Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Cloud Flame Training I_vote_lcapCloud Flame Training I_voting_barCloud Flame Training I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Cloud Flame Training I_vote_lcapCloud Flame Training I_voting_barCloud Flame Training I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Cloud Flame Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Cloud Flame Training Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 pm

+ Jayden would be found within the chaos field sitting on a large boulder. He was sharpening some kunai. The water inside of the creek beside him seemed to flow down endlessly. It was silent, which Jayden like because it gave him time to think. +

" ... "

+ He was waiting on Zeke, someone he was told could help him with his ring. +
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:10 pm

Swimming in the creek, Zeke jumped out the water and saw someone sitting on the boulder. "You must be Jaden Yamada." Zeke said as he walked up "Vessel sent me a note telling me to come here. He also said you have the same ring as me. Let me guess you want me to train you in how to use it."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:32 pm

" More or less... "

+ Jayden said, looking into the face of someone quite unexpected. A Special Jonin. Jayden's lip curled into a smile. He put away his sharpening stone and without notice, he tossed the kunai in Zeke's direction. Jayden then stood to his feet. +

" Let's start with a small exercise first... "
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Catching the kunai, Zeke smiled and replied "Sure. What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:44 pm

+ Jayden wasn't at all suprised that Zeke caught the kunai. But it was true, it would have been more cliche if he would have dodged it. +

" Just... Exercise... "

+ Not a second later, Jayden burst toward Zeke, dust trailing behind him. In an upheaving motion, Jayden spun his body twice while grabbing his gunblade from his back. After the second spin was completed, Jayden brought up his gunblade with utmost speed. It was slung in a golfers fashion, so if this connected, Zeke's body would be split from bottom to top. +
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:01 am

"As Jaden rushed towards him, Zeke pulled out Ucello and flipped forward. " That's a nice blade there. Looks like this will be fun." Then Zeke stabbed Ucello into and slashed upward, sending five wave of dark energy at Jaden.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:25 pm

" Hmph... Thanks. "

+ Jayden said as he looked at Zeke behind him. As he missed his attack, Jayden threw his gunblade into the ground about 2 feet behind himself. While he free fell to the ground, he began to do a fast amount of handsigns. His fist was charged with a black chakra and was shaking. As his feet hit the ground, so did his fist. And when his fist connected with the ground, a large wall of stone rose to block the dark release attacks. +

" Get ready...! "

+ Jayden grabbed his gunblade from the ground and moved past the wall. He raised his gunblade, locking onto Zeke's body. He then began to click the trigger vigorously, firing off several successions of chakra pellets. These chakra pellets had the same physical effects as actual bullets, meaning, they were nothing to fuck with. But that wasn't all, each and every bullet would leave behind a thin line of chakra leading to the tip of the gunblade. Nothing to worry about for now. He would then sheath his gunblade. And draw his two Magnum XLR 4's from his side holsters. +
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 am

Seeing how serious Jaden was made Zeke's ring to glow. As the cloud flames flowed to his hands, Zeke placed the tip of Ucello on the ground and made a 9 by 5 wall of blackened earth rise. "This is what the cloud flame does. It multiplies everything. Like this." Zeke yelled as he ran up the wall. With the now over his arms, Zeke did three fire signs and said "Darkness-Style: Devil Phoenix Twister Justu" Which made a large purple firebal. The with a flick of his finger, it split into five smaller yet faster fireballs, each heading towards Jaden.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:12 pm

" Hmm... "

+ Jayden said as Zeke built the wall. He was observing everything and was finally happy that Zeke was using his ring. He noticed how he used the Cloud Flame's propagation property to increase the size of the wall. He also noticed the flames... +

" I know what the property is and how it works, So...- "

+ With strong pull, the chakra pellets were pulled from the wall. Jayden began spinning them at blistering speeds as the fireballs came in. Each of them were smacked by the full brunt of the pellets, making the fireballs break apart and fall to the ground. At heart, Jayden was an assassin. And Zeke would see how sooner or later. +

" -... Don't go easy on me...! "

+ With a primal scream, Jayden whipped the pellets toward Zeke who was on top of the wall. They were soaring toward him at blistering speeds aiming to penetrate his body. +
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:33 pm

"Ok then. But it wasn't called devil phoenix twister for a reason." Zeke replied as he flipped behind the wall. As the parts of the fireballs landed, they created medium-sized flame tornadoes around Jaden. Zeke then did one handsign and made his usual dark claws, however they were a bit longer and sharper due to his flame activation. With them Zeke smashed the wall and kicked the pices in Jaden's direction.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:44 pm

" Oh, I noticed the name when you said it... "

+ Jayden jumped up, forming multiple earth handsigns before stomping on the ground sending a massive quake throughout the area.

Multiple Earth Wall...

The ground around Jayden ripped up, forming a protective earth cuccoon around him. It soon SNAPPED back down to the ground, sending a massive wind wave to extinguish the flames. But as the walls came down, Jayden was nowhere to be seen. Where was he...? +

" Up here... "

+ Jayden said from high in the sky, raining down several dozens of kunai with paper on each one. They were all aimed for Zeke and were steadily increasing speed by the millisecond. Jayden clapped his hands together, his eyes going from their normal grey color to orange, signifying that his RAGE chakra had been brought forth. +
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:20 am

As the wind wave hit, Zeke flipped to dodge it. As he saw nobody, Zeke looked up and saw all the kunai coming down. "Shit! Shadow Needle Justu" He said as Zeke crouched down and summoned shadow needles. The needles shot out and intercepted the kunai. Then Zeke closed his eyes and said with a smile "Looks like I need to get serious also. Eyes of Darkness" Then he opened his eyes which started glowing purple. "Come on. Let's finish this!" Zeke yelled as he leaped into the air and pulled Ucello out her sheathe.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:04 pm

" Hmm... "

+ Jayden thought as he saw Zeke make short work of his kunai. But there was one thing that he forgot about. The paper bombs which were attatched to the kunai. They still charged at Zeke as if they were cutting through the winds like kunai. A smile would spread across Jay's face. As it was also time for him to get serious. +

(Insert Jay's Theme song under clan picture.)

" Let's do this... "

+ With a wave of Jay's hand, the paper would change its direction, going around Zeke in aims to chase him from behind. Jayden would whip out his gunblade once more. Taking aim at Zeke, then firing off a rapid succession of chakra pellets at him. Oh, and not to mention, it was about time for those paper bombs to blow. What would Zeke do...? +
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Zeke smiled and did two handsigns and said "Darkness-Style: Dark Claw Justu." which made a large dark claw over his left hand and forearm. Then he used the claw to swat down the chakra pellets. Since he took too much time with the pellets, he couldn't do much about the paper bombs except turn around and and use the claw to block most of it. When Zeke feel back down, the claw was in pieces and his arm was slightly burned. "So how long will you be in the air, or does gravity not affect you." Zeke asked as he grabbed Ucello with both hands, preparing for his opponent's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:18 am

" I wouldn't say that it couldn't effect me... "

+ Jayden said, his body stopping in midair. He then began to step down like there were steps leading down to the ground. He would say anymore about his power, he would let it remain a mystery to Zeke. +

" If you're holding back, don't, I will never be able to light this thing. " (Get more broken.)

+ Jayden would stop, seeming to stand on nothing but air itself. He was grinning with his gunblade slung over his shoulder. +
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:14 pm

"Ok, then why we try this. Darkness-style: dark enchantment justu." Zeke said as chakra condensed on his hands and feet. "Next let's add the cloud ring to this." As it activated, glowing purple lines etched on his skin. Then Zeke held out one hand and shot a devastating blast of chakra at Jaden.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:02 pm

" Too straightforward... What does your village teach you...? "

+ Jayden tapped his foot on the invisible step made out of Terogan chakra. This sent him up and over the blast of chakra. He was completing multiple somersaults.

He decided that he wasn't going to play any more games... Zeke wasn't showing much. Lighting this ring would take forever. +

" ... This has grown boring... "

+ With an amazing amount of force, Jayden slammed his foot down on what he though was Zeke. The power Jayden gathered from this kick was accumulated from the momentum of the somersault. Upon contact, it would cause a crater in its wake. Breaking Zeke's bones wouldn't be an exception. +
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:42 pm

"No we're taught to not take everything as truth." Zeke replied as saw Jaden's counterattack. As the kick coming, Zeke held his forearm above his head. As the dust settled Zeke blocked the attack by reinforcing his arm completely with cloud flames. "Now let me try this again." Zeke said as he grabbed Jaden's leg and shot another blast from his other hand at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:03 pm

+ The kick caused collateral damage, leveling the area under Zeke so much, that it caused a decent-sized crater to form. Once Jayden realized that his kick had just been blocked, it was time for operation; followup attack... +

"Your skills need refining."

+ With his right hand, Jayden brought the blunt side of his gunblade down on Zeke. This was about the same time he grabbed Jaden's foot. This attempt at swinging his massive gunblade down would more than likely stop Zeke from forwarding his attack, or, knocking the shit out of him. Which was what Jayden meant to do if Zeke didn't stop, or, find a way to evade the attack. +
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:45 am

"Stop thinking your superior." Zeke replied as he stopped his attack to block the gunblade. While he still had Jaden, Zeke slammed him to the ground and pulled out Ucello. "We're done here. You just want to fight not spark your ring. I'm getting bored of your comments anyway. See ya." Zeke said as he turned around and jumped out the crater.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:59 pm

" Then stop giving me a reason to... "

+ Jayden said, using his left hand to break his fall and effectively complete several backflip. This enabled him to land safely on the edge-wall of the crater and look down on Zeke.

It was true. Zeke hadn't showed him a reason for Jayden not to act superior. From Jayden's understanding, he needed to fight someone as strong, if not stronger. But, again, Zeke wasn't cutting it. In other words, the ring would never light. +

" Ill be taking that Cloud Guardian spot from you sooner or later. Its not like you deserve it... "

+ With that, Jayden leaped up into a portal of Terogan energy. The energy soon disappeared, leaving the area silent. +
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Before Zeke left, his ring glowed with indigo color, sparked out, and shoot out enomous amount of Cloud Flame. A figure was forming in the flames.

*scoff*Seems like you made the cut. For now.....

Signfying that Lymapathic approve of Zeke being Guradain of the Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:32 pm

"What the hell was that about?" Zeke asked in confusion. "Its finally done. You guys are offical in the eyes of the old leaders. That's great Zeke." Ucello replied as she turned back to human form. "Wow thanks. So we're finally offical huh? Didn't know the rings were that important." Zeke said as he looked down at his ring. "Any let's go, I've had enough talk about the rings for one day." With that they calmly left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Flame Training   Cloud Flame Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloud Flame Training
Page 1 of 1