Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_vote_lcap(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_voting_bar(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_vote_lcap(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_voting_bar(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki takahashi
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Yuki takahashi

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Manipulation Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl Empty
PostSubject: (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl   (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Yuki would come into the training field listening to Red sam by flyleaf nodding her head while swaying with her rich guitar. She strummed it once.

"Close my eyes and brace myself!!!" she let out a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Sato

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl   (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Sato would jump from tree to tree and would hear music.He soon find the source a female as he watched her singing.He started to clap as it made a loud sound.

"Thats pretty good,you play often"He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yuki takahashi
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Yuki takahashi

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl   (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Yuki would look up and read the guys lips as he spoke.. She took the earbuds out.

"Yup since i was 8. I love this thing."

She lifted her rich guitar eyeing it.

"So i take it you wanna fight, you can have the first move if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sato
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Sato

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl   (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Sato jumped down from the tree as he pulled out his staff.The blade started to glow as he got into a ready positon.

"Sorry but I believe in Lady's first"

He had one of his eye's close as he looked around.

"By the way the name is Sato,just to let you know"
Back to top Go down
Yuki takahashi
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Yuki takahashi

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl   (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:28 pm

She gave a weak smile and put on her headphones.... She turned the volume on blast...

"Im Yuki..."

She reached in her pouch and pulled out two kunai and threw them to the ground near sato's feet. The played a chord on her rich guitar. The kunai that hit the ground near sato, would liquify and make a puddle under sato. She played another chord. The liquid would solidify, restricting sato from moving...
Back to top Go down
Sato
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Sato

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl   (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:05 pm

(Huh your another Adam)

Sato would move as soon as she grabed her kunai.He would spin his staff in front of him like a ceiling fan.The wind would push the kunais back as they were redirected back towards her.He would run at her as he swinged his staff around at her gutair.
Back to top Go down
Yuki takahashi
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Yuki takahashi

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl   (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:31 pm

((adam???))

As the kunai was directed back towards her she would play another strum and the kunai would liquify and try to cover sato. As it would cover him it would solidify. It would take wonders to evade cus he was running right behind them. As for the staff strike, she would back back qs it would go directly past her. She weaved out more handsigns.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Sato

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl   (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:46 pm

(Yea another guy from a different site,he used the same powers but he used mangetism.I don't know what your saying back back qs)

Sato would pull apart his staff as he directed one part to put the luqiud stuff on his weapon.As it turned to a solid,the energy sword would cut it off as it was cut through it.He jumped over her as he threw a explovise bomb tag on the ground as it exploded.Sending flames in the area they were in as he landed a few feet away as he waited for the smoke to clear.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl   (Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Yuki vs Sato) Genin brawl
Page 1 of 1