Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_vote_lcapJutsu of the Omni-Mind I_voting_barJutsu of the Omni-Mind I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_vote_lcapJutsu of the Omni-Mind I_voting_barJutsu of the Omni-Mind I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Jutsu of the Omni-Mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahiko
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Yahiko

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Jutsu of the Omni-Mind Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu of the Omni-Mind   Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Yahiko's Techs

Not having any chakra natures and not knowing what his kekkei genkai exactly is, Yahiko mainly depends on his Psychic-based abilities in battle. Another reason he depends on those is because he isn't that strong, only being able to crack a boulder and not much more with his fists. His lower-half strength makes up for this, allowing him to move quite fast. Due to this, he usually depends on mid-to-long ranged attacks.

Psychic Abilities

Yahiko's fighting style includes different types of Psychic powers such as illusionary techniques and kinesis'. It ranges from Telekinesis, Psychokinesis, and Telepathy to Seismokinesis, Magnetokinesis, and Umbrakinesis, all the way to Gaseouskinesis. Most will have a definition of what they do. While Yahiko knows a decent amount of kinesis-based abilities, he is only efficient with a few, the rest not being so experienced with. Ones with Low mastery will only let him do the basics while ones with High will allow him execute devastating blows/combos. It will also show how good he is at using it. He can combine these for different effects. On another note, some of his mental powers are used in conjunction with his telekinesis.

Kinesis/Kinetic Abilities

Telekinesis/Psychokinesis - (Average) Allows the movement of matter without physical contact. The Psychokinesis is a stronger version due to Yahiko's mind. Can cause the opponents mind to become unstable.
Magnetokinesis- (Average) Allows the use of magnetic fields and the such. Also allows the manipulation of ion fields(negative, positive, etc.)
Seismokinesis - (Below Average) Allows the manipulation of seismic waves, vibrations, and slight control over sound.
Chelementokinesis - (Above Average) Allows the manipulation of the chemical elements in the periodic table plus a few extra stuff. He is able to combine them but it requires a decent amount of chakra. Pronounced "Kelementoe"kinesis.
Gaseouskinesis- (Below Average) Allows the manipulation of gases.
Umbrakinesis - (Low) When Kokuei allows him to, Yahiko can manipulate shadows. He is still learning how to use this.

Mental Psychics

Telepathy - Allows him to speak to someone by using his mind only.

Illusions - By connecting his mind with the opponent, he can put them under a telepathic illusion of his choice. While it is easy to cast, it takes much focus AND time, making it not too useful. Due to this, he uses hand signs, which take less time and focus but have almost the same affect. When using hand signs, illusions are harder to cast since the opponent has more time to prepare and what-not.

Mental Bolt - Sends mental "bolts" at the opponent, through their minds, giving them severe headaches which can subdue them. He can attack their mind until he runs out of chakra, breaking them down. Unless they can block these somehow, they will get hit(goes for other mental-psychic based attacks).

Zetta Invasion - Sends a large and powerful mental "bolt" which attacks the opponent. If they are hit, the opponent becomes more prone to getting hit by other mental bolts and their resistance to Psychic-based attacks decreases. They also become more prone to falling under illusions. This can make the opponents mind temporarily unstable. It drains about a tenth of his chakra but is quite useful when used correctly.

Halt - Can send a mental "bolt" at the enemy, which messes with their brain, causing paralysis for short moments.

Entities and Familiars

Kokuei

(Will only be used for rankings and event battles until he ranks up)
Kokuei - Kokuei is an entity that used to be a part of Yahiko. It originally came from Yahiko's Dark powers(which he previously had). Kokuei was born due to Yahiko neglecting and defeating the Darkness. Being slightly stronger than Yahiko, he usually calls upon him only when necessary. He can call Kokuei by giving him a signal through their mental channel(or the few other options), which will cause Kokuei to step out of his realm. Kokuei, a rather beastly individual, has the ability to manipulate Chaos, Darkness/Shadows, and Nightmares(plus Dreams/Fear/Sleep Inducement). Kokuei usually improvises most of his attacks since he only has 3 actual attacks, Yahiko only having knowledge of one.
Jutsu of the Omni-Mind DissidiaChaos
Moveset
Limit Release - Kokuei releases the energy and power he previously sealed, increasing his abilities by a decent amount.
Eruption - Manipulating flames, he geysers and pillars of fire and lava erupt from the ground. They can even move on his command.
??? - N/A

Last edited by Yahiko on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu of the Omni-Mind   Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Digs your creativity. *Smiles with a twikles and a thumbs up* Approved
Back to top Go down
Yahiko
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Yahiko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu of the Omni-Mind   Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:10 pm

thanksies, Smile

(Moved Illusions under Mind/Psychic abilities and added more description)
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu of the Omni-Mind   Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Quick question. Are you part of a Villlage. and if so, what's it gonna be?

P.S so ya wanna be Gokudera huh ^.^
Back to top Go down
Yahiko
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Yahiko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu of the Omni-Mind   Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Mmmm...Put me in Darkness, please.

lol, Hayato is awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu of the Omni-Mind   Jutsu of the Omni-Mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu of the Omni-Mind
Page 1 of 1