Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_vote_lcapTakeo Rank Up Exam  I_voting_barTakeo Rank Up Exam  I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_vote_lcapTakeo Rank Up Exam  I_voting_barTakeo Rank Up Exam  I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Takeo Rank Up Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Takeo Rank Up Exam  Empty
PostSubject: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Takeo would made it to the city as the sun set down and the half moon would rise to replace the sun. It would be a cold light raining night. Takeo would walk through the city street looking for Voodoo.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Voodoo was sitting on a bench blocks away watching Takeo walking. Pulling an orb of light form his chest with a singe of pain on his face. "Danm haven't used this spell in a long time. I wonder how this will turn out." Voodoo said as he shot it forward. Seconds later a boy emerged form it with a sad look on his face.

Takeo Rank Up Exam  3565504gross

"Why use me for this" The boy said as the jumped and flew towards Takeo. Then when he landed in front of him, the boy looked and shook his head. "Come on then and fight me."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Takeo would be started and step back.

"Who are you?"

The boy would give out strong enegry. Takeo would get in his fighting stance and prepared for battle.

"Well who ever you are you got a strong chakra flow. This should be most entertaining. I Takeo Uchiha accept your challenge."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:36 pm

The boy sighed and replied "Dragoon's Fire."

Takeo Rank Up Exam  Fire_Dragon_Spirit_by_Kyuubi0017

A dragon appeared in front of and a blast of fire in the shape of a dragon's head roared and flew at Takeo.

Last edited by Voodoo on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Takeo would do six back flips and do some fast hand signe......he would unsheath his sword a little bit just to cut his palm......

"Thunder Dragon of Destruction Summoning Jutsu.....Now Rise Baou Zakeruga."
Takeo Rank Up Exam  Kirin

Takeo would open his eyes releasing his sharingan and push the dragon to the fire dragon causing them to collid into each other.

"Damn I was hoping to save that for later."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 pm

The boy sighed and hung his head low "Your just like the others." He said as he faded into air. Then he reappeared on top of a nearby building with his arm raised in the air. "Pointless...... Hikari o dainashi ni suru!!" The boy yelled as the clouds above the area opened up and a blazing beam came down.

Takeo Rank Up Exam  240px-Blazing_Kamehameha_Beam_by_ShadowSaintX4

Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:30 pm

"Speed of light jutus."

Takeo would move like a flash of light and be on top of another building away from the blast. Breathing hard he would try to locate the boy.

"Damn I think this kid is trying to kill me. I need to find him quick."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 am

"Your making this boring. Tell you what I'm about to make this a bit more fun." The boy said as he looked around until he sensed Takeo. When he found him, the boy made a symbol with his hands then flicked his fingers upwards. Instantly a symbol appeared under Takeo and enveloped him in light. It then shot up in the air and burst forth into a thunder dragon.

Takeo Rank Up Exam  ThunderDragon

"You can thank me if you survive. I've transfomed you into a dragon of your chakra. Itonly last for 3 hours(9 posts), so make it count." The boy said to the dragon via telepathy. Then he jumped off the building and while in the air he turned into light and flew upwards. Then as the light burst, he was changed into a dragon.

Takeo Rank Up Exam  Light_Dragon_by_pamansazz

"Let's do this" The boy thought as he in his dragon form charged at Takeo.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:29 am

"Let's do this."

Takeo I'm his dragon form would wrap the other dragon and bite into his neck. He would slam him into the street causing alot of smoke to come. He would shoot thunderbolts from his mouth into the smoke hoping to hit his target.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:45 pm

"Rushing won't help you. Take this!" The boy yelled as he shot a blast of light point-blank range at Takeo's face. Then he used his claws and pulled Takeo of him and threw the dragon in the air.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:59 am

Takeo would lick the blood off his jaw and absorb the lightning from the clouds.

"Try some of this."

Takeo would channel the lightning through his body and shoot it from his mouth right to the other dragon chest.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:48 pm

((sorry been busy with work.))

The dragon spun and dodged and retaliated with a blast of light from his mouth. The light split several times and then sped towards Takeo attempting to hit him from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Takeo would spin creating a vacuum out o his body to absorb the hits. He would fly in the air and create a clone of his self.

"This is one of my new technique. Come Baou Zakeruga."

Takeo would appear on Voodoo right side and Baou would be on his left side. Both would start to spin and charge at Voodoo.

"Take this Twin Dragons Assault. Thunder Fangs Over Fangs."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:47 pm

The boy looked around and folded his wings in then muttered a spell.

"Prism overload!" He yelled as light exploded from his body.

Then he landed and turned back human. The boy looked up and smiled as he waved his hand and made a symbol.

"Ok then it looks like you pass in his eyes. Take your new justu and dragon transformation which lasts for 6 hours (3 posts) a day." The boy said as he put his hands into his pockets. "I'll be watching how you progress with it as you get stronger. By the way, my name is Voodoo so don't forget it." Then with that, the young Voodoo faded into light and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:28 am

Takeo would lay down on the ruin city street and smile.

{Wow so that was the power of my Kage.} he thought to himself. {He is very strong. If I want to be Kage Imma need to get stronger too.}

With that he would punch his fist into the air and see the dragon aura surronding it.He would get up and go home feeling for the need of good rest.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Rank Up Exam    Takeo Rank Up Exam  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeo Rank Up Exam
Page 1 of 1