Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
I am Here...My Kage I_vote_lcapI am Here...My Kage I_voting_barI am Here...My Kage I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
I am Here...My Kage I_vote_lcapI am Here...My Kage I_voting_barI am Here...My Kage I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

I am Here...My Kage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha BlackBane
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Sasha BlackBane

Cool points : 0

I am Here...My Kage Empty
PostSubject: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Sasha would be waiting at the outside of The kages home. She would Knock somewhat gently but with enough force to be hear. She simply would adjust her Shirt for her breast where starting to make her uncomfortable as she awaited entry.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:34 pm

The door automactimally flew open and transported Sasha striaght into the Holy Kingdom of Heaven. Angel flew around taking care of business. One minor angel guard spotted her and almost called an alert, but Necross showed.

"Hold Still..."
I am Here...My Kage Picture

"Sasha Blackbane, I see you made it into the Tri-Village. Since, you came here, I shall be your audeince. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha BlackBane
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Sasha BlackBane

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:14 am

As she was instantly. Transported she was stunned by the beauty in the area. As necross appeared before her Sasha would answer his question.

"I have come to make myself known to you.....as you can see...I am a hollow but....I wish to serve your lordship....and to help in the fight against oriun..."

She said with a mono tone that exude great passion though she was an arrancar she wished only to help the soul reaper not bring harm to then
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:20 am

Phantom would appear behind the new visitor and when he noctied the hole and number he quickly drawn his sword and put it to her neck.

"What in the name of the holy one you are doing here, hallow.

He will have a tight grip on his zanpakuto handle.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm

"Phantom. Put down your blade. Can you not feel her spiritual pressure? It feels of an annacar but not as menacing such as Oiun."

Necross realized this could be an impotant break through Soul Reapers. This was not for the ears of everyone. Taking Phantom and Sasha, Necross transported them onto a galaxy where all three would walk and talk.
I am Here...My Kage Hs-2007-35-b-web
Necross took Phantom since he was one of the best officer Shinigami's. He took Sasha into space. No need fro her to worry about spirtual pressure. With Phantom and Necross, she was safe. Necross looked toward the horizan, speaking to Sasha.

"Seems like you have a interesting story. An annacar has never plegde an allaince towards a Shinigami. May I know this history and what brought this about?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha BlackBane
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Sasha BlackBane

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:08 pm

As she was transported to the Alternate area she admired its Beauty for a bit before telling him her answer.

"I......Was created for one Purpose....to Destroy the Soul Society....I am the First hollow to be infused with a Heart of a shinigami...Created by the infamous Oruin.....but..My heart would not allow this...my heart told me that this man was evil...and his intentions were not pure of heart...I choose for my self to follow my hear...and it tells me that...i should be here helping you stop him from aheveing his nefarious plans."

She turned from them both admiring the stars she wanted to protect this beauty......she clenched the 4 on her chest.

" i....I know it sounds strange.. crazy even..but i know that i can help..i know i can...and i swear that i will not betray you so...allow me to help..Please....allow me to save this world ..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:16 am

Phantom would listen to her story and nodded his head. He would then extented his hand.

"Forgive me for my action early and I'm looking forward to us working together. If you need to training you can come talk to me."

Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Necross listened intently while watching as his father was still working out the kincks of the big bang. As Phantom nodded his head, Necross spoke his due.

"I will allow you to help us. I'll allow you to bear the title of Shinigami. But know this. THe Soul Society will keep an eye on you including me. As of right now your on probation. Until I see fit, you will have to worry aout a bit of distrust. Understand?"

Necross pulled out a Captain Shinigami robe out of nowhere and it settle on the back of Sasha.

"Do not be ashamed of your orgins..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha BlackBane
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Sasha BlackBane

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:40 pm

{I understand... I Shall not fail you"

She said accepting the Rob she placed it upon her body and it suddenly became like a Beautiful Whit Gown.

" It is that Very Shame that has brought me to you to protect...I wish to help you...but what can i do to assist you?"
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:00 pm

"There's a meeting that's going to happen in a couple of hours. Be there so we all can plan on what to do aganist Oiun. We need to put a stop to mess."

As Necross spoke, all three began to dematerilized. Phantom was transported back to where ever he was last at, which was close to Necross in the Golden City. Sasha was transported into the Soul Socierty, close to where the meeting shall be held.

((Now have Sasha enter the post with all the Soul Capt's Prep. I'll wait for you to post.))
Back to top Go down
Demyx -9-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Demyx -9-

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:38 pm

-As the rest were teleported away, but before Necross could fully leave, he would see a door of darkness open. From the dark portal would step a man with a scitar strapped to his back.-

"Aww man, I knew I was going to be late for the party! I told them they should've sent somebody else, but noo! It'll be good exercise, they said! They'll have cake! I don't see any damn cake!"

Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:48 pm

((LOL. Nice entrance. Didn't expect anyone to come. ^.^))

The others disappeared, but Necross felt someone pushing the laws his Father placed upon this realm. Meaning there was someone entering illegally. Necross cut towards the door he never noticed before, and seen some mortal step out talking about cake.

"I have no idead if you're a failed experiment of my father, but I'm asking that you leave before your Soul is offically non-exsisenst."
Back to top Go down
Demyx -9-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Demyx -9-

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:51 pm

(lol thanks bro. I'm trying to get some stuff kicked off with the organization but I wanted to let everyone else have some fun too.)

-Demyx paused, looking as if he were surprised. He smiled at Necross.-

"Oh, so there was someone here! Hey, I'm here for the party!"

-Demyx paid Necross' warning no mind. He had no soul to make not exist, so what did he need to worry about? Not as if he could worry to begin with. Funny thing about not having a heart.-

Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:55 pm

Necross mouthed twitched in annoyance. He didn't have time for childish games such as this. Turning his back to this pitiful mortal, Necross spoke three words.

"Cease to exist..."

Waves of red and black energy formed from all types of galaxies, and launch there way to Demyx. As Necross started walking away, the blasts got stronger, making it for for Demyx to survive.
Back to top Go down
Demyx -9-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Demyx -9-

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:01 pm

-Demyx could feel the power of galaxies launching towards him and through him, ripping at him.-

"Aaaah! Oooh! Oouch! Hot hot hot! Ugggh, bleeegh!"

-Demyx rolled on the ground, kicking up a fuss. But then the terrible acting he was doing turned to chuckles.-

"Heheh, that was pretty fun. You got a little hell mixed in there too, I'm impressed. But you see, the funny thing about mortals is...they have to actually exist to be mortal."

-Demyx jumped up from the ground and removed the scitar from his back. The area around them would ripple, though Demyx himself was nowhere near as powerful as Necross, the power that created him and brought him to this realm was. That added on to his own allowed for this.-

"Since you won't, I guess I'll kick this party off!"

-Demyx smiled darkly at Necross, his finger pointed at him. Then with a strum of his scitar, water sprung up from the area, even though none existed. The way things were, Demyx and Necross were currently existing between two different realities all together. The one Necross knew of, and one where the highest power was determined by nature itself. This nature that Necross would face today was of life, water.-

"Dance water, dance!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:59 am

All of a sudden a white light would slash down through the water calming it down into puddles. The white light would land next to Necross and turn into a puddle too. Phantom would rise from the puddle and put his hand on the hilt of his blade.

"So you wish to fight Lord Necross? I can not aloud such a thing. My name is Phantom and I shall be your opponent for now."

He would turn his head to the new foe hoping for an great fight.
Back to top Go down
Demyx -9-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Demyx -9-

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:47 am

-The water would simply either evade Phantom or reform itself instantly after he slashed them. Demyx faked surprise.-

"Oh? What's this? Someone looks scary, I'm shaking in my boots!"

-Demyx cowered hiding his head away from them. His smile faded and looked as if he were finally getting serious.-

"Silence, fool."

-Now instead of just water, darkness began to form in the area. Nobody began to form around them, the dancers. (I don't have the list of Nobody up yet, so they won't be as strong as when I do get the list up.) They swayed awkwardly around the room, their sporadic movements seeming like a dance. The water continued to form, the water beneath Demyx seeming to froth beneath him.-

"Well with you both here, I guess this evens the odds a bit. Hope you can rock as hard as me!"

-Demyx slammed on his scitar, making a wall of water rush towards Necross and Phantom. The water creatures and the dancers didn't seem affected by it. The water was fast, having enough speed to slam both Necross and Phantom into the wall of water that was now forming behind them. The water was glowing for some reason...-
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Necross cursed himself for underestimating an opponent again. Good thing Phantom came around, overwise Necross probably would've had a feather out of place. As Necross stepped behind Phantom having him face the water piling up, Necross unsheathed his Zanpakuto.

"AC/DC: +/- charge......"

Necross discharged electricty from his being into the sword sharpening it and having energy crackled throughout the air and proceeded to stab and slash towards the incoming oppenent. Because no matter if your a nobody, water still works the same way. In the same motion, Necross syphoned off some electric current towards Phantom front position giving him some leverage against that glowing water.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:48 am

Phantom would hop in air and float over Necross letting him handling the water and the small black monsters(nobodies). He would wave his hand at his foe to meet him in the air.

"I see I should not take you lightly. How about we take the fight up here?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx -9-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Demyx -9-

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:17 am

-Demyx slammed on his guitar again and this time, after the glowing water was dealt with, the water creatures and notes began to sporadically attack both Necross and Phantom. The notes would slash at Phantom, sending large waves of water at him, too many to be able to counter from the plane Demyx currently resided in. The waters of life would hold hidden powers that neither Necross nor Phantom could know of. The dancers all moved towards Necross, but the water itself flared up around them. The water began to glow so bright that it seemed like palpable light now instead of water.-

"Oho, you guys are so predictable! Come on, you can improvise in music can't you? Don't die so easily!"

-With one last strum of the scitar, a reality rendering wave began to form behind Demyx. However, it just continued to grow and grow as Necross and Phantom handled the rest of the creatures. A wall of water surrounded Demyx as he continued to power up his next attack.-
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:17 pm

As the electric current Necross was using had no effect, Necross completely forgot there was two realms at play here. One was controlled by the angel of death himself, and the other by this foolish rockstar. So as the nobodies crossed into Necross space of time, they had no choice but to die once they felt his Heaven Chakra.

"....."

As the nobodies were dying off, he still had to worrying about the wave that was forming behind the guitarist. Working quickly, Necross chanted out ancient texts, spinning of chakra, and a seven point star began to form....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Here...My Kage   I am Here...My Kage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Here...My Kage
Page 1 of 1