Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_vote_lcapReady For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_voting_barReady For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_vote_lcapReady For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_voting_barReady For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 pm

Kyo would be seen moving around to warm up as he waited for Vessel, Then Terasu Would come with his Leather Jackets and he would put one on as he Put the other Around Terasu and Put him inside of himself along with the Jacket

"Now thatll keep me warm and looking nice until he arrives"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:28 pm

"Nice jacket."

Vessel said as he walked within the building. He looked up and saw the building was wide open. Kyo's test involved having a dark closed space. He pressed a secret button and the roof closed and became a warehouse. The light were bright as Vessel started walking closer to kyo.

Your test is simple. All the light will go off. You have to catch me in the dark. You can use any weapons of your choice and use all your ninjustu at your disposal. I will only be using the Acceleration Justu."

Vessel jumped high, activated his Accel state and drop a box of paintball guns and weapons. All the guns were semi-automatic, assualts, automatic, snipers, and even paintball shotguns. There was also nightvision goggles, radar, claymores, flares, and a flashlight that had ten minutes of battery power left. He gave him three minutes to choose his weapons and supplies. After Kyo would be ready, Vessel clapped his hands, turning off all the lights and leaving them in the total darkness.

"The object is to cacth me complelty. Do whatever it takes. I'll only use one justu of course, but anything else is fair game. Good luck"

And on those last words, Vessel disappeared without a trance....
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Kyo would take the time to Thank Vessel then he would don the Night Vision goggle just in case then activate his Feral Senses to up his Sense of Hearing and Smell then he would up his speed, He would then take 2 of each gun, strap on extra ammo he would then put the radar somewhere and send out Terasu to place the Claymores in all the hiding spots He would then pack on the flares but turn the flashlight on and give it to Terasu to walk around the opposite way with

"HA! This is Way to Easy Vessel But nonetheless Ill do as im told and find you."

Kyo would then here a slight noise that wasnt Terasu and start shooting towards it but missing purposefully to lead it somewhere
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Vessel grinned at Kyo's attempts. The old classic trick. Getting Vessel to move around while he shhots randomly. As Kyo wunloaded, Vessel took in info on his people trying to rank. Terusa was moving around in the light, but Kyo was standing stil. Vessel voice spoke out in the darkness.

"Never seek out an elusive oppenent that doesn't want to be found."

Vessel silenty dropped to the ground without a sound. He took a sebon needle and threw it at the elevator 's button. The red light blinked letting them know the doors were going to open. Vessel then moved around quick before Kyo's sense picked him up. He kept tabs on Kyo's heartbeat and the sound of Terusa's paws.

Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:53 pm

((Duddddeeee im not standing still i was moving the opposite way from Terasu))

Kyo would then throw a paint grenade towards the elevator that he mixed a little lightning and fire chakra into so it could leave everything with a glow then he would throw 4 different packs of triple tied 9-Bangs evenly to hit the WHOLE place even if you shielded your eyes but luckily he put a big dense cloud of darkness around his eyes in time

"Come on Vessel this isnt much fun anymore wanna try something Else? Ill give you COOKIES, NICE WARM FRESH BAKED TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!!!!!!"

Luckily Kyo kept some incense and Fragrances around and he wuold take one out that seriously smelled like real cookies, Dont ask some assholes like to Fart and shit and Even try to excuse themselves -__-
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:11 pm

"Sorry buddy, I'm working right now and can't have a lunchbreak. Thanks for the offer though. In fact, you're right. This is a little boring. I'll make things interesting."

Vessel was moving around alot, making sure Kyo couldn't pinpoint his exact location and advoiding Terusa at the same time too. He seen the elevator open and took his chance when he seen him fired off towards the elvator. Another classic trick used by Vessel. He took the stairs, making sure the gun fire masked the sound. He went up to the second floor and seen a reflection even within the dark. He open the glass box and pressed the button.

"Hope you like it..."

Vessel grinned having fun ranking up new people. Once Vessel pressed the button, out of nowhere, wild animals started to be let loose in the building. Animals ranging from anteaters to zebras and in between. Let's see how Kyo's takes the challenge now.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Kyo would then simply start putting Chakra bullets in the guns and shoot every Animal in there in the side and then he would see a cow he would just force Terasu to bite it so they could have some beef later ^.^ He seriously wanted a burger and some Steak right about now but before his mouth started watering he would put a flame cores in the corners of EVERYWHERE in the building

"COME ON VESSEL ATLEAST GIVE ME A SKILL TEST THIS IS ONLY MAKING ME HUNGRY!!!"

Kyo would then pull out a bag of cookies he secretly swiped from Vessels house dont worry they were the ones he put out for him Then he would start eating one while he kept shooting at the animals with one hand from a sub machine gun
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Vessel laughed at Kyo's attempts to catch. Of course, under normal circumstances, Vessel probably would've went for the cookies that's currently within Kyo's hands. But this was a Chuunin trying to rank up. He couldn't make it this easy. As he watch the animal's drop, the predators went on the hunt. One of the few times, all the wild cats went on the hunt together. Tigers, panthers, lions, jaguars, you name it. He used the annoucer thing to speak to Kyo. Vessel hoped over the petty asault Kyo tryed to pull.

"Skills test? This does require skill. Finding someone is a skill. It's more of a tracking skill. You must thought you'll be fighting me one-on-one. That's not always a valid rank-up to me. What's the use of fighting all the time? That's really on strenght to much. This requires, cleverness, tracking abilites, and some other crap. And right now, you still haven't found me."

Vessel quickly moved away from the thing before Terusa hunted him. He climbed up a pole and flipped out the window onto the next floor. Meanwhile, the wild cats were slowly moving in towards Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Before kyo could restrain all the animals hunting him after putting away the bag of cookies he would fall to one knee like he was in pain as he heard a piercing loud howl in his head, he would then struggle to get back up

"Hey Vessel can we hurry this up, something is wrong..."

As kyo said that he would would start heating up a lot as he punched a panther that just pounced and smash kick a lion in its nose as it ran up, he was starting to panic now from what just happened
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:17 pm

"Then hurry and find me. Quick. End it on your note of becoming Chuunin."

Vessel ran all the way downstairs, still within the dark. He heard the heart accelerate so something must be wrong
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Kyo would then tense up as he simply covered himself in fire then ran up to the wall with his gauntlets on and put all his energy in it as he punched the wall into the room Vessel was in he would follow to where he heard his voice and then sniff him out and put a giant fire cage around them both and start making it smaller and smaller to draw him closer

"Come on Vessel im serious looks like im gonna start having to get serious because i have to go NOW!"

Kyo would then make the flames get way hotter as he made them get closer and closer together
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Vessel heard everything Kyo said. As he flipped into the thrid floor, he turned on all the light. He was gonna get close to finding him anyway. Vessel had a smile on his face.

"Congrats. Your now a Spl. Jounin. Do well, ok?"

On on that note, Vessel turned off the lights. A couples of seconds later, the lights turned right back off, and Vessel was gone
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Kyo would extinguish everything then pull out the bag of cookies he had, then he would warm them all up then throw them toward the direction of Vessels house hoping he would get them

"Thank you Vessel... now to go see Wolf"

Kyo would then flash step to the volcano after grabbing the assault rifle and submachine gun and modding them into real guns and putting them on his back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel   Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready For That Rank Up Now Vessel
Page 1 of 1