Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_vote_lcapLord Ouin 1st Strike I_voting_barLord Ouin 1st Strike I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_vote_lcapLord Ouin 1st Strike I_voting_barLord Ouin 1st Strike I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Lord Ouin 1st Strike

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

Lord Ouin 1st Strike Empty
PostSubject: Lord Ouin 1st Strike   Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Lord Ouin would open a portal and step out in the sky of the Soul S0ciety. He would have Cancer at his side....

"Cancer your mission begin now."
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike   Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:50 pm

"What mission? Oh, please tell me. I'd love to know." Jaime would laugh from the top of a nearby building, three of her Oni surrounding her. She would be poised in a cross between a normal stance and a fighting one.
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike   Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Cancer stepped out next to his new master, picking at his tooth with a bone of the hollow he had to kill. Stupid thing didn't know when to shut the hell up so Cancer did it for him. As they step out Cancer looked around at the Soul Society. This was it? Wow....

"Hmph, forgive me if I sound out of place but what's a god like you want from this desolent city. It all crap anything. I say we leave this disgusting place and move on to something more violent. Wait...noo....we'll shape it into our image. Like THIS!"

Cancer spitted the bone at a near by building, destroying that and two other one and then noticed Jamie. Well, this sucks. Cancer wanted to destroy everything, while Lord Oiun got what he wanted. Oh, well..We can start with....

"The fuck is your name anyway.......?"

As Cancer walked downwards towards Jamie, each step, he kept increasing his insanity pressure. His white Shinigami was open, exposing the number 8 on his right side of his stomach..
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike   Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Lord Ouin would look at Section 8.

"Cancer please destory our guest. I have important things to do and I don"t need this little problem."

Lord Ouin would teleport to Section 8.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike   Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:35 pm

Jaime's glare would intensify, she grips the hilt of Tsunga. "Really hate bad guys. You're all overcompensatin' for something, in my eyes." Jaime says as the oni of fire and of darkness arise by her sides.
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike   Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:54 pm

"I said.....what the fuck is you name...."

Cancer was still stepping down with his insanity pressure on the rise and directing it towards Jamie. Sucks to be this bitch. Cancer usually one to play around with his food, but most likley Oiun needed this done quick. Quickly drawing his sword, he aimed directly for the heart, that shuold kill her quick
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike   Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Necross had no choice in this option. Truth be told, he wish he never put too much energy into this fight. He should've recovered like the Eninty of Death told him, but OIun needed to be stop. Flash stepping towards Jamie, he put his body in front of Jamie and temporary went into the persona of a Guardain Angel.

Lord Ouin 1st Strike AngelOfDarkness

"*pants heavily* Jamie, don't let me down. I need more time to recover...."

And on that note, Necross passed out....
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike   Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Lord Ouin would teleport behind Cancer.

"Let us leave."

He would open an portal and walk through.

"Time to get this show on the road. Make sure you leave the portal open Cancer. I want our guests to feel welcome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike   Lord Ouin 1st Strike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Ouin 1st Strike
Page 1 of 1