Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Return from the Oni Realm I_vote_lcapReturn from the Oni Realm I_voting_barReturn from the Oni Realm I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Return from the Oni Realm I_vote_lcapReturn from the Oni Realm I_voting_barReturn from the Oni Realm I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Return from the Oni Realm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Return from the Oni Realm Empty
PostSubject: Return from the Oni Realm   Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:23 pm

A portal of dark energy would open in the lobby of the Soul Society, a young girl would step through. Her robes were that of a soul reaper, her katana sheathed. "Hello. Master Necross!! Are you here?" Jaime had been gone a long time, she knew her master would not be pleased at her for leaving without word or notice.

Don't be so afraid. He should be happy to see you. You weren't much trouble when you were around anyway.

"I know, Tsuanga, but still." Jaime replies to the voice in her head, which originated from the sheathed katana.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return from the Oni Realm   Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:39 pm

"You know you don't have to call me master you know. Just Necross would do....."

Necross had return somewhat from the training with the Enity of Death. He walked with the Shinigami robes on and a captain robe upon him too. His scythe wasn't seen, but the Zanpakuto was underneath his captain robe's. It was time too assemble the other Soul Reapers. Wolf would be coming soon. Number 8 too.
Return from the Oni Realm Konachancom---47188-bleach-yamamoto-1-1

"How have you been, Jaime? It's been a while has it not....?"
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return from the Oni Realm   Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:04 pm

"Things have been as good as can be expected, the Oni Realm isn't for the weak hearted I dare say." Jaime says, kneeling before Necross.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return from the Oni Realm   Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:51 pm

"So I've heard.."

Necross eyes looked downwards and seen Jaime on her feet. This would never do. Seems like the other Shinigami were slacking off on the job. He'll reprimand them later.

"Jaime, though I'm am higher in rank and power, you never fall to your feet in the presene of another Shinigami. Bear that title with you head held high. The only things that shall bow to you are the Souls of the damned asking for mercy in with they shall never receive. Now rise and never fall in my vininty."

Necross pulled out a white robe bearing the Captain title. Before she rose Necross placed it on her back. She was offically Captain, just like Number 8.

"Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return from the Oni Realm   Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Jaime takes the white robe, throwing it on over her shoulders. She looks at him in the face. "Gratias, Necross. Faciam te in me dolor shinigami." she says in her native Latin language, gripping Tsunga and turning to exit the palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return from the Oni Realm   Return from the Oni Realm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return from the Oni Realm
Page 1 of 1