Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Long time no see. I_vote_lcapLong time no see. I_voting_barLong time no see. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Long time no see. I_vote_lcapLong time no see. I_voting_barLong time no see. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Long time no see.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

Cool points : 0

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Vally, omg, did you see that cute boy over by the pond. Omg i wanna get his number, but my outfit isnt matxhing my hair. Speaking of hair,can we go get it done. I dont like you haor laided down anymore. I sern it to much. And where is Takashi. He was supposed to be here ten minutes ago.

Valencia sighed. She was starting to think Selena had ADD. Takashi needed to hurry up. She may be used to her mouth, but this too much. After the war with oiun, it seemed rveryone went there own way. She decided to come back here, since technically they were Quincy. And it was time for them to come together again.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Cool points : 3

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:34 pm

As he heard two people come, Takeshi walked out the back room and saw them two.

"Yo I thought everyone was living their own lives out." He said over their loud conversation. "Now I gotta make this place kid friendly again. So what do ya need?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Before Valencia could stop her mary, Selena turned around at the sound of Takashi voice and rushed in for a hug.Valencia was left, rolling her eyes at the innocence of Selena. How could she still act like that.

"Well well. Hello old man. I though onxe a Quincy, always a quincy. And i want to see how yoy were doing.....suprising...
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:50 pm

"Well after the war I noticed you and Mr.Playboy were gone, I just been chilling here waiting to see which one of you guys were gonna turn up first." Takeshi replied.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Stilling hugging Takashi, Selena spoke.

aaww. Takashi you miss us. You shouldve known we would come bacj. Those other people are dueches for not coming to kerp you company. But its ok now. Im here for you. And Vally.

Valencia shook her head.

"Well, i havent seen the other boy. Perhaps he caught something that affectrd his soma"

Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:09 pm

"Nah I know where he's at. Apparently he's my nephew-in-law now. sucks to be him now that Voodoo is his dad-in-law." Takeshi replied with a snicker. "Man to be that young and to have three wives at the same time! Man life's gotta suck right now for him."
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Valencia looked in wonder. No wonder Zeyvel was miserable. All those people around him. Valencia had enougj of Selena, who was still hugging Takeshi.

"Well nice to hear hes ok. Since he wont be around and we're your only quinces, we want a pay raise and intensive training"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:31 pm

"No he's still a qwaser, just got a different last name and is gonna train with magic as well as his qwaser arts." Takeshi replied "Just gotta pick a day I'm gon train the both of you."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:46 pm

"And dont forget me."

A strong German accent echoed in the hall and a boy with an eyepatch showed up. Crovak looked over the two girls and ignored them. He was suffering from a slight hangover and wasnt trying to let it show. "When does this start?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:58 pm

"First someone gotta go get the the man boy from his wives, then we could start." Takeshi replied. "Ask Voodoo where he's at."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:12 pm

"Ill do it, since women are useless at task."

Crovak headed out the doir and headed towards Voodoo office.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Crovak had a hell of a silent walk. Well, he was silent, comtemplating upon his father and Takashi. Unforunalty he had to losten to those maries babble on about taking bdsm to another. Ugh, this was not gonna him look forward to fucking.

"We're here."

Crovak pointed at the gaint cathedra in the distance. One of his home besid the Magi Village. And without waiting on them three, Crovak sped up, voiced out loud to whomever was in distance.

"Let us start". -Strong German accent.-
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

Cool points : 1

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Watching Crovak run ahead, Zeyvel sighed and said "There's no need for me to hurry like that."

Minutes later the three of them caught up with him and saw the others standing there.

Before his maries said anything, Zeyvel said "So sir, what do you have in store for me since you asked for me."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Takeshi looked up and saw all of them coming his way. Then he pulled off his cross and as it transformed into a blade, he slammed it into the ground.

"Now before we get started, show me you guys current levels." Takeshi said as he looked at them, for he noticed another presence watching them.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Valencia stood by her mary the whole time Crovak's been trying to make himself seem important. Finally when all of them showed up, it all of Valencia willpower not to walk back out. She hated crowds.

Hey people. Long no see heh?

Selena was referrin to everyone, though Valencia stood stony face towards Takash wanting to get this over with. Once he made his weapon, Valencia wasted no time summoning mercury from her rosaire. She had them float around her and Selena like a river in a defensive stance. Selena looked as if she was going to object, bit Valencia cut her off.

"Not now. Regroup with freinds later. Business first."

Selena frowned, but stood back to back. Without warning, Valencia released some mercury and shot it towards Takashi in a needle fashion, still habing plenty of a flow working for them. Add to the fact that the light should've bern glonting off the needles.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Takeshi smirked and strongly backhanded the needles away from him.

"Weak." He said with an evil smile. "Next."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Crovak ripped off his eyepatch, revealing his pentagram eye that held the pyshic-kinectic energy. Now Crovak was nowhere near the qwaser arts, but when Takashi smacked away the needles, Crovak froze them in the air and redirected them pushing in air energy to pierce the skin.

"Simpleton"

Ripping off his gloves, he closed off his Keikei-Genkai and embraced the reishi that was around him. He molded all that energy into two physical weapons that resemble two lightsabers. As the needles surged forward, he ruzjed forward bring one down to collide with Takashi weapon and the other to pierce through his defense. Meeting him head on, Crovak pulsed out reishi energy, making it like an electric current emitting from his saber to hopefully make the old man paralyze momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:12 pm

"Nice try" Takeshi said as he lit a cigarette. "But still far too weak."

Then he pulled his sword out the ground with one hand and charged reishi in the other. Then he swung his blade and collided with Crovak's.

"It's good to use a friend's attack to your advantage but." Takeshi said "If both of them are too weak, then you shouldn't attack at all."

With his other fist, he punched Crovak right in the eye with enough force the it also knocked the air away for a second, then used his sword and pushed him backwards.

"Good to use the electricity." Takeshi said hoping Crovak was still concussions. "Now nephew, it your turn for this beating."
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

Cool points : 1

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Knowing it was now his turn, Zeyvel took out a chunk of iron and started to transform it into a thick iron katanta.

"Now to use what I learned in that place." He said quietly. Then he placed his hand on the the blade and started to heat it up. When I was red hot Zeyvel swung it once and all the impurities flew off, revealing a shining new katana.

Then Zeyvel rushed forward, crouched low, and swung at Takeshi's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Takeshi anticipated the attack after the long start-up and kneed Zeyvel in the ribs. Then Takeshi grabbed the back of his cloak and charged reishi into his other hand.

"So you've upgraded from iron to steel huh?" Takeshi said as he placed his hand on Zeyvel's chest. "Too bad you haven't learned anything else."

Suddenly the energy Takeshi was gathering exploded at point blank range, leaving Zeyvel to take all the damage. Then Takeshi flung his body over to his maries.

"That ain't kill ya kid." He said to Zeyvel. "As long as you're in that family, nobody can't really kill you unless they're stronger than your new dad. But everything will still hurt like hell."

Then he looked at all of them and said "Man what have you guys been doing while I was away. This was far too easy. If any of you wanna give it another shot, you're welcome to try."
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Valencia and Selena watch as Takashi downplayed all thier attacks. It was insulting, and adding yo the injury that Takashi made it seem feeble. Selena cracked her knuckles meaning she eas getting serious. Valencia shifted her mercury into five more needles. Sounded like someone had to fistract Takashi while somepne lands yhe hots.

Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:53 pm

"So you're the only one who wants to fight again." Takeshi said to Valencia as she got her mercury ready."Looks like I made your job easier huh Mr. Assassin? Though you can see you can't defeat me."

Then he picked up a rock and threw it into a tree behind the three of them. Suddenly a figure stepped out and stared at all of them.

Long time no see. Wolfdemonimmortallives1

"Well children, how do you want to welcome this guess?" Takeshi said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see.   Long time no see. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see.
Page 1 of 1