Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
In need of a stretch. I_vote_lcapIn need of a stretch. I_voting_barIn need of a stretch. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
In need of a stretch. I_vote_lcapIn need of a stretch. I_voting_barIn need of a stretch. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

In need of a stretch.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of a stretch. Empty
PostSubject: In need of a stretch.   In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Out of the ground would erupt a swarm of Spiders. They would meld together and form the Ever Ambitious Shabuto Uchiha. Shabuto was feeling a bit rusty as besides his father he hadn't had any real worth while Spars. And so he flashed his Chakra Signature throughout the area hoping to attract someone.

{Hmmm lets see who'll show up}

He said as a terachula scurried up his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ray Raizu
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Ray Raizu

Job/hobbies : Flirting

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Mass Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stretch.   In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:47 pm

((Ill take this... haven't had a tussle in a while. Should be fun.))

- lightning would crack in the surrounding clouds, the sky obviously swirling with clouds overhead. The clouds swirled, giving an image that Shabuto was dead in the center. It was as if something was taking aim at him from above, but nothing was fired.

The silence was broken with a loud crack of lightning as the sky flickered blue for a faint second. With this flash if light, Ray Raizu was standing directly in front of Shabuto, his body cracking furiously with crimson lightning: His KG lightning. If Shabuto wanted a tussle, he had one right here and now. And what better person than someone that had already defeated Shabuto's father at Jonin rank. Though, Ray did not know who Shabuto was exactly. Only that he was a strong being. -

"You're a new face."

- Ray said with a snarl. You could tell that his head wasn't right at the moment. Shit, he had just finished smoking his mind away. Now, it was time for fun. -
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stretch.   In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:06 pm

(( Well lets enjoy this then hmm? Lol >:3))

As the Shinobi made his Flashy thunderous entrance Shabuto would raise a brow. He had never seen Crimson lightning before and at the sight of it he could tell this was gonna be fun.

{Quite the Entrance.... I am Shabuto... Shabuto Uchiha Co-Mizukage of the forest... Its a pleasure}

Shabuto said as the creature scurried up. His right sleeve. He would be looking up at the man seeing as though his was still kinda short due to him still being a growing boy and all. He stepped back ten ft his Kage Garb Swaying back and forth as he traveled the short distance before turning around.

{You can introduce yourself if you want... I'm ready whoever you Are.}

He said with a slight bow upon rising his Kamigan became active. It heavenly Glow permeated the Dark surroundings appearing divine to Simple ones. Shabuto had a faint smile on his face. He could see the large Chakra signature of the man. He would draw his Blade Sorrow and readied himself.
Back to top Go down
Ray Raizu
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Ray Raizu

Job/hobbies : Flirting

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Mass Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stretch.   In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 pm

- Ray would draw his Ashura from its sheath. He pointed it skyward while still staring at Shabuto, snarling as he did it. Lightning would strike Ray, fusing with his body on a physical aspect. -

"Kage...? Hmm..."

- Ray brought the sword down, a lightning geyser emitted from its tip, speeding toward Shabuto with destructive force. -
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stretch.   In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:56 pm

As the powerful lightning soared toward him a rift would form infront. Of him swallowing the lightning it would close and with what would seem like a single step Shabuto would now be 15 above the ninja he would would release. A massive fireball down on him. While beneath him would erupt the rift. And release his own lightning attack. Shabuto with another display of his speed would now be back on the ground 20ft away channeling bits of his Cosmic Chakra into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a stretch.   In need of a stretch. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a stretch.
Page 1 of 1