Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Z-Training. (all welcome) I_vote_lcapZ-Training. (all welcome) I_voting_barZ-Training. (all welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Z-Training. (all welcome) I_vote_lcapZ-Training. (all welcome) I_voting_barZ-Training. (all welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Z-Training. (all welcome)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

Z-Training. (all welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Z-Training. (all welcome)   Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:21 am

*_Breaking mach speeds, Raven could be seen and heard flying through the sky. Landing without any attempt to slow down, Raven would create a massive crater where he landed. Getting up like it was nothing, Raven would stand and wait for a moment._*

"..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Artemis

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Wacthing the stars

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Z-Training. (all welcome)   Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:36 pm

<-Artemis was actually around the spot Raven decided to show up. Dusk was starting to set in, and it was her duty to pray to the star once the sun had set. Hearing collison happening, Artemis when to check it out. She noticed a man in the middle of a crater.->

"What is thy meaning of this ruckus? You could've hurt innocents in the process. Please, do watch youeself next time."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

PostSubject: Re: Z-Training. (all welcome)   Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:41 pm

*_Raven would notice the girl as she seemed to get mad easily. Innocent.. Scratching the back of his head, he would smile._*

"..ohh, I'm sorry, miss! I guess i didn't see you there?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Artemis

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Wacthing the stars

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Z-Training. (all welcome)   Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:16 am

<-Artemis scoffed, but forhave Raven since he apologize. She looked bavk up towatds the heavens as the sun seemed to set at a slower pace. It eas gonna be away until she yruly have to pray to tjem. Seeing Raven have her an idea.->

"What brings you around these part, anywho?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z-Training. (all welcome)   Z-Training. (all welcome) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z-Training. (all welcome)
Page 1 of 1