Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A Simple Stretch I_vote_lcapA Simple Stretch I_voting_barA Simple Stretch I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A Simple Stretch I_vote_lcapA Simple Stretch I_voting_barA Simple Stretch I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A Simple Stretch

Go down 
+2
Kyo Hishida
Sasha BlackBane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha BlackBane
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Sasha BlackBane

Cool points : 0

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:36 pm

New to this world Sash would instantly visit a place where she felt there was bound to be people...the training Field... she desired nothing most than a fight to stretch out her muscles bit. she would merely be awaiting an opponent who would be worthy of her time.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Kyo would walk through just enjoying the breeze when he saw a girl, Being nice to women as he usually is he would walk towards her and sit in the tree closest to her

"Hello Miss. I am Kyo and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha BlackBane
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Sasha BlackBane

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:50 pm

With get pesquia all ways active she would have sensed the fairly attractive young man as he suddenly appeared. He seemed quite mannered and so she would approach him in such a way that respected this.

"Oh... Hello to you as well... I am Sasha... might I ask who you are.

She spoke in a soft and inviting tone but one that commanded respect as well she was indeed a somewhat king person do to her heart but...she did not stand for disrespect she would hope Kyo could see that
Back to top Go down
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Raven would touchdown from his flight back from his long absence. Looking at the two hitting it off, he would smile. Walking up to the both of them, Raven would bow slightly and introduce himself.

"Good Evening Lady's and Gentelmen...my name is Raven...I do hope I didn't interrupt anything..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:40 am

Before Raven had Came Kyo would speak

"I Am Kyo Hishida, Adopted Son of Late Wolf Hishida, Current Special Jonin, And possibly the most Gentleman like person here"

As Raven appeared and spoke he would look towards him with a smirk

"Hello there Raven"
Back to top Go down
Sasha BlackBane
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Sasha BlackBane

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:36 pm

" Umm... there are two of you now.... interesting."

Sh said as she adjusted her shirt for HR large Brest were starting to become more Han a handful. She would then look to the both of them...they looked strong and so she wanted to test her mantle against them.

"So gentlemen .... ho about we get started Umm?" She said griping her blades with both hands in a lowered x formation awaiting their conformation to begin
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Before Sasha spoke, Raven would stand and smile.

"Good Evening Mr. Kyo.."

Unsheathing his blade, Raven's Chakra Aura would burst around him. Winking at Sasha, Raven would smile as his blade electrified with a Green Aura. The Lightning Flame had awakened and surged throughout Raven's Body. He would wait for a response.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Kyo would sigh then look up as he spoke

"Sorry but i cannot attack Young Ladies, I can only Protect, But i probably will have to make an exception now" He would Put on his Gauntlets and Let his Chakra Surge through them "Well Shall we get Started? Feral Senses, Wolf Reflexes!" Kyo would activate both things then allow both his Lightning and Fire Chakra to fill his Gauntlets "Blaze Flurry!" Kyo would then send a flurry of about 200 punches towards Raven causing a lot of explosions around him with the release of Chakra in each punch
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm

" ... I think I may be of some assistance... "

+ Jayden said, throwing a flash-bang in between Kyo and Raven. In between all of Kyo's punches, one would know him to be blinded temporarily.

Jayden had just come into the area, seeing this Spl. Jounin attempting to thrash Raven, a fellow Diamond shinobi. Not to mention, Jayden remembered the bad history he had with Kyo. That shit was not over... not in the slightest. +

" ... Let these genin have their fight. Me and you have unfinished business... "
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Kyo would sigh as the Flash Bang's had no effects due to the Feral Senses and Wolf Reflexes, he would turn to Jayden with his eyes closed but still seeing perfectly

"Look Kid, I came to Be a gentleman originally, And I was going to have a seemingly friendly spar with Raven but now here you come with some old business bullshit" Kyo would almost facepalm before he remembered the gauntlets "Now, Please go back to from whence you came, I dont want my day ruined by some insignificant village loyalty"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:44 pm

((*facepalm...* Kyo, delete your post... it was not your turn. Let everyone else post in the order it was in, and then you post. Delete your last post before I do.))
Back to top Go down
Sasha BlackBane
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Sasha BlackBane

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Sasha merely stood there she had taken her hands off her blades and placed her right one on her hip haunching to theeight in a seemingly seductive mannor.

"Umm... What's going on... I merely wanted a simple battle...settle your petty differences else where."

She at this ponit was pretty annoyed she would hope the the gennub who came would be her opponent for she only wanted a simple spar to get her back into the habbit of fighting....this all out brawl was simply a menace born from a testarone overload
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Raven would grin as Jayden, His Savior, appeared and stopped Kyo. Smiling and winking in a studly way, That was Raven's way of saying thanks to Jayden.

"...id fight the man Kyo...Jayden dosnt fuck around...pardon my language..."

Turning his attention to Sasha, Raven would smile and wink at her in a seductive way. Hoping to bring her to another area, Raven would gesture for her to follow him. They were going to find their own place to spar.

"...let's find somewhere quiet so we can begin our fight...how does that sound Beautiful..?"

Raven had a new sence of passion and lust to him now. He was a ladies man now. Sheathing his blade, Raven would extend his bisep to Sasha. Hoping that she would hold his arm on the way out, Raven would smile with his pearly white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sasha BlackBane
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Sasha BlackBane

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:29 pm

She wasn't flattered in the least but she didn't want to stay in this God awful conversation any longer sh was a woman and had needs.... such as something o quench her seemingly insatiable lust for battle. And so she reluctantly wrapped her arms around his.

" What a gentlemen..... you try anything and ill decapitate faster than you can say Bob... comprende?"

She said in a calm and friendly mannor as they took there leave ... she was dead ass serious about him trying anything with her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:00 pm

((Lol ill post a new topic..))
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Kyo sighed then turned around and went to lean on a tree

"I dont fight useless battles... Grudge battles really arent worth it unless there is true reason behind it...." Kyo looked down as he held his Chest. He had a Mission now
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:58 pm

((Kyo-dude... you really either need to learn some things about rping, or you really need to stop trying to bullshit things...

First off, yes, you activated your 'feral senses' and your 'wolf thingy' even if you did "magically" see me throw a flash grenade toward you, how in the hell would it not have an effect on you...? If anything, you would experience 4x the effects. Quit trying to bs me, because that didn't make a lick of sense. I don't care if you tried to close your eyes, you still would have been blinded. You think im lying...?

Try this: sit in an a room with the light off for about 30 seconds, then have someone turn the light on.

You still wanna say you weren't blinded...?

Next, you just jumped into two genin's fight and was all about having this fight. Now, when someone of your same rank shows up, you don't wanna fight 'a useless fight'...? That's also bullshit.

But nevermind my posts here, I don't want anything to do with this anymore. I would destroy Kyo if we fought. There's no comparison. Im out...))
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:48 pm

((1. Step Back with that Bullshit Please, I absolutely FUCKING HATE WHEN BITCH ASSNESS IS DIRECTED TOWARDS ME!

2. Feral Senses increases EVERY Sense, And The Wolf Reflexes ups the Reflexes so i had enough time to notice the Notice the Flash Bang and Close my Eyes and Ears, and seeing as how EVERY sense is increased, I understand Flash Bangs Affect Sound AND Sight, But what about Smell?

3. She originally posted and I WAS THE FIRST TO REPLY BACK TO THIS! READ MOTHERFUCKER READ! READING IS KNOWLEDGE!

4. You come in saying oh we still have an old score to settle, Which to me is like a Grudge Battle, WHICH Kyo does not fight because of his new personality, Which means fighting to Kill for a Reason, or sparring for the hell of it.

5. If you seriously think you would Destroy me if we fought then why would you not do it already? To me that is counted as Shit Talking, and i do not Condone Shit Talking and add it on to the Bitch assness if nothing has been done if you SERIOUSLY think Bullshit like that.

So Goodbye Kind Fucker, Bother me with no more Bullshit))
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:31 am

((1. Learn how to roleplay before you go off saying that bitchassness is directed toward you. Clearly, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

2. Who the hell gives a shit about the sense of smell...? That has nothing to do with a goddamn flashbang... And like I said again, Read mother fucker read... You increased your senses by a fuckfull. Closing your eyes does nothing to help your cause in any way. This shows how much you know about shit. Don't argue, because I can have your ass demoted if I really wanted. Any admin will tell you the exact thing I tried to 'nicely' tell you.

Im skipping number 3 because honestly, that shit is irrelevant.

4. How in the hell did 'kyo' know it was a grudge match if Jayden never said it out of his mouth...? Once again, learn how to rp before you post shit. Learn the difference between things put in quotes, and things put in context, meaning what your character is thinking or doing. Unless Kyo is a psychic and can 'magically' read minds, I don't wanna hear that shit.

5. Im not a shit-talker, and to prove it to you, ill post a match in the epics TO THE DEATH. Since you wanna go down that road, fine, let's fight. That's it, im initiating the operation. You fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:54 pm

...and now you have to fight him...you did fuck up...I approve of the fight...Commence The Ass Whoppin'...
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:45 pm

((And now you done wanna say anything... its fine, you better hope Jayden and Kyo NEVER cross paths again. Put plain and simple.))
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:37 am

((So..... you think you're so much more of a "Boss" Cus i didnt have access to a computer for a few days? Aw.. Bitch Move. And it aint like you gonna actually Do some shit, so shut that shit up, and leave it alone, Shit aint that serious. Its only fucking roleplaying, Stop Making a big ass deal out of it))
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:39 pm

((... Ahem... you were here, he saw and I saw, you just didn't post to it that day. Sorry for intruding, but you're wrong on every aspect of this argument. He felt like you were bullshitting him and, you were. Now, I've been watching every single one of your post on Mylania, Kyo. You have the concept of rping down, but, you need to be able to describe yourself more in your posts. And be able to make sense, Cus what you posted when Jaden came in didn't make sense at all.

Also, you spoke of Jaden's intent as if you were reading his mind. That's not good at all. We refer to this as breaking the fourth wall. These are some of the reasons why we try to keep from rping with some of you guys. Reason being is that you don't go into depth when its needed. Some of your aspects of rping are wrong. I don't mean your individual rping, I mean your fighting rping. That needs to improve.))

((Also, Jaden calm down with the cursing. He just needs to be taught.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Simple Stretch Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Stretch   A Simple Stretch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Simple Stretch
Page 1 of 1