Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
explosive training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
explosive training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
explosive training I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
explosive training I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
explosive training I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
explosive training I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
explosive training I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
explosive training I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
explosive training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
explosive training I_vote_lcapexplosive training I_voting_barexplosive training I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
explosive training I_vote_lcapexplosive training I_voting_barexplosive training I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

explosive training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:30 am

*matsuo could be seen in and open rock quarry praticing his explosive punches. their explosions could be heard for mile around.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:40 am

Ravage would come into the area from hearing all of the ruckuss. He would see the boy hitting rocks in the are and they were coming apart like they were strapped to c4. That was until Ravage paid more attention and saw the same explosive brand on his arm... He would stroll over with his hands in his pockets.

"Um. Excuse me guy... What is your name?"

He asked. He looked like he could use some pointers on the explosive brands power.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:43 am

*each strike seemed more distructive than the last. and he finally sat down before he ran out of energy* that was a good work out. *he would say as he looked at the damage he had caused to the scenery. there wer a number of creaters and ubble everywhere.*
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:46 am

*as he rested he hearda person off in the distance. he would turn and see a man about his age aproach him. eo it was only polite that he answered his question.* im matsuo. matsuo reinke. whats urs?
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:50 am

(Ah, Matsuo Reinke... The guy that uses no ninjutsu. Ive heard alot about him.)

"Yo... I'm Ravage Uchiha." He outstretched his hand for a handshake.

Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:54 am

*matsuo would accept his handshake as he thought.* (uchiha why does that sound failiar) *but he would just shrug it off. and began to wonder...* what brings you to this baron place? i thought nobody would come out to this area.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:01 am

"I always walk the outer village areas. I like to get outdoors for a little 1-on-1 sparring every once and a while. So, if I'm not mistaken, that is the explosive brand on your arm right?"

Ravage would ask because he had the same mark burned into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:27 am

yeah, i was the first to get branded. *matsuo would say with the utmost confidance* it was either this one or the growth brand. what made you choose the explosive brand?
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:31 am

"Well, I felt that I might be able to manipulate the brand to do things that I would like. Also because I love close hand to hand combat..."

Ravage would put his hands into his pockets. He would turn looking towards the skies.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:48 am

*matsuo would take a liking to ravage's view on things. and was curious of his fighting style* well would you like a quick spar to show off what ur brand could do in battle?
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:51 am

Ravage would turn back to matsuo and smile.

"Oh yeah." He began to take a stance.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:58 am

*matsuo would take his muay thai stance and dash towards ravage attempting to deliver a bone jaring uppercut. and he would make sure not to activate his haki abilities due to the fact that he wanted to see his true skills in action as well as he wanted to be a little surprised at his new opponents level of skill*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:09 am

Ravage would see everything that was happening with his sharingan. He would reer his head back as the punch would whirl upward pass his face. He would then send his knee into his stomach for the gut busting blow.

Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:20 am

*matsuo would smirk as he ha a feeling that the punch wasn't gonna connect. he would immideately send his elbow crashing down into ravage's chest at the same time he got kneed in the stomach* oooph, that was a pretty strong strike. ur a bit stronger than i thought. *matsuo knew he couldn't get mad. he wasn't going all out, and there was no reason to at the moment. all he was doing was learning new techniques that might possibly up his fighting skill.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:27 am

Ravage would feel the strike to the chest. This kid was crafty. As Ravage was already bent back and off balance, he would take the initiative to grab his clothing. He would lift him up into the air. As that was happening, his brand lit up a crimson red. He made sure he held him tight so that he couldn't get off any good strikes with his legs. He would then bend backward More, aiming to plant him into the ground. If matsuo would hit the ground, there would be an explosion on impact.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:34 am

*as he was lifted up matsuo would feel outside chakra courcing through his body. he would force palm ravage in the chest while in the air. though it didn't have as much force as it would if matsuo would be on the ground, but it would have enough force to push ravage to the ground while bent back in the picular position. as he would fall matsuo would push off and flip to his feet* what did you just try to do to me? *matsuo felt semi violated from feeling another person's chakra in his system besides his own.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:52 am

Ravage would get up from the force palm.

"That would be my explosion brand. I've figured out how to manipulate it. Like so..."

Ravage would put his hands on the ground as his brand lit up. Rubble on the ground would rumble at matsuo's feet. Soon after, the ground under him would start to break with explosions making the ground hard to stand on. He had the power turned down so low as he was not trying to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:05 am

*as matsuo would feel the ground shaking growing greater and greater. he would get knocked on his ass and noticed how the ground began to break apart where he was standing and in the surrounding area.* so this brand has this type of power in it? *he would look at his brand and would begin to laugh histericly. one would think that he lost it, but he gained new ideas and possibly a new technique to help him grow in strength.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:10 am

"Yeah it's great. Add it with taijutsu, and it's a done deal."

Ravage would stand up as he was also thinking of some new strategies.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:29 am

i have to get back home to my master. and show him what i've learned. *matsuo knew he was scheduled to spar with slade today at their home.* thanks for showing me the new techniques. *matsuo would wave before he began to run off towards home.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:38 am

Andre and Jr would come onto his shoulder.

"That boy shows promise. Seems as if he trains every minute of his life." they would say in unison.

"Yeah, I see much success in his future..." Ravage would say as he started to walk off of the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

explosive training Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosive training   explosive training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

explosive training
Page 1 of 1