Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Brands vs. Rings I_vote_lcapBrands vs. Rings I_voting_barBrands vs. Rings I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Brands vs. Rings I_vote_lcapBrands vs. Rings I_voting_barBrands vs. Rings I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Brands vs. Rings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Slade would stand in the middle of an open field waiting for people to respond to his summons. He needed one other person with a dark brand and two others with mafia rings. He wanted to have a friendly tag spar between the two factions.

"I wonder who will show for the exercise."

Slade said as he activated his byakugan. Scanning the area to see if any body was coming.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Usually Vessel would be bounding around in a happy-go-lucky moods. This was not the day. He walked with a tired expression on his face, but smiled when he seen Slade. Always wanted a freindly spar that guy.

Long time no see Slade. Got ya e-mail and whatnot. My house's been improved with techonology ever since Ally came into the picture. He "insisted" on me upgrading my house. But what's this about rings vs. brands and whatnot?"

To try to hide his tiredness and sadness, he flopped down on the dry ground and pick at the growing grass, still having Ryleav on his mind....
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:31 pm

~A spiral vortex-like portal would materialize in the area. The flames were orange. And out of these flames would step, Ravage Uchiha. As he stepped out, he would look at the portal before it dematerialized.~

"Goddammit, they are still orange... hmm. This wont do..."

~Ravage would step over to the two, having received Slade's message.~

"What's this about, Slade...?"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:48 am

Slade would look at both Ravage and Vessal as he spoke.

"Hey. i was just getting the two oldest factions together to see which one had the best warriors. Its more of a sport thing than a pride fight mind you. its also to show the unification between each group."

Slade knew that both the Factions had been around for a while but he had never seen them interact. Wheater it was a friendly spar, or an actual fight and he wondered how they would react against each other.

"Well since you both are over each faction do you both feel it would be a good exercise?"
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 am

Alistar would land a few yards away from where Ravage and Artery, he would laugh. After his episode with the Phoenix Force, Alistar started to focus on unlocking all the abilities he can develop through psion. His latest were flight and telekinesis, telepathy in the works, and astral projection through phasing.

"So, what's this about?. "

Alistar slings a technologically advanced bow and quiver of arrows from his shoulders. He couldn't wait to test out the new Emoto Gear he had created.

"Vessel. Here's somethin' I think you'll enjoy usin' later on."

He hands Vessel a retractable staff that also houses two blades at each end, four in total. Once Artery touched it, the staff would fill him in on what it does. Bio-tech's to thank for that. Now Alistar would wait for things to continue.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:20 am

Slade would be a bit surprised that the turn out was as good as it was.

"I'm Just curious as to who would win between a team of brand users and a team of ring bearers. And since the two leaders are here i was figuring they would set up the teams. i only ask that they are teams of two, And that they have ninja of same rank on each team." (i.e. Team one has two jonin, then team two will have to match them which two jonin. But both teams must have the same ranks on both teams.)
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:50 am

Vessel was there, still picking at the grass, thinking on the event that happen at his house, about four days ago, and he still felt sick. Vessel wasn't able to get in contact with the rest of the family members so now would be a great time to tell Ally. Making it seem like Vessel was talking to himself, he said softly.,

"I used to find snake kinda adorable, because there skin was so awesome, eps when they shed. But for some odd reason, my favorite boa constrictor became an andocana."

Vessel looked up and blushed a bit.

"Sorry about that? What were we doing again? Oh right. Brand vs rings. Me and Slade go at it. Ravage and Alistar go at it."

Usually Vessel would've seen this as a chance to take out Ravage for abandoning the family, but now wasn't the time. And knowing Ryuleav, he was being chased too.....
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:46 pm

"Are you sure about that vessal? there are other member in your team after all."

Slade would say as he looked at vessal.

"And that reminds me you still owe me for the last fight we had."

He smirked as he teased vessal to see what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:13 pm

Alistar's expression would go from happy to disturbed after Artery's words. He was using a code language he and Vessel came up with after Ravage left.

"That's odd, Vessel. We should do something about it before it becomes a basilik."

Alistar would then look at Ravage, he'd be next. Whether he knew it or not, his end was already coming soon.

"So, when can we get this started?"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:49 pm

"Not anytime soon..."

~Ravage would turn to Slade Hyuuga. He knew that he meant well, but he didn't know the history of Ravage and the Emoto family. This whole reason Ravage didn't want to do this was because, they were not prepared with their own weapons yet. Slade hadn't yet received his weapon, so this whole thing was being put forth at a bad time.~

"I know you mean well, but, we are not complete in our brands yet. This would just be a pointless battle because we only have half our power. You must become heir of the Alpha Reflex weapon. Learn its secrets, until then we are not ready."

~Ravage would turn back to the other two. His face was calm, his hate for them hidden well.~

"We will not fight here today, Slade may have called you here, but as a member of my gang, he as well as I have more training to do."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Vessel was steady picking at the grass. Now that the facts has been brought forth, he was somewhat able to concentrate. He laughed at Slade's comment softly.

"Aaww, come on. That wasn't my fault. Necross needed for something at that time. But Ravage is right on some point. I would gladly do this for ya, but....well, right now im kinda in a tight spot. You know, being anbu and all. Never get enough sleep these days. Is there another time we can do this?"

Vessel wrinkled his nose. He didn't know if it was now the black blood affecting him, but it smelled like Ravage was visited by Ryleav too. He was going to have to hurry up and fix this mess. Then realized too late, Slade was looking at him, he tried t hurry up and fix his face with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:38 am

"Well since you are team captain you could pick some of the other members of your group to fight. or we could just make a big tournament of this later."

Slade would say as he looked around the group. His eyes would stop on Vessal as he noticed that he had a distraught look on his face for a sec before changing his facial expressions. He figured if Vessal wanted to talk about it he would speak on it when the time was right.

"So what do you both decide team captains?"

Slade would ask as he looked from Vessal to Ravage awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:59 am

Alistar would stare off into the sky, almost as if looking through it at something. He would then snap back to reality, returning to the current place and time.

"How about we just spar, eh? No rings, brands, etc. Hell, we could make it no jutsu or abilities period. Make it interesting."

Alistar was done with the talking, he didn't want to appear rude to Slade, but he didn't want there to be any complications within the sparring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brands vs. Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brands vs. Rings   Brands vs. Rings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brands vs. Rings
Page 1 of 1