Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Been A Long Time Comrade I_vote_lcapBeen A Long Time Comrade I_voting_barBeen A Long Time Comrade I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Been A Long Time Comrade I_vote_lcapBeen A Long Time Comrade I_voting_barBeen A Long Time Comrade I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Been A Long Time Comrade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Been A Long Time Comrade Empty
PostSubject: Been A Long Time Comrade   Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:28 am

Unlike all previous times, the reappearance of the Ivalice Legacy would not appear in some dramatic fashion. Instead, he would just shunshin to place now known as the New Terrace before making his way towards a familiar face. The entire time walking, something ninja probably rarely did nowadays, he was thinking of how much he had missed out on in his absence. Either way, he would go to Slade's house and walk through the door as if it weren't there before plopping down on the couch, kicking his feet up, and turning on Crunchy Roll to watch some One Piece.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time Comrade   Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:38 am

*Matsuo would come up from the basement studying this crystal beacon that had caught his attention a few days ago. It would pulse with a soft, calming energy. After being upstairs for a few minuets he finally noticed that the television was on. He would walk in thinking to himself, "Slade should be out in the village by now". He would then see a man laying on the couch watching T.V.*

And who may you be sir?
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time Comrade   Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:52 pm

The stranger on the couch glanced at Matsuo and rose an eyebrow. He wasn't sure if he had met Matsuo in this time line or not and he was feeling to lazy to check. Either way he yawned and stood up, pausing the T.V at Zoro and Sanji once again about to fight each other.

"Yo, I'm a friend of Slade's. Name's Kyo. But you can just call me Raptor Jesus. Where is that bum anyway?" Kyo asked digging in his ear. Kyo himself looked like a bum...
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time Comrade   Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Kyo? Sounds familiar..... Weren't you the former Kage of the diamond?

*Matsuo disregarded the "Raptor Jesus" comment only due to the fact he had heard worse from his former trainer Zesu. But it eventually clicked in his head how Kyo spoke so casual of Slade that they must have been close.*

He's some where out in the New Terrace. He is the kage here after all.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time Comrade   Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:39 am

"So that bum went and became Kage. Good for him." Kyo said with a smirk. There was a sad undertone, one that would be missed by Matsuo as it merely looked like a nostalgic gaze.

"Anyway, I'm crashing here for the time being. Apparently someone went and got rid of my house. Hope ya don't mind Franky."

Kyo shut the T.V off before snapping a finger. In a big burst of fire, dozens of luggage appeared in the home.

"I'll unpack later. I'm going to go let Slade know the good news. Oh, and my wife and kids will be here later too. See ya." Kyo saluted Matsuo before, ironically, simply heading for the door instead of teleporting like many others would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time Comrade   Been A Long Time Comrade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been A Long Time Comrade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: New Terrace :: North District :: Elite Housing :: Slade's House :: The Living Room-
Jump to: