Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
First Strike I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
First Strike I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
First Strike I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
First Strike I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
First Strike I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
First Strike I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
First Strike I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
First Strike I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
First Strike I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
First Strike I_vote_lcapFirst Strike I_voting_barFirst Strike I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

First Strike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:19 am

Damian would stop on Vessel's porch. Well, it wasn't Damian in control. Ryleav had found what he was looking for.

Artery. It's Damian. Open the door.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Vessel opened up the door and seen Damian, his long lost freind. He was so stupid with excitment, he really didn't pay attention to the signs that this wasn't Damian. Usually Dammy would teleport INSIDE the house. His blood would smell strongly of charcoal burgers((don't ask)), and he wasn't the usual polite business tone. Signs were there, but he pay no attention to them.

"DAMMY!"

Vessel swung the door so fast, he damned near broke it, and proceed to tackle Damian/Ryleav for an epic ass hug.
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Ryleav would throw a kick toward Artery's midsection, seeking to send him across the room.

I don't do hugs.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Vessel grunted in pain with Dammy/Ryleav kicked him in the chest. Vessel flew all the way back towards tghe wall and a picture fell right on his head. As he got up, Vessel cliched his stomach,

"Dammy? What I do? Aww man this hurts. Its gonna take a couple of seconds to let this heal.."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Before Artery would finish speaking, sharp tentacles would burst toward him from Damian's hand.

Let's make sure that doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:26 pm

JUst before Vessel finished, Vessel got wrapped up in tentacles. This seemed a lot worse then that tentacle hentai that been playing in his head a lot lately since he can't remember peeps name.

"Dammy. I know your a jokester sometimes, but your taking this too far. What's the meaning of this bro?"

Even inm the midst of all this, clue were still not connecting into Vessel brain.
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Ryleav would smile, and black blood would drip from his teeth.

I'm sure you can figure out your precious Anti-Christ doesn't have powers as grand as our's, eh, son of Khruna?

Ryleav would then cause the tentacles to turn to black blood and begin to slowly cover his body, Vessel would need to realize fast.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:39 pm

"Black blood....Dammy, you became an insanity weapon....And how do you....oh god....your not damian. Your....Ryleav!"

Vessel stop struggling against his bond as the truth finaling dawn on him. Vessel knew he was coming, but he was counting on time. This was way too early. Trying to ingore the black blood covering his body, he spoke in a calm matter, trying to handle this in a dimplomatic matter.

"Ok look. I don't understand what's going on, but I heard you want to kill me and my family. Including the other blood-line Emoto's. I'm asking for a compromise. Leave everyone else along, and you get to do what ever you want with me. JUst leave the other out of this. Just you and me."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Ryleav would whip around and slam Artery through his back windows, sending him flying into his backyard.

Now where, pray tell, is the fun in simply just killing you? If I was to kill your entire family, that'd leave your world without some of it's best. The wizard, easily dispatched. The watcher, easily dispatched. And those Uchiha brothers, easily dispatched. None of those can stand against me, so what makes you think that you can?
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Vessel was gasping for air, trying to point out key factor in his arguement, and not let any of the black blood enter his pore. He was not going to eat Mary for more power. That's despicable.

"I'm not....trying...to stand up....*gasp* to you. I...want....*coughs*.....peace"
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 pm

You want peace, Emoto? Have you learned nothin' from the history of the blood gods? PEACE DOESN'T EXIST!!!

Ryleav would say as black blood would start to cover the backyard, slowly making it's way to Artery's position.

I once wanted peace. Khruna took that. And now, I take from her.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Vessel willed his heart not to beat too fast. The faster his heart beat, the more chance of him blacking out. Beside's that's too much oxygen going to the brain. But he's gotta get out these bonds somehow.

"There's another way. There's always a way. From what my mother and father taught me, it what the Emoto's were made for. That why we broke from the Kaguya family. Emoto's are all about wanting peace propersing in this world. *struggling to breathe*"

Vessel could smell the black blood, approaching and struggling on getting to his feet. One way or another, Vessel was not going to let Ryleav kill everyone he loved.

Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:51 am

((bumpy bumpy))
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Before Vessel could finish, a tendril of black blood pierces his shoulder.

Emotos are not about peace!! Khruna and all her children are scum of the cosmos!! Give me reason I shouldn't infect this entire worthless planet and set them all to kill you and your family?

Ryleav's eyes would turn red, morphing.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:45 pm

"Aarrgghhh."

Vessel eyes started tearing up. This would've hurt a lot more if vessel was more hyper. Screw this. It was time to fight back. Using Ryleav own blood against him, Vessel needed out from his neck, making him more slippery and slipped right thought the bonds. And in the same motion, he bleed out the black blood from his shoulder and solidify it to make something its a spiked armor. Only thing that sucked was, this was a god blood. A lot harder to control.

"As an Anbu of the Felis l'm bringing you in. Im getting my friend back. So make this easier, and get out of Dammy belong now!
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Ryleav would blink, and finally, the Sharingan that Damian had sought to be rid of, was reconstructed.

You'll do no such thing, Emoto. Not before I teach you a lesson in humility.

And with that, Ryleav formed a sword. A vicious smile spread over the end of the blade.

Say hello to Ragnarok.

The blade's mouth would drip black blood freely.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:28 pm

There was never a time Vessel had a fear of immunity letting him down until now. There was a legend his dad told him....Once there was a Emoto, best immune system in the world. Until he came into contact with black blood. And this was a lot of black blood.

"On yea? Well, I will do such a thing. Eat this!"

Vessel muster enough chakra to push a tidal wave of Ted and black blood towards Ryleav. The black was more of a cover, while Vessel made the red cells spiked. He also broke of a piece of his armor and hurled it towards Ryleav heart.
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Ryleav would absorb Vessel's attacks, even the spike for it turned back into a liquid before it touched him. Ryleav would then point the edge of Ragnarok at Vessel, a grim smile crossing his face.

Ragnarok.. Sing..

And a horrid sound would begin to omit from the mouth on the sword, causing waves to be seen all around them. This sound would be enough to send anyone to the doors of insanity, Vessel couldn't be fairing well.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Great. Vessel shouldn'tbe known better then to fight a blood god with blood. So Vessel was about to activate his Dying Will. That was until that sword started emitting sound waves. And even without being on aceled, Vessel senses were top-notch. So he heard the ways, loud and clear. Screaming in pain, Vessel eyes began to bleed. Black.....
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:14 am

Do you feel it, Vessel? Can you feel the wrath I have for Khruna?

With this, Damian's voice would distort and become something omni-present and smooth. Like a contract killer on his hundredth hit, cold and efficient.

I will show you how to scream, Vessel. I'll show you how to make the beautiful sorrow-filled music.

Ryleav's arm which held the sword would vibrate slightly yet the blade would be alive with movement. The odd thing was, it didn't really move. It was however didn't look as such. He dashes forth, vertically bringing the sword into Vessel's side unless he could gather the strength to move or defend.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Vessel was holding his ears, tramuztied by the the sound of the blade, and the fact that his eyes were bleeding. Within all that red, Vessel really couldn't see anything, except a figure above his head.

"RRGGHHHH."

Vessel was about to get cut open, but blue wing covered his body, and at once, his body was rapily healing itself. Somewhat. Once he was able to be seen, Lunar's wing was full of orange and yellow flame.

"Thanks Lunar..."

The bird gave out a mellow cry and turned it's head toward Ryleav, and did a orb of orange flame to purify and reject the Soul of Ryleav. Meanwhile, Vessel was stumbling to his feet, pressing a button on his belt, calling for help. There's was no way he was able to defeat Ryleav right now. Tossing down a smoke bomb, after Lunar was done, and the smoke was cleared, Vessel and Lunar was nowhere to be seen
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:11 am

My work is done. After the Uchiha has been infected, I'll shed this vessel, and show my true self. They'll wish I had kept this pathetic Anti-Christ's husk once they see the real Ryleav.

Ryleav would melt into the ground becoming a pool of black blood which slowly began to engulf Vessel's yard and probably his house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Strike   First Strike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Strike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Residency Circle :: Vessel Crib-
Jump to: