or no?

And Five:I will not be doing any more rankings from now on someone else will have to do them until I get some help around my village I'm the only one who has to run a village all by myself I needs help running it when I'm not around any takers?
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!   ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:34 am

Ok. I think everything you said is pretty fair. I will get started on some of them now. But as far as running the village, like the ranking exams and whatnot, y don't I have Ravage help you out?
Back to top Go down
Ryukino
Ryukino

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!   ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Okay I'll make Ravage kage with me how does that sound
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!   ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Cool. Fucking beans!!! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryukino
Ryukino

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!   ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:14 pm

But I'll do it after we finisher our little fight.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!   ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Ok cool.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!   ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:16 am

I am a one man village runner too, I don't need anyone else, but I doo think your on to something Ryu...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!   ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL LEADERS COME SO WE CAN Discuss THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE WITH THE SITE!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1