Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_vote_lcapThe 12 Zodiac's Power's I_voting_barThe 12 Zodiac's Power's I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_vote_lcapThe 12 Zodiac's Power's I_voting_barThe 12 Zodiac's Power's I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The 12 Zodiac's Power's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Artemis

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Wacthing the stars

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The 12 Zodiac's Power's Empty
PostSubject: The 12 Zodiac's Power's   The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Like in the bio, Artemis was born in a star watcher's family. Each of the family members have a Zodiac ability depending on which sign they were born under. Artemis was orginally a Libra's daughter. But now for some odd reason, the twelve have have her all of their power. Thought she has all the sign powers, she can only use one sign at a time.

Aries
Element: Fire
Stone: Ruby
Type: Ram
Ability: When calling up the Aries power, a rams horn grow from her head, red-like aura grows around her body and her muscle's become more denser. She has the abillties of using fire under this sign, strenght increases, but hotheaded at times, so her temper can run while

Taurus
Element: Earth
Stone: Emerald
Type: Bull
Ability: Using the Taurus's blessing, a green-like aura surrounds her body and a tail a a male bull grows. The other perks of the Taurus allow her durabilty, use of the earth, but stubborn all the time, so if on team, she has to be right

Gemini
Element:Air
Stone: Aquamarine
Type: Twins
Ability: Using the Twin's blessing, Artemis splits into two people. On both people, a light blue aura is on both of them. Perks includes using air, an extra person, but severe personality disfuction the more she splits herself

Cancer
Element: Water
Stone: Moonstone
Type: Crab
Ability: Using the Cancer's power, a white aura surrounds the body and extra and extra pair of arms grow from her body. Using the Crab's blessing, she can control water, lunar energy but severly shy.

Leo
Stone: Peridot
Type: Loin
Ability: Using the Lion's power, Artemis have claws and a tail growing from her body while a golden aura surrounds the body. Perks includes, fire using, agility, and lion senses, but very prideful and has to be right, and very emotional

Virgo
Stone: Sapphire
Type: A Virgin Female
Ability: USing a Virgo's power, she has a dark blue aura surrounding the body and long hair flows from the body. Perks are, usage of earth, but very stand-offish, esp towards males

Libra
Element: Air
Stone: Opals
Type: Scales
Ability: Using the Libra's powers which is the best one for her, Libra's duaghter has a greyish aura surrounding the body while wings grow from the body which represents the scales, one black and one white. Usage of the Libra's includes wind, but has a annoying conscience telling her the difference between right and wrong.

Scorpio
Stone: Topaz
Type: Scorpian
Ability: Using the Scorpio's power, Artemis has a light yellow aura surround her body and a scorpion tail grows from her. Perks are water usage, poison usage, but can be hard to become friends with with Artemis

Sagittaruis
Stone: Turquoise
Type: Archer
Ability: Using the Archer's prowess, Artemis has a regular blue aura over her body and she become a centaur. Perks includes fire using, greater accruancy when using weapons, but can become a meaner person.

Capicorn
Stone: Garnet
Type: Goat
Ability: With the Capiorn's power, Artemis have more hair growing over her body and a light greenish aura surrounds the body. Perks allows her to use the earth and speed enchanment. But restless energy so she turns ADHD.

Aquaruis
Element: Air
Stone: Amethyst
Type: Water Bearer
Ability: With the Water bearer powers' Artemis has no type of aura for this. This is the only sign that allows her to use two element at the same time. Water and Wind. But very wishy-washy.

Pisces
Stone: Bloodstone
Type: Fish
Ability: With the Pisces sign, a red-like aura surrounds the body and gills and scales are fromed. Perks allows her to use water, call up other water creatures, but slips backs are that she's can be a severe, back-stabber
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Zodiac's Power's   The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:22 pm

I for one seem to be the only person that needs understanding as to how you are planning to use these signs considering the fact that all genin are only allowed to KNOW two chakra nature from the start. So please explain.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Zodiac's Power's   The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:23 pm

I've read this justu, but could you explain to me how this works? Me and another memeber are in debate. Depending on your answer...well....just explain.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Artemis

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Zodiac's Power's   The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Sure. Artemis can call up a Zodiac's power of whichever she chooses. During battle, the perks comes along with it, but only those perks. That means which ever sign she calls up that's the sign, and element she uses. If she didn't call up a sign, she can't use ANY elements. And she can't mix two Zodiac signs together or switch the sign. Whatever sign she uses for that topic that what she stays with
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Zodiac's Power's   The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:36 pm

*scracthes chin* I understand and leaning towards aprroval, but I still sese there's loopholes involved. A couple of questions

1)I she gonna pull a Naruto and all the Zodiac come in battle and she uses all of them while GENIN level?
2)Can she summon the Actucal signs?
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Artemis

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Zodiac's Power's   The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:42 pm

1)No
2)That doesn't come till later.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Zodiac's Power's   The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:45 pm

The 12 Zodiac's Power's Robot-dance_gif-anime-090820

Your approve! Welcome ^.^
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Artemis

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Zodiac's Power's   The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Zodiac's Power's   The 12 Zodiac's Power's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 12 Zodiac's Power's
Page 1 of 1