Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Return Home. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Return Home. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Return Home. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Return Home. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Return Home. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Return Home. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Return Home. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Return Home. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Return Home. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Return Home. I_vote_lcapThe Return Home. I_voting_barThe Return Home. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Return Home. I_vote_lcapThe Return Home. I_voting_barThe Return Home. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Return Home.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tasha Mamaru
:The Crystal Sage::Sannin of the Diamond
:The Crystal Sage::Sannin of the Diamond
Tasha Mamaru

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Home. Empty
PostSubject: The Return Home.   The Return Home. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 pm

A woman would be walking though the valley with a cloak on. Her face would be unseen She would be walking at a normal paste, passing dragon nest and caves.Soon she would reach the first bed of diamond and crystal flowers and the rarest flower, the Samatsu Zuki, this flower is her favorite, since it is the only flower that grows that isn't made of diamond or crystal or isn't white, red, nor blue, But it is green which is her favorite color.

This woman would be none other than the Crystal Sage: Tasha Mamaru, She had been gone for a while her and Ryukino Hugo had left the Village of Diamonds to look for the power of the LIGHT so that they may have a better Channce of fighting the DARKNESS.

"Damn. So far but I'm just a few days away from the village.. Well at this paste at least.(Stomach grumbles) Oooowww... I'm hungry... Okay Tasha time to kick it into over drive."
Tasha would say as she tossed off her cloak and took flight into the air.

As she flew a loud roar would be heaard and out from the clouds would come the largest of the dragons. His name is Himarikarei. He is about 3 city blocks long, over 700 feet wide, and is about two stories tall. THE DRAGON would fly pass Tasha but she would land on his head and speak with him.

"Hey Himarikarei. Long time no see isn't it?" Tasha said as she landed on his head.

"Who dares sit on top of my head?!" Himarikarei would say as he looked up and seen Tasha sitting on his head."Ahh, So you have returned young shinobi? How did it go?.. Did you find what you were looking for?" He would ask as he continued his flight.

"Yes, I did. I'm making my way back to t he village now." Tasha said with a smile as she spoke. She would also pull out a white box and open it and pull out a pendant as she spoke once more. "Let us hope this will help the village."

"Oh yes the Trinity weapons, you have found the final key, Lord Ryukino will be most happy no? ... Oh yes that reminds me. While you have been gone the village has become a KINGDOM. So the village of Diamond is nomore it is now the Kingdom of Diamond thanks to the Kage who took the place of Ryukino when he went looking for the gate keys as well. So much has happen to this village and it's people, that they are all kings and queens of Mylania. So the name was change. We all share a command enemy now and I fear the dragon's will fall. If you don't get to The village as soon as you can." Himarikarei would say to Tasha.

"Well you fly much faster than I do mind giving me a lift."Tasha would ask.

The dragon would nod his head and flap his wings. His speed would increase and off they would go flying over the entire Rim of Diamonds and soon they would make it to the Kingdom of Diamonds and Tasha would jump off and land at the gates of the village.

Two gate guards would be stunned as she landed and walked into the village putting on her Diamond village wasteband. "Did she just get off Himarikarei?" the first guard would ask the other. "Unhuh." The other would answer.

Tasha made her way to the Koutokage's office.
Back to top Go down

The Return Home.
Page 1 of 1