Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_vote_lcapHyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_voting_barHyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_vote_lcapHyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_voting_barHyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl Empty
PostSubject: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Jin walk nonchalantly into the open field of green grass flowing lazaly in the wind and started carving a stick for a arrow
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:44 pm

"Ohh...hello youngster!" Senji said while jumping down from the nearby tree..."would you like to hone your skills with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:48 pm

"Uhhh sure" Jin said with a clear tone and got in a neji stance (his hero)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Senji would laugh alittle while reaching in his bag and grabing four seeds...enfusing them with some chakra, Senji would throw the seeds at the kids feet...clapping his hands together, the seeds began to sprout baby oak trees around his feet to almost cage him in..."wood style: wood manipulation!" Senji would yell as he did all of this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Jin smiled and said "you really think that's going to work" Jin put out his hands and pulled the baby trees apart and walked out and he activated his byacugan and said "your going to have to do better than that.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Senji would look at the kid that pulled the trees out of the ground...((must be freakin strong for a ten year old)) taking a hand full of seeds, Sanji would whip the seeds in the air so they would fall randomly around the battlefield...clapping his hands together again, the seeds would grow to small trees but wrap around and continue to grow around the kid...leaving just his face to see what Sanji would do next..."is this better???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:23 pm

"a little bit" Jin said kind of happily, Jin laughed and did his rotation and the plants flew everywhere in shatters

Last edited by Jin Hyuga on Mon May 02, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm

((You can't destroy a chakra infused super tree...so your still in that tree))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:14 am

((uhh no it's rotation it would destroy it so ya))
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:40 pm

((You can't do rotation if your engulfed in a tree..))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:48 pm

((You never said that it was touching me so that could mean that I could spin to do that jutsu))
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:52 pm

((But I said the tree was wrapped around you...so...your dumb))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:21 pm

((yes but you said they grew AROUND me and that is not saying that they are on me))
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:04 pm

((I said around the battlefield!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Jin stood up straight with barley enough room and tried to move his hand so his palm was showing and as he tried his hand was bleeding from the rough surface of the wood and eventually did and he whispered "force palm" and he released chacura through his palm and it broke through the wood enough for his wrist to bend forward and whispered "force palm" again and it broke through so it was 1in away from his face so he head butted it and pushed his stomach and cheats through too and he then had enough room to do a rotation and so he said "rotation" and the wood broke through the rest of the wood and he walked out the front and said "ha my turn and started a sprint twords senji from 20ft away and screamed "take this as he activated his byacugan.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Instantly, Senji humped in the air with a twist and sent a spining kick to the running kid's jaw..."come on kid..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Jin with his byacugan saw a chakara point in senji's back and so Jin fell to the floor and slid because of the momentum and as senji went past Jin aimed to hit his chakra point so he put out his arm at the rite time for the hit. This hit would severly damage senji and drain some chakra
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:10 pm

as senji got hit, he fell to the ground..."ahh...good one little man..." Senji said while standing upward and cracking his back...claping his hands together again, Senji manipulated all the roots in the ground to grab the boy...the roots would be all over the ground so it is inescapable...and once the roots would touch the boy, they would grab his arms and legs leaving him immobile...doing three handsigns, Senji would yell.."THIS IS THE END!!!!!" As he yelled this, two solid 30x30 wood blocks would arise from the ground and fly twards the immobile boy to crush his very existence...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:16 am

Jin put his hands flat on the ground and used force palm to get him up In a hurry and he dodged the roots and as they grew to catch him he spinned and kicked the roots and flew off it and landed in a sprint to the right (away from senji) and was dodging the roots as they grew and them stopped and saw that they stopped growing
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Having the bricks of wood crash into each other, Senji clapped his hands together and exloded the blocks to create about 30,000 wooden needles that would just float in midair..."Release!" As senji yelled this the needles would shoot at a speed that was almost faster than sound itself...half of the needles would fly at the boy horizontaly and the other half would be shot in the air at an angel to fall on the boy shortly after the other needles hit him..."WOOD STYLE!!!" senji yells while doing five handsigns and three trees shot in front of senji to stop instantly three feet in front of him...Senji held his hand out and the trees would mesh together and create a 20x10 wall of wood that Senji would soon throw at the boy, but for now Senji would stand there in front of the wall...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Jin quickly saw the needles and did a rotation so the needles would fly away and Jin then saw the wall and got in a neji stance.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:46 pm

((How long did your rotation last?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:11 pm

(long enough to deflect the needles then stop)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:14 pm

((Rotation lasts about three seconds...this needle thing lasted about thirty seconds to forty five...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:17 pm

(no it clearly states in my jutsu that it can last as long as I want it to)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl   Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuga vs. ??? Genin brawl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next