Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
About Pokémon.. I_vote_lcapAbout Pokémon.. I_voting_barAbout Pokémon.. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
About Pokémon.. I_vote_lcapAbout Pokémon.. I_voting_barAbout Pokémon.. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

About Pokémon..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

About Pokémon.. Empty
PostSubject: About Pokémon..   About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:32 am

***If you want to catch pokemon just make a post in the diamonds many areas indicating in some way that you are pokemon searching******YOU ONLY GET 6 POKEBALLS PER DAY FROM NURSE JOY!*** In this forum, in addition to the Ninja RP, there is an optiona Pokemon aspect. In order to catch the pokemon you must go to the respective home of the pokemon and catch it. You will activate the dice rol at the end of the post that you catch it in and you may or may not catch it.

Shinobi Ranks and Pokemon Availability:

-------------------------------------
Genin: Rank 1- Baby Pokemon - Basic Pokemon (Magby/ Elekid - Charmander)

Chunin-Special Jounin: Rank 2-3 - 2nd Stage Pokemon that Evolve by Level Up(Gyarados/Wartortle)

Jonin- Level Up their Pokémon by RPing (Blastoise/Pidgeot)

Anbu: Pokemon that Evolve in a Special Way (Stones, Happiness, Trade, etc.)

Kage, Sannin, Others: Legendaries >>NOTE<< Each Legendary is a special case and must be submitted to the Pokémon team board individually

::Rules for Catching::

------------------------- You must roll the dice as you throw the pokeball. To make a successful catch, the total number of numbers on the die has to be even.

Odd means no catch. Example, wild charizard rank 4 (meaning 4 dice must be rolled) you roll 4 dice if you get a 16 then you catch it.

You are limited to six pokeballs per area per day. You cannot catch pokemon above your ranking level. You cannot catch pokemon outside of their areas of residence.

The Pokemon that you want/are looking for will appear at Destiny's discretion.

Certain pokemon that are obviously rare, will appear under that same qualification. Basically- good luck catching a gible

<<IMPORTANT>> This site works on the honor code, so if you see anybody doing anything that just doesn't look right, then notify the Akumu level Shinobi and we will look into it.
----------------------------------------

Evolution,

Your Pokemon cannot evolve to a level higher than the rank you are, i.e. no genin with blastoise.

There are no specific rules with evolution but because we go by an honors system we assume that people wont auto evolve their pokemon, nor evolve when its convenient- like in the middle of a battle. That's the only instance where it's against the rules. It's really cheap and it's the easy way out.

Pokemon that evolve via items, the specific items can be found in any corresponding elemental area.

As far as things like the Reaper Cloth, The Magamarizer and other items that cause pokemon to evolve.

Due to the gold aspect, these items will be for sale. But still require the ascribed rank to access. The list of these items are under construction. Pokemon that evolve via trades, we're going to make a pokemon center where all that can go down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon Battling One Hit KO moves. No.
Status Affects. Totally.--Please take note of the way Burn/Paralysis/Poison/Freeze ect work on the show--Burning a pokemon causes them to erupt in a geyser of searing hot intense flame every now and then (after every move they make)--Poison will eventually kill the targeted pokemon if not treated

Moves like protect, highly discouraged Moves that lower/raise stats, not recommended, but should be respected--EX: Ninja one's rattata uses tail whip aiming to lower the opponents geodues attack power Ninja two's geodude would get distracted by the tail whip and drop its guard Typically that is how those moves should go down in the RP.

Since there is no actual way to rp stats decreasing. Moves that rasie stats, are okay EX: Milotic uses safeguard to block the incoming flamethrower and reduce damage Once again... honors system with a little bit of the video game stats.

Pokemon don't die so remember it's okay to loose.

You can only use moves that are in the pokemon's arsenal (With the exception of TM's and HM's) those can be obtained by other means.

There is no way to directly state a pokemons stats, but a highly trained pokemon is going to be weaker than one someone just caught ya kno?

Work hard to obtain the reputation your pokemon deserves.

Certain pokemon have certain niches. Pikachu is fast, so one would RP him as such. Golem isn't fast. So a golem outrunning a pikachu (unless someone used trick room) isn't going to happen. There are certain taboos that shouldn't be violated.

Improvising, Naturally in the Pokemon show individuals use moves for certain things. This is pretty much okay, but just be honest with yourself and your foe
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Currency For defeating pokemon on your journey you will earn gold. The total pokemon you defeat will be added to your account at the end of the topic. You will eventually be able to use gold to purchase TM's and other items for your pokemon

Rank 1 Pokemon - 1 Gold

Rank 2 Pokemon - 3 Gold

Rank 3 Pokemon - 5 Gold

Rank 4 Pokemon - 7 Gold
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

About Pokémon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Pokémon..   About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:51 pm

AAWW HELL YEA! FINALLY! MY FAVE IS ONLINE!!!! MY TEAM HERE I COME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

About Pokémon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Pokémon..   About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Yup...dont you just love me now? Just kidding....WHAT UPPP!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

About Pokémon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Pokémon..   About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:18 pm

LOL. real talk tough. Is Nurse Joy made yet. Cux if not, I'll make here
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

About Pokémon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Pokémon..   About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:20 pm

No shez not. Also make Destiny and send me the password for them through PM or text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Pokémon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Pokémon..   About Pokémon.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Pokémon..
Page 1 of 1