Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Elysian Rings. I_vote_lcapElysian Rings. I_voting_barElysian Rings. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Elysian Rings.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Af fireball would appear at the bottom of the tower the ground woul blast away and rahotekon would be standing there his robes blowing in the wind, he would grin and hear a ding. The elevator behind him would open he would walk in an pressed the only button on there and went to the 666 floor he would mumble:

"This better be worth it....."

He would fiddle with the feather on the ax his eyes would go blood orange his skin would turn ash colored. Thinking you never no what is gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:34 pm

~As he reached the top, the elevator door would open and reveal open double doors and Shadow Uchiha, sitting behind his desk. Sence so many came through his office today, he would keep the door open all day. Shadow would look up from his desk for a moment, then gesture for the man to come closer.~

"..."
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm

He leaned in being cautious he would draw his hidden blade the blade sliding out silently.

"........"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:20 pm

<Shadow would smile as the blade fell behind his guest's wrist. Shadow's eyes would see everything in his office with ease. Without warning, all of the blades and other weapons would materialize in a twist in time onto Shadow's desk. Standing to his feet, Shadow's desk would move automatically three feet to the right, granting him further access to walking room. As Shadow took a few steps towards Rahotekon, a large mass of blackened flames would seem to materialize in a thick blanket and wrap around Shadow's back and form into a cloak.>

"What is your business here child..?"
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:25 pm

He would notice his blades would be gone, he would just smile. He watched as shadow walked towards his his eyes no emotion and blank he would stutter at first.

"I...I...I'm here for the rings...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:42 pm

<Shadow would turn his glance from the boy, to a shelf nearby on a wall. On the shelf, a diamond box engraved with the Uchiha Symbol, holding 10 Elysian Rings. Without movement, the box would materialize into Shadow's hand. His Chakra signature would open the box, revealing the Elysium Rings.>

"You mean these rings..?"
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:43 pm

He would see the rings he wanted to just take them but he couldn't. He would ask shadow to questions.

"What do I have to do for this and what do they do...?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:16 pm

<Shadow would roll his eyes as he closed the diamond box gently. Within a second, the box containing the Elysium Rings would be teleported onto the same shelf it was on prior to this engagement. He would turn and walk back to his desk; his cloak would whip around in the rapid movement.>

"You came for rings...but you don't know what they are or their abilities..?! That's absolutely rediclious.. Come back when you know what they do.."
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:22 pm

He would realize he was dumb and laugh.

"Sorry my bad.."

A black goo would fall off him exposing his left cheek bone the muscle sinew and flesh would quickly grow back.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:34 am

<Shadow would sit in his recliner chair and watch the boy's face melt off randomly. He felt sick to his stomach. There was a scroll on his desk in front of him.

"Ok..ugh.. pick up your face, and pick up this scroll. It has everything you need to know about Elysium and its Rings of Chaos.."
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:55 pm

The sinew muscle veins and all would grow back his face was back peered at the scrolls and read through them. He smirked and walked over towards a window.

"I'm ready for my first test.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:00 pm

<Shadow would pause. He had JUST given him the school on Elysium Rings, and he was ready for his first task? Looking at the kid with an 'Are you serious?' look, Shadow would close his eyes.>

"Fine then. Bring me the bones and joints of Number 8. Now leave me.."
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:20 pm

His grin would disappear.. Number 8 he couldn't do that...

"How bout something else...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:39 pm

<Shadow was displeased. What kept him from welcoming the challange? He would lean back once again. Looking the boy over, Shadow would notice through his perfect perephal vision that his hands warped the table. It looked something like his Space-Time Migration Technique but its ocular focus was radiating out from his palms instead of his eye. It seemed that Shadow was slowly evolving with his Eternal Mongekyou Sharingan. He was becoming Primal. He was astounded with this sudden discovery, but his face remained stony.>

"Why do you not welcome the challange? Fear is weakness."
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:01 am

He would look at Shadow and notice the change  his pupils would turn to circular but in an instant they would go back to slits. His eyes would burn brightly like the sun. He would continue to look out the window. He would fiddle with his necklace.

"If I take this task..I will not survive..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:27 pm

<Shadow's brow would crinkle with anger. Why was a Special Jounin afraid to fight a glossed up metallic Genin..? This made little sense to him. Shadow would rethink his generosity. Maybe he wasn't ready to be a leader just yet..?>

"...Death is nothing but an illusion...if you die, I'll give you a Death Dodging Curse Mark.."
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:07 pm

He would raise an eyebrow.

"Number Eight is a genin...!?"

He would smile and smirk, he thought challenge accepted.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:34 am

<Shadow had realized that this kid didnt know anything of Number 8 and his tendencies. Shadow would smile with a hint of bloodthirsty evil in his eyes, as he leaned back into his hair.>

"Now go!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elysian Rings.
Page 1 of 1