Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_vote_lcapLord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_voting_barLord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_vote_lcapLord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_voting_barLord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi   Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Lord Ouin and Akane would appear in front of the chruch and relase some reashi so Takeshi can feel him and Akane.
Back to top Go down
Akane Kaguya
Vasto Lorde
Akane Kaguya

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi   Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Akane would be standing by Lord Ouin side.

{I wonder why we are here?} she thought while looking at Ouin.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Cool points : 3

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi   Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Takeshi walked outside and saw Ouin and another figure next to him. "You know you got huge balls coming here Ouin. So what do you want before I send you back." Takeshi said a he put his hand in his back pocket, grabbing five seals.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi   Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 pm

"Hello Takeshi long time no see. How the training with the pupil going?"

Lord Ouin would look at Takeshi and smile.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi   Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Still with one hand in his pocket, Takeshi smiled and replied "It going smoothly Ouin. She'll be ready to kick your ass any day now."
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi   Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Lord Ouin would smile.

"Well I'm here to let you know that Necross is planning to finish the job. So I watch myself if I was you."

Lord Ouin would nodd to Akane.

"Thank you for your time Takeshi."

With that Lord Ouin and Akane would go back through the portal into there own world.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi   Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:21 pm

"Whatever Ouin I'll deal with all of yall one day." Takeshi said as he was walking back in the church as Ouin and the other figure vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi   Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Ouin Talk With Takeshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Center of Mylania :: Holy Grounds-
Jump to: