Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The challenge of the Five I_vote_lcapThe challenge of the Five I_voting_barThe challenge of the Five I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The challenge of the Five I_vote_lcapThe challenge of the Five I_voting_barThe challenge of the Five I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The challenge of the Five

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The challenge of the Five Empty
PostSubject: The challenge of the Five   The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:51 am

In the brisk cool night, Voodoo sat on the air itself and twirled his staff back and forth. Sensing a change at the office, he chuckled quietly.

"Looks like he's as stubborn as he seems. Well I hope this goes good because if not, we're gonna lose a great ninja tonight." Voodoo said as he looked towards the sky as the moon shined brightly. Then he glanced over in the distance at a young mage as he walked up.

The challenge of the Five Tumblr_meez14Ll861ryvbyso1_500

"Have they chose out their top five?" Voodoo asked the boy. He responded by nodding lightly.

"Good now we have to just wait for the guest of honor." Voodoo said as he continued to twirl his staff.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The challenge of the Five   The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:15 am

Zeke walked into the city with his hands in his pockets. He neither had Ucello with him, nor did he tell Chieko about this, because he knew he had to do this alone.

As he walked around, Zeke saw Voodoo and another person next to him.

"Hello Mr.Voodoo. As you can see I'm here and ready to prove myself." Zeke said as he walked up. "Who's the other mage? Do I have to go through a trial of magi or something?"
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The challenge of the Five   The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:49 pm

"So you've come Zeke." Voodoo replied "This is just a helper of those who wanted to challenge you. Ugan, bring out the first one."

The boy nodded, crouched down, and placed his hand on the ground. Then he chanted a spell which sounded like multiple voices as he spoke. Sudden an orb of light flew up and landed twelve feet in front of Zeke. Then the orb transformed into a figure all to familiar to Zeke.

The challenge of the Five Demon.Eyes.Kyo.240.241850

"Seems like you found the truth out Zeke." The man said as he drew his sword. "Now I challenge you. Prove to me that you're the fated one to free our clan of this curse."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The challenge of the Five   The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:56 pm

"F-F-Father!?" Zeke shocking replied.

Then after hearing his father's words, Zeke swallowed hard and pulled out a kunai.

"I am ready. Your move."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The challenge of the Five   The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:14 pm

"Fine then. Get ready. His father said as he got into a fighting stance. With a swift motion he was in front of Zeke. Then he elbowed him in the chest and tossed his blade high into the air. With a quick motion, he did six handsigns and said "Darkness-Style: Ancient Dark Claw Justu." and a familiar yet stronger looking claw enveloped his father's arm. Then he waited for an opportunity to strike.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The challenge of the Five   The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Reeling back from the swift elbow, Zeke was caught off guard temporarily but got right back into his battle stance. Pulling out a few more kunai, he threw all of them and did five handsigns. "Darkness-Style:Devil Pheonix Twister Justu." Zeke said as he blew out a large purple fireball. Then as the fireball met with the kunai, it exploded into a flame twister and shot out the kunai covered with fire. That should by me some thinking time. Now what can I do about that claw?Zeke thought as he saw the combination attack heading towards his dad.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The challenge of the Five   The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:52 pm

"That's all? Do not underestimate me boy!" Zeke's dad hollered out in anger as he held his free hand to his chest.

With three handsign motions, he dipped away into a portal of darkness, only to emerge on Zeke's left side. Then with the claw he grabbed Zeke and slammed him on the ground.

"Take this! Eternal Feast!" He yelled out. Suddenly thousands of shadow needles erupted forth and flew all through Zeke's body causing unimaginable amount of pain.

Then as the claw was disappearing, he tossed Zeke's body into the air, just as his sword landed next to him.

"Show me you can survive Zeke, otherwise I'll just see you on the other side. Darkness Style: Gale of the New Moon." Zeke's dad said as he grabbed his sword and got into a samurai stance.

Then he slashed once and at first it seemed nothing happened. Then twelve purple lines of light surrounded Zeke. They held together for a second then disappeared, as Zeke's body splurt out blood. Then as the body landed with a hard thud, He waited to see if his son was alive or not.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The challenge of the Five   The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:28 pm

*Huff* *Huff* "Man dad, I didn't think you would go all out. You really lived up to Kataude no sureiyā huh?" *Huff* *Huff* Zeke barely said as he got up. "But don't forget, I'm your son."

Then with the last of his strength, Zeke held one hand close to his chest and started to handsigns.This had better work, or I'll be seeing Lord Necross real soon...... He thought as he was trying to finish the justu.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The challenge of the Five   The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:32 pm

"If you think you can copy my special technique, then let's see what you got son. Darkness-Style: Chimei-tekina sutoraiki"

Zeke's dad held the sword out and transformed into a dark armor:

The challenge of the Five 300px-Karas_(3)

"Are you ready to join the rest of our clan in the afterlife? Prepare!!"

Then with a maddening dash, dark chakra surrounded him and he slashed at Zeke with blindingly speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The challenge of the Five   The challenge of the Five I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The challenge of the Five
Page 1 of 1