Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Shiro, I challenge you.. I_vote_lcapShiro, I challenge you.. I_voting_barShiro, I challenge you.. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Shiro, I challenge you.. I_vote_lcapShiro, I challenge you.. I_voting_barShiro, I challenge you.. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Shiro, I challenge you..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Shiro, I challenge you.. Empty
PostSubject: Shiro, I challenge you..   Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Walking onto the field with his hands in his pockets, Nathan would smile as he pulled out a hand full of shuriken and toss them upwards. He would catch them with his mind.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, I challenge you..   Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Shiro would be walking through the field as the full moon begin to rise. The moon would bright up the darkness sky and the stars would be it's company showing off there shine. Shiro was taking a nap when she got a letter from a mystery person to meet him here. She would she a boy hold shuriken in the air without his hands.

"Hi there my name is Shiro, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, I challenge you..   Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:28 am

Nathan would see Shiro and kinda smile. She was pretty, but that wasn't going to stop him from taking her seriously. Dropping the shuriken into his hand and catching it, Nathan would begin to make his way to her.

"I'm Nathan! Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, I challenge you..   Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Shiro would blush extra hard.

{Wow he so hot.}

Shiro would walk closer to the boy. She would extend her small hand out...

"That a nice name Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, I challenge you..   Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Nathan would shake her hand. He couldn't help but over hear her thoughts, as he slightly bowed. Nathan would smile.

"Shiro is a pretty name aswell. How about we get this show on the road, huh?"

Man, She's so cute..!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, I challenge you..   Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Shiro would let go of his hand and flip backward doing some fast hand signs....

"Okay let's get started that because you cute don't mean Imma go easy on you....Darkfire Ball Jutus!"

She would shoot the ball at Nathan's chest.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, I challenge you..   Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Nathan would grin as he cought the ball of fire feet before hitting its target with his Kenesis. Nathan would levitate abit as he conjured up his true power. Simply flicking his wrists, the ball of fire would launch itself back at Shiro, but at double the speed.

"...sounds like a plan...!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, I challenge you..   Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:12 pm

"Darkice Jutus."

Shiro do a quick hand sign and shoot iceball at the ficeball but the impact would blow her back down to the ground. She would landed on her butt.

"Damn my ass. Okay loverboy that was a nice trick but try this on. Darkblaze."

Shiro would shoot a darklighting waves from both of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, I challenge you..   Shiro, I challenge you.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiro, I challenge you..
Page 1 of 1