Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_vote_lcapWelcoming To The Universe Please? I_voting_barWelcoming To The Universe Please? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_vote_lcapWelcoming To The Universe Please? I_voting_barWelcoming To The Universe Please? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Welcoming To The Universe Please?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koetsu Mishida

Koetsu Mishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Flirting Around and having fun with people

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Welcoming To The Universe Please? Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming To The Universe Please?   Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Koetsu Waited Around in the Field hoping he could get an exciting welcome there by having somebody greet him or something

"Guess its gonna be like this all the time huh" Koetsu Said "Well Lets just hope somebody proves me wrong"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming To The Universe Please?   Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:01 pm

+ Jaden would come into the training field, he was looking for a good battle actually. This wasn't exactly his style coming out for battles but eh... what the hell. +

Delta: " Jaden... Look at that individual... He looks promising... "

+ Jaden would look toward the guy. He looked like a good fighter but Jaden learned to never judge a book by its cover. He would begin to walk over. +

" Hello there... How's it hanging? "
Back to top Go down
Koetsu Mishida

Koetsu Mishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming To The Universe Please?   Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Koetsu Looked towards the New individual

"Good i guess" Koetsu said "Im Koetsu and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming To The Universe Please?   Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:28 pm

" Jaden Yamada, descendant of the Yamada clan. Nice to meet you Koetsu... "

+ Jaden would extend his hand for a handshake. He was planning on having a brawl with him but for now, pleasantries would do. +
Back to top Go down
Koetsu Mishida

Koetsu Mishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming To The Universe Please?   Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Koetsu Shook Jaden's Hand

"Nice To Meet You Jaden" Koetsu Said "Atleast i can get a good welcome to these parts Of the world, Being a ex bounty hunter Doesnt let me get much welcomes and greetings like this"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming To The Universe Please?   Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:12 pm

" Hehe. Well im not one to judge a book by its cover... I like things to be a sunrise. "

+ Jaden would let go of Koetsu's hand. He would begin to turn around and walk in the opposite direction a few feet before turning back to Koetsu. +

" So how about a sparring match...? "
Back to top Go down
Koetsu Mishida

Koetsu Mishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming To The Universe Please?   Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:19 pm

"Yeah i think that would be great for a welcoming i can show of the seemingly weak skills i have now" Koetsu said

Koetsu Then Brought out all three of his katanas ready to defend against any attack that he would use
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming To The Universe Please?   Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:35 pm

+ Jaden would draw his gunblade from his back. Without haste, he dashed toward Koetsu. His speed was slow but what the hell. +

" I hope you're ready... "

+ As he got within range, he would bring his gunblade down with much force. This force was so strong that it would probably push Koetsu back some feet. +
Back to top Go down
Koetsu Mishida

Koetsu Mishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming To The Universe Please?   Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Koetsu used the blade that was in his mouth to Block the attack Then Brought his swords into an X and sent a kick towards Jaden But it didnt matter if it hit or not he wanted him to step back so he could Continue defending enough to activate his Anger Conversion

"Come on you gotta greet me better than that I hope the ranking exams arent this easy" Koetsu Taunter Playfully with a slight chuckle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming To The Universe Please?   Welcoming To The Universe Please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming To The Universe Please?
Page 1 of 1