Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Direct Training Request I_vote_lcapDirect Training Request I_voting_barDirect Training Request I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Direct Training Request I_vote_lcapDirect Training Request I_voting_barDirect Training Request I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Direct Training Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

Cool points : 1

Direct Training Request Empty
PostSubject: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Zeyvel and his two maries walked to the door and rang the bell five times. "Ok I think he'll open now." Thaiba said with glee [color]"Why did you want to come here in the first place?"[/color] "Because I need something to do since Takeshi is gone and guarding that place was doing nothing for me." Zeyvel replied as he sat on the groung and waited. "Yea no kidding. My muscles are sore from just sleeping on those benches all the time. We got time to waste anyway." Selvenia said as she sat down next to them. There they waited until Voodoo answered.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Voodoo opened the door and saw the three of them sitting there. "I see you finally got tired of that mission Takeshi gave you. Let me guess, you want me to give you training?" Voodoo replied as he already knew what they were here for.
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:35 pm

"Yes." Zeyvel replied as he got up "I'll go to whatever place you want me to go. I just need to get better and stronger and sitting here won't help."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:39 pm

"Hmm..... ok I'll got somewhere to send all three of you." Voodoo said with a smile. Suddenly a portal opened up beneath them. Before they fell, Voodoo grabbed Thaiba's wrist and a bangle appeared. "This will get you guys back here when your done. See ya." Then they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:15 pm

They awakened on a cliff in a far away land. "Ugh.... Where are we?" Zeyvel asked as he stood up. Then he turned and helped the other two up. Then he turned and looked at the scenery.

Direct Training Request Cryzlis-by-freelancah-3d-drawing-painting-landscape-anime-600x375

"It looks like the sage master sent you here. How has he been doing?" A mysterious girl asked in a calming voice.

Direct Training Request 338

"Welcome to the mystic's realm. I'll be your guide and will help you with training. My name is Kazumi. May we be friends. Now let us be off." Then Kazumi gabbed Zeyvel's arm and started running. Zeyvel didn't have time to protest and let himself be lead while Thaiba ran behind them yelling in protest. Selvenia looked at the sky and smiled then she ran after them to catch up....
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:46 pm

(Sorry for leaving you out for so long. you can at least update your justu since you been here for so long.)

As he got home Voodoo noticed a spirit sparrow on his table. It transformed itself into a scroll and he opened and read it.

"Wow looks like he's gotten stronger. Well time for him to come back, he'll be a great fighter for the things that are about to come." Voodoo said as he drew a summoning circle in the air. "I summon Zeyvel and his companions back to this realm."

Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:16 am

(Thanks.)

As they stepped from out the portal, Zeyvel looked around and smirked.

"Looks like we're finally back." He said before Thaiba pounced on his back like a giant kitten. "Yea I see at least we left after defeating that army and freeing that country. Best of all we got you away from that Kazumi girl." She said as she looked around and remembered this was Voodoo's house. "Oh I wouldn't be too sure of that. Look behind you Thaiba." Selvenia said as she lifted her off Zeyvel.

All three glanced back and saw Kazumi walking over to Voodoo and hugged him.

It's been a long time father. You haven't visited my world in over 300 years. Thanks for bringing Zeyvel there. He was a great breath of fresh air. Since I'm here dad, you know what happened and what you need to do now.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:33 am

With a smile hiding an immeasurable amount of anger, Voodoo looked at his daughter and then at Zeyvel.

"Yes I understand Kazumi. A promise is apromise." Voodoo replied as he touched her forehead. "Tsumi no shiru: Tirisu"

A light enveloped her and she was transformed back to her original form.

Direct Training Request Mid_68065_8782

-sigh- "I see that you captivated my daughter's heart and body Zeyvel." Voodoo said in a menacing voice as he kept a big smile on his face. Then as Voodoo walked closer to him a growing black aura surrounded Voodoo, getting bigger with each step. Then he put a hand on Zevyel's shoulder and gripped it lightly with sparks of energy surging. "Welcome to the family."

Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 am

As Selvenia and Thaiba fainted from hearing the news, Zeyvel stood trembling with fear. As he looked through his memories to see when that fated night happened. Then he remembered and his face flushed red.

"Ummm.... sir, I just want to say it wasn't my fault the first few times. Blame those two." He said as he pointed at his maries. "Besides I can't just leave them and the order behind yet. There's too many things I need to do."

Then Zeyvel tried to inch his way out of Voodoo's grip and head towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:59 am

As he heard Zeyvel's story, Voodoo's grip grew tighter and his smile grew bigger.

"Oh is that so?" Voodoo replied "Then that means you guys are gonna be one big happy family."

Then Voodoo lifted his other hand up and four golden lights shot out to each of their fingers. Then it dimmed away, and was replaced with a ring embedded with precious stones.

"Now that is complete. Congrats you all got the rings of shared destines. They'll give you shared abilities. Beware however if one of you takes it off, everyone who has one dies." Voodoo said calmly "Zeyvel you get another gift."

Then he touched the symbol on the back of Zeyvel's hand and it changed.

Direct Training Request The_three_seals_of_orichalcos_by_iwebguy-d32w79b

"That shows you guys are a part of my family now. This house is now your house. Welcome home son-in-law. Get ready in your new room, the feast to celebrate this will be in a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:56 am

Standing there still in shock of all that happened, Zeyvel looked at the ring for a long while. Finally getting fustrated, Kazumi walked over and grabbed him by the arm. Then she flicked her finger and levitated Thaiba and Selvenia.

"Let's get you guys to the room and get cleaned up."She said as she got all three of them into their new room....

-after the meal-

Zeyvel left the dining room and searched the large house for the bathroom to take a shower so he could collect his thoughts.Wow I was just a qwaser a few months ago and I'm a husband to three wives and the son-in-law to my kage. Why is this happening to me?

Zeyvel open the door which said personal bathhouse, he was amazed at the scenery in front of him.

Direct Training Request 166009-onsen_large

As he undressed and washed himself, Zeyvel looked at the symbol of his hand and remembered his first day of class.

"I still want to get stronger to surpass him. Maybe I should start going back to school again. Just to see if I could learn something from there to help me as a qwaser."

Then as he wrapped the towel around him, Zeyvel felt something warm soft and squishy press on his back.

"You didn't think you were gonna eat dinner and just leave me there?" Thaiba whispered in his ear. "It been too long since we had alone time, so let's enjoy it."

Then Selvenia came in and sat in lap. "You tried to be so distant before but, now we got you all to ourselves." She said as she moved Zeyvel hands up and down her body. Then she leaned back and left his hands on her breasts.

You guys are very sneaky I see. Looks like we need to have a playtime." Kazumi said as she walked in and grasped Thaiba's body which made her let out a sudden moan.

As Kazumi waved her hand and all four of them up and put them in the water."Now let's have some fun." She said as she put a hand between Thaiba's legs while kissing Zeyvel.

-hours later-

As the girls left the water each deeply satisfied, Zeyvel sat there very weakened. How can they have that much stamina!? I have to do this every day also!? Three sex-addicts huh? Lucky me. He thought as he sat there looking at the night sky.

Then he was suddenly lifted up and being carried against his will. Zeyvel looked at the room he was floating towards and sighed as he saw three pairs of hungry and lustful eyes looking at him.

Looks like I'm not going to sleep tonight or any other night. I hope I'll live after this. Zeyvel thought as the girls hands grabbed and and closed the door....
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Crovak had to walk all the way to Voodoo. He couldnt remember it being this long before. After tbat little incident, Crovsk started strutting again. Finding the house, Crovak foind the doorbell and rung it twice
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Moments later the door opened an Zeyvel stood in the doorway. He was shirtless and looked very drained.

"Long time no see." He said to Crovak. "What do you want? Voodoo is at his office."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:30 am

"Put a shirt on, grab ya Marie's and come with me to the old man place. Its time for the reunion of quinces and the holy order. W training once you come"

Crovak wrinkled hos nose. Though he was a a virgin, he knew what sex smelled like. And this kid smelled like to much of it...
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:07 am

Zeyvel turned around and ushered Crovak to come inside as he looked for his battle attire. Moments later Thaiba and Selvenia were walking around talking about something until they noticed Crovak.

"Looks like our honeymoon vacation is over sis. Come let's go get changed." Selvenia said as she walked back to their room.

"Aww I don't wanna go back to work yet. I guess all this time off was too good to be true." Thaiba whined as she followed her sister.

-about an hour later-

All three of them walked towards the doorway with Kazumi behind them.

"Man you better hurry back Zeyvel. If you don't I'm gon find you and trap you in my secret place." Kazumi said as she kissed Zeyvel then she slowly went back to the room.

"Sorry for taking so long." Zeyvel said to Crovak "I found my clothes, but got side tracked." Then he glared at his maries, who looked deeply satisfied. "Then I tried to shower, but was attacked by three beasts. Nevermind that though, we're ready now, so lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Crovak wrinkled his nose futher. By God, this people didnt get enogh. Crovak, for once, glad he was avirgin. Sex didnt seem to be as cracked up to be. Add to the fact it looks like an unnecessarily act if you're unhappy like that foolosh boy.

"Lets go. Old man has be waiting for us, for far too long.
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:35 pm

As they walked out the door, Zeyvel closed it and the seal on his hand flashed red for a second.

"Looks like that's I lock it." He said to himself. Then he turned to Crovak. "We're done here, so lead the way back to the grounds."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Direct Training Request   Direct Training Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Direct Training Request
Page 1 of 1