Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Complete Keyblade List I_vote_lcapComplete Keyblade List I_voting_barComplete Keyblade List I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Complete Keyblade List I_vote_lcapComplete Keyblade List I_voting_barComplete Keyblade List I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Complete Keyblade List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Complete Keyblade List Empty
PostSubject: Complete Keyblade List   Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Base Key:

Kingdom Key: Every new keyblade wielder starts with this one, higher ups and all. The parameters to upgrade your keyblade will be posted below, as well as the abilities of each blade too.

Olympia-Rank 1 evo to
Mark of a Hero-Rank 2 evo to
Hero's Crest-Rank 3
Heartless evo to
EarthShaker-Rank 4 (Special Evo to)
End's of the Earth-Master Rank

Nobody evo to
Chaosgnaw-Rank 4 (Special Evo to)
Chaos Ripper-Master Rank

Unversed evo to
Mysterious Abyss-Rank 4 evo to
Abyssal Tide-Rank 5 (Special Evo to)
Fenrir-Master Rank

Frolic Flame-Rank 1 evo to
Maverick Flare-Rank 2 (Special Evo to)
Bond of Flame-Rank Unknown (Special Evo to)
Twilight Blaze-Master Rank

Treasure Trove-Rank 1 evo to
Lady Luck-Rank 2 evo to
Winners Proof-Rank 3 (Spcial Evo to)
Vicotry Line-Master Rank

Lost Memory-Rank 1 evo to
Sweetstack-Rank 2 evo to
Sweet Memories-Rank 3 evo to
Stroke of Midnight-Rank 4 evo to
Midnight Roar-Rank 5 evo to
No Name-Rank 6 evo to
No Name Omega-Master Rank

Pikie Petal-Rank 1
Heartless evo to
Wishing Star-Rank 2 evo to
Wishing Lamp-Rank 3 evo to
Star Seeker-Rank 4 (Evo To Special Keyblade)

Nobody evo to
Fairy Harp-Rank 2 evo to
Fairy Stars-Rank 3 evo to
Three Wishes-Rank 4 (Evo To Special Keyblade)

Unversed evo to
Rumbling Rose-Rank 2 evo to
Divine Rose-Rank 3 (Evo To Special Keyblade)

Wayward Wind-Rank 1
Heartless evo to
Follow The Wind-Rank 2 evo to
Gull WIng-Rank 3 evo to
True Light's Flight-Rank 4 (Special Evo To)
Astral Blast-Master Rank

Nobody evo to
Way to the Dawn-Rank 2 evo to
Glimpse of Darkness-Rank 3 evo to
Lunar Eclipse-Rank 4 evo to
Total Eclipse-Rank 5 evo to
Darker than Dark-Rank 6 (Special Evo To)
Oblviion-Master Rank

Unversed evo to
Brightcrest-Rank 2 evo to
Fatalcrest-Rank 3 evo to
Rejection of Fate-Rank 4 evo to
Void Gear-Rank 5 evo to
Crown Unlimit-Rank 6 (Special Evo To)
Omega Weapon-Master Rank

Metal Chocobo-Rank 1
Heartless evo to
Sleeping Lion-Rank 2 evo to
Lionheart-Rank 3 evo to
Guardian Soul-Rank 4 evo to
Silent Dirge-Rank 5 evo to
Two Become One-Rank 6 (Special Evo To)
One Winged Angel-Master Rank

Nobody evo to
Destiny's Embrace-Rank 2 evo to
Sign of Innocence-Rank 3 evo to
Spellbinder-Rank 4 evo to
Ultima Weapon-Master Rank

Unversed evo to
Pain of Solitude-Rank 2 evo to
Crown of Guilt-Rank 3 evo to
Aubade-Rank 4 evo to
X-Blade-Master Rank

Special Keyblades

Missing Ache-Rank Unknown (Special Evo to)
Oathkeeper-Master Rank

Abaddon Plasma-Rank Unknown (Special Evo to)
Diamond Dust-Master Rank

Master Keeper-Master Rank

Kingdom Key D-Master Rank

Kingdom Hearts-Master Rank

(Most special Evo's have something to do with either an event or a certain person.)

The path to a certain keyblade of your choice is not directly selected by you but by your actions. The start of a path will be explained with each keyblade, however, it is up to the person to stay along that path to gain that keyblade as well as the evolutions for the keyblade. Each person is allowed 2 keyblade's, but only after one keyblade has reached Rank 3/4 or Master Rank.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Complete Keyblade List   Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:02 pm

The list of Keyblades and their abilities, along with how to start a keyblade's path.

Olympia-Rank 1: A keyblade brought forth when a person shows courage in the face of odds.

Type: Physical
Power: Slightly enhances one's physical power. Can break through shields and armor easily.

Mark of a Hero-Rank 2: Evo from Olympia.

Power: Greatly enhances one's physical power. Can break through shields, armor, and low chakra barriers easily.

Hero's Crest-Rank 3: Evo from Mark of a Hero

Power: Massively enhances one's physical power. Can break through shields, armor, and medium power chakra barriers.

EarthShaker-Rank 4: Evo from Hero's Crest through slaying Heartless.

Type: Physical/Gaia
Power: Enhances one's physical power to cosmic levels. Can break through great shields, heavy armor, and heavy chakra barriers easily. Strikes can cause earth pikes to rise from the ground and small earth tremors.

End's of the Earth-Master Rank: Evo from EarthShaker through special event.

Type:Physical/Gaia
Power: User's physical power becomes immeasurable. Can break through anything physical and any chakra shields. Strikes can cause sandstorms, earthquakes, and through the use of a massive amount of chakra, summon the esper Titan for a moment.

Chaosgnaw-Rank 4: Evo from Hero's Crest through slaying Nobodies.

Type: Physical/Dark
Power: User becomes cloaked in darkness. Attacks from darkness mirror user. Cloak acts as a second skin, making it harder to inflict damage.

Chaos Ripper-Master Rank: Evo from Chaosgnaw through special event.

Type: Physical/Dark
Power: User becomes cloaked in darkness. Attacks from darkness mirror user. Cloak acts as a second skin, making it harder to inflict damage. A single shadow clone forms when used, made of complete darkness. By using a large amount of chakra, user can create a large black hole that doesn't go away unless the keyblade leave's the users hand. Light chakra cannot be conjured within 100 meters of user.

Mysterious Abyss-Rank 4: Evo from Hero's Crest through slaying Unversed.

Type: Physical/Water
Power: Automatically induces Hidden Mist Jutsu. Can conjure water without using chakra.

Abyssal Tide-Rank 5: Evo from Mysterious Abyss.

Type: Physical/Water
Power: Automatically induces Hidden Mist Jutsu. Can conjure water without using chakra. Causes a rainfall to start, even indoors, that slows the opponents movement as if they were walking through dense mud.

Fenrir-Master Rank: Evo from Abyssal Tide through special event.

Type:Physical/Water
Power: Automatically induces Hidden Mist Jutsu, and jutsu cannot be dispelled. Can conjure water without using chakra. Causes a rainfall to start, even indoors, that slows the opponents movement as if they were walking through dense mud. User can create water even in the thickest of flames. By using a large amount of chakra, can summon the esper Leviathan for a moment.

Frolic Flame-Rank 1: A keyblade brought forth from the bond you share with others.

Type: Fire/Cure
Power: Creates a small heat orb around user that slowly heals small physical wounds and lightly burns the foe when too close.

Maverick Flare-Rank 2: Evo from Frolic Flame.

Power: Creates a medium sized heat orb around user that slowly heals physical wounds and lightly burns the foe when too close. Can send heat slashes at foe.

Bond of Flame-Rank Unknown: Evo from Maverick Flare through special event.

Power: Creates a large heat orb around user that slowly heals physical wounds of you and all comrades over a short time, and sets the foe ablaze when they come too close. Can send heat slashes at foe.

Twilight Blaze-Master Rank: Evo from Bond of Flame through special event.

Power: Creates a dome of heat over the battlefield that quickly heals physical wounds of you and all comrades over a short time. Heat intensity is great, making it hard for foe to breath and conjure chakra. Can create pillars of fire just by swinging the keyblade. By using a large amount of chakra, can summon the esper Ifrit for a moment.

Treasure Trove-Rank 1: A keyblade brought forth from one who values their wallet.

Type: Enhancement/Poison
Power: Gives a small strength and speed boost. Strikes inject a poison into opponent that causes temporary sight loss, and arm numb (1 post long). When used against Heartless, Nobody, and Unversed, turns the opponent into $25 with one swing.

Lady Luck-Rank 2 : Evo from Treasure Trove.

Power: Gives a moderate strength and speed boost. Strikes inject a poison into opponent that causes temporary sight loss, and arm numb (2 post long). When used against Heartless, Nobody, and Unversed, turns opponent into $50 gold with one swing.

Winners Proof-Rank 3: Evo from Lady Luck.

Power: Gives a great strength and speed boost. Strikes inject a poison into opponent that causes temporary sight loss, and arm numb (3 post long). When used against Heartless, Nobody, and Unversed, turns opponent into $75 with one swing.

Vicotry Line-Master Rank: Evo from Winners Proof through special event.

Power: Gives a massive strength and speed boost. Strikes inject a poison into opponent that causes temporary sight loss, and arm numb (5 post long). When used against Heartless, Nobody, and Unversed, turns opponent into $200 with one swing. By using a large amount of chakra, can summon the esper Odin for a moment.

Lost Memory-Rank 1: A keyblade brought forth from one who's past is shrouded in from their mind.

Type: Genjutsu
Power: When the foe is struck, they forget how to use jutsu. (1 post)

Sweetstack-Rank 2: Evo from Lost Memory.

Power: When the foe is struck, they forget how to use jutsu. (2 post)

Sweet Memories-Rank 3: Evo from Sweetstack

Power: When the foe is struck, they forget how to use jutsu and taijutsu, including battle dodges. (1 post)

Stroke of Midnight-Rank 4: Evo from Sweet Memories

Type: Genjutsu/Dark
Power: When the foe is struck, they forget how to use jutsu and taijutsu, including battle dodges. (2 post) Blinds the foe with darkness. (1 post.)

Midnight Roar-Rank 5: Evo from Stroke of Midnight

Power: When the foe is struck, they forget how to use jutsu and taijutsu, including battle dodges. (3 post) Can take away an opponents senses, such as sight, touch, hearing, smell and chakra sensory. (1 post)

No Name-Rank 6: Evo from Midnight Roar

Power: When the foe is struck, they forget who they are and that they are ninja. (2 post) Can take away an opponents senses, such as sight, touch, hearing, smell and chakra sensory. (2 post)

No Name Omega-Master Rank: Evo from No Name through Special Event.

Power: When the foe is struck, they forget everything. (3 post) Can take away an opponents senses, such as sight, touch, hearing, smell and chakra sensory. (3 post)

Pikie Petal-Rank 1: A keyblade brought fourth from a cheerful disposition, even in times of darkness.

Type: Floral
Power: Can cause a scatter of flower petals that become razor sharp and strike the foe. The petals can track the foe, but uses up chakra faster. (Senbonzakura effect)

Wishing Star-Rank 2: Evo from Pixie Petal through slaying Heartless.

Type: Magical
Power: Through the use of a massive amount of chakra, can call forth a small shooting star. When the star makes impact, the user is able to cast jutsu without chakra restrictions. (2 post)

Wishing Lamp-Rank 3: Evo from Wishing Star

Power: Through the use of a massive amount of chakra, can call forth a small shooting star. When the star makes impact, the user is able to cast jutsu without chakra restrictions. (3 post)

Three Wishes-Rank 4: Evo from Wishing Lamp

Power: Through the use of a massive amount of chakra, can call forth a large shooting star. When the star makes impact, the user is able to cast jutsu without chakra restrictions. (3 post) The user becomes invulnerable to three elemental attacks. (Can evo into special keyblade.)

Fairy Harp-Rank 2: Evo from Pixie Petal through slaying Nobodies.

Type: Magical/Cure
Power: By playing the harp part of the keyblade, can heal minor flesh and soul wounds. Creates a low chakra barrier in the form of a small orb around user. (1 post)

Fairy Stars-Rank 3: Evo from Fariy Harp

Power: Creates two stars around the user. When needed, the user can grab a star to heal moderate flesh wounds and soul wounds. Creates a medium chakra barrier in the form of a medium sized orb around user. (1 post)

Star Seeker-Rank 4: Evo from Fairy Stars

Power: Creates a ring of five stars around the user. When needed, the user can grab a star to heal moderate flesh wound and soul wounds, or launch the stars at the foe to cause moderate physical damage and spiritual damage. The stars track the foe, making dodging extremely difficult. Blocking does not stop spiritual damage. Creates a heavy chakra barrier in the form of a large sized orb around user. (2 post) (Can evo into special Keyblade.)

Rumbling Rose-Rank 2: Evo from Pixie Petal through slaying Unversed.

Power: Can cause a scatter of flower petals that become razor sharp and strike the foe. The petals can track the foe, but uses up chakra faster. (Senbonzakura effect) Also causes roots to erupt from the ground like spikes by swinging the keyblade.

Divine Rose-Rank 3: Evo from Rumbling Rose

Power: Can cause a scatter of flower petals that become razor sharp and strike the foe. The petals can track the foe without using chakra. (Senbonzakura effect) Causes roots to erupt from the ground like spikes by swinging the keyblade, and gives the user the ability to control roots and vines. (Can evo into special keyblade.)

Wayward Wind-Rank 1: A keyblade brought forth from one who looks forward, even against destiny.

Type: Wind
Power: Can cause an instantaneous vortex of bladed wind to surround the user, strong enough to repel weaponry such as kunai, shuriken, blades, etc. Can also be used as an offensive technique at point blank range.

Follow The Wind-Rank 2: Evo from Wayward Wind through slaying Heartless.

Power: Can cause an instantaneous vortex of bladed wind to surround the user, strong enough to repel weaponry such as kunai, shuriken, blades, etc. Can also be used as an offensive technique at point blank range. Lets the user slide on air currents as if surfing.

Gull Wing-Rank 3: Evo from Follow The Wind

Power: Can cause an instantaneous vortex of bladed wind to surround the user, strong enough to repel weaponry and some chakra bassed jutsu. Can also be used as an offensive technique at point blank range. Let's the user slide on air currents as if surfing. User can send wind slashes at the foe.

True Light's Flight-Rank 4: Evo from Gull Wing

Type: Wind/Light
Power: Can cause a instantaneous tornado of bladed wind to surround the user, strong enough to repel weaponry and up to A-ranked ninjutsu. Can send the bladed tornado around the field without chakra. Let's the user slide on air currents as if surfing. User can send faster wind slashes at the foe. Can cause solar flare's that blind the opponent for 2 post.

Astral Blast-Master Rank: Evo from True Light's Flight through special event.

Type: Wind/Light
Power: Can cause a instantaneous tornado of bladed wind to surround the user, strong enough to repel weaponry and up to S-ranked ninjutsu. Can send the bladed tornado around the field without chakra. Let's the user slide on air currents as if surfing. User can send faster wind slashes at the foe. Can cause solar flare's that blind the opponent for 3 post. User can send light slashes at the foe.

Way to the Dawn-Rank 2: Evo from Wayward Wind through slaying Nobodies

Type: Wind/Darkness
Power: Let's the user slide on currents of wind as if surfing. User can create pockets of darkness that absorbs chakra from C-rank and lower jutsu, but only 3 times per battle.

Glimpse of Darkness-Rank 3: Evo from Way to the Dawn

Power: Let's the user slide on currents of wind as if surfing. User can create pockets of darkness that absorbs chakra from c-rank and lower jutsu, but only 4 times per battle. User can send dark slashes at the foe.

Lunar Eclipse-Rank 4: Evo from Glimpse of Darkness

Power: Let's the user slide on currents of wind as if surfing. User can create pockets of darkness that absorbs chakra from B-rank and lower jutsu, but only 3 times per battle. User can send dark slashes at the foe. User can shroud the battle field in darkness for 2 post.

Total Eclipse-Rank 5: Evo from Lunar Eclipse

Power: Let's the user slide on currents of wind as if surfing. User can create pockets of darkness that absorbs chakra from A-rank and lower jutsu, but only 3 times per battle. User can send dark slashes at the foe. User can shroud the battle field in darkness for 3 post.

Darker than Dark-Rank 6: Evo from Total Eclipse

Power: Let's the user slide on currents of wind as if surfing. User can create pockets of darkness that absorbs chakra from A-rank and lower jutsu, but only 4 times per battle. User can send dark slashes at the foe. User can shroud the battle field in darkness for 4 post. User can use the technique 'Fulminating Darkness'.

Oblivion-Master Rank: Evo from Darker than Dark through special event.

Power: Let's the user slide on currents of wind as if surfing. User can create pockets of darkness that absorbs chakra from S-rank and lower jutsu, but only 5 times per battle. User can send dark slashes at the foe. User can shroud the battle field in utter darkness for 5 post, with no way to dispel unless user says so. User can use the technique 'Fulminating Darkness'. By using a large amount of chakra, can summon the esper Bahamut for a moment. (Keyblade his extra unknown effects)

Brightcrest-Rank 2: Evo from Wayward Wind through slaying Unversed

Type: Emptiness/Enhancement
Power: Can completely nullify one of your opponents strikes, jutsu, or abilities once per battle. The user gets a slight speed boost.

Fatalcrest-Rank 3: Evo from Brightcrest

Power: Can completely nullify two of your opponents strikes, jutsu, or abilities. The user gets a slight speed and power boost.

Rejection of Fate-Rank 4: Evo from Fatalcrest

Power: Can completely nullify three of your opponents strikes, jutsu, or abilities. The user gets a slight speed, power, and defensive boost.

Void Gear-Rank 5: Evo from Rejection of Fate

Power: Can completely nullify four of your opponents strikes, jutsu or abilities. The user gets a moderate speed, power, and defensive boost. The users chakra reserves are expanded for two post, allowing for major jutsu to be used even while low on chakra.

Crown Unlimit-Rank 6: Evo from Void Gear

Power: Can completely nullify six of your opponents strikes, jutsu or abilities. The user gets a large speed, power, and defensive boost. The users chakra reserves expand for five post, allowing for major jutsu to be used even while low on chakra. The opponents chakra drains into the air quickly as long as they are within 50 meters of wielder.

Omega Weapon-Master Rank: Evo from Crown Unlimit through special event.

Power: Can completely nullify eight of your opponents strikes, jutsu or abilities. The user gets an uneral speed, power, and defensive boost. The users chakra reserves expand for six post, allowing for major jutsu to be used even while low on chakra. The opponents chakra drains into the air quickly as long as they are within 100 meters of wielder. By using a large amount of chakra, can summon the esper Omega for a moment. (Keyblade has extra unknown effects)

Metal Chocobo-Rank 1: A keyblade brought forth by one with the heart of an adventurer.

Type: Unique
Power: The users speed doubles. Allows the use of a chocobo familiar.

Sleeping Lion-Rank 2: Evo from Metal Chocobo through slaying heartless

Power: The keyblade doubles as a gunblade. Gains the ability to perform 'Fated Circle.'

Lionheart-Rank 3: Evo from Sleeping Lion

Power: The keyblade doubles as a gunblade. Gains the ability to perform 'Fated Circle.' Gains the ability to perform 'Blasting Zone.'

Guardian Soul-Rank 4: Evo from Lionheart

Power: The keyblade doubles as a gunblade. Gains the ability to perform 'Fated Circle.' Gains the ability to perform 'Blasting Zone.' Once per battle, can call forth the lingering sentiment 'Squall Leonhart' to aid you in battle. (2 post)

Silent Dirge A-Rank 5: Evo from Guardian Soul

Power: The keyblade doubles as a gunblade. Gains the ability to perform 'Fated Circle.' Gains the ability to perform 'Blasting Zone.' Once per battle, can call forth the lingering sentiment 'Squall Leonhart' to aid you in battle. (4 post)

Two Become One A-Rank 6: Evo from Silent Dirge

Power: The keyblade doubles as a gunblade. Gains the ability to perform 'Fated Circle.' Gains the ability to perform 'Blasting Zone.' Once per battle, can fuse with the lingering sentiment 'Squall Leonhart', gaining access to all of his abilities and his weapons while tripling your physical defense.

One Winged Angel-Master Rank: Evo from Two Become One A through special event.

Power: The user gains one wing and the ability to cast 'Meteor', however, uses all of the users chakra. Meteor cannot be cast after the sixth post of the battle. Gains the ability to perform 'Octoslash'.

Destiny's Embrace-Rank 2: Evo from Metal Chocobo through slaying Nobody.

Power: A blitzball appears as a secondary weapon. Gains the ability to perform 'Energy Rain'.

Sign of Innocence-Rank 3: Evo from Destiny's Embrace

Power: A blitzball appears as a secondary weapon. Gains the ability to perform 'Energy Rain'. Gains the ability to perform 'Jecht Shot'.

Spellbinder-Rank 4: Evo from Sign of Innocence

Power: A blitzball appears as a secondary weapon. Gains the ability to perform 'Energy Rain'. Gains the ability to perform 'Jecht Shot'. Once per battle, can call forth the lingering sentiment 'Tidus' to aid you in battle. (2 post)

Silent Dirge B-Rank 5: Evo from Spellbinder

Power: A blitzball appears as a secondary weapon. Gains the ability to perform 'Energy Rain'. Gains the ability to perform 'Jecht Shot'. Once per battle, can call forth the lingering sentiment 'Tidus' to aid you in battle. (4 post)

Two Become One B-Rank 6: Evo from Silent Dirge B

Power: A blitzball appears as a secondary weapon. Gains the ability to perform 'Energy Rain'. Gains the ability to perform 'Jecht Shot'. Once per battle, can fuse with the lingering sentiment 'Tidus', gaining access to all of his abilities and his weapons while tripling your speed.

Ultima Weapon-Master Rank: Evo from Two Become One B through special event.

Power: Each strike from this keyblade drains your opponents chakra and life force, restoring your own. Gains the ability to perform 'Ultima', however, uses all of casters chakra. Ultima cannot be cast after the sixth post of battle. (Keyblade has extra unknown effects)

Pain of Solitude-Rank 2: Evo from Metal Chocobo through slaying unversed.

Power: Keyblade doubles as a mid-sized buster sword. Gains ability to perform 'Blade Beam'.

Crown of Guilt-Rank 3: Evo from Pain of Solitude

Power: Keyblade doubles as a mid-sized buster sword. Gains ability to perform 'Blade Beam'. Gains ability to perform 'Cross Slash'.

Aubade-Rank 4: Evo from Crown of Guilt

Power: Keyblade doubles as a mid-sized buster sword. Gains ability to perform 'Blade Beam'. Gains ability to perform 'Cross Slash'. Once per battle, can call forth the lingering sentiment 'Cloud Strife' to aid you in battle. (2 post)

Silent Dirge C-Rank 5: Evo from Aubade

Power: Keyblade doubles as a mid-sized buster sword. Gains ability to perform 'Blade Beam'. Gains ability to perform 'Cross Slash'. Once per battle, can call forth the lingering sentiment 'Cloud Strife' to aid you in battle. (4 post)

Two Become One C-Rank 6: Evo from Silent Dirge C

Power: Keyblade doubles as a mid-sized buster sword. Gains ability to perform 'Blade Beam'. Gains ability to perform 'Cross Slash'. Once per battle, can fuse with the lingering sentiment 'Cloud Stife', gaining access to all of his abilities and his weapons while tripling your physical strength.

X-Blade-Master Rank: Evo from Two Become One C through special event

Power: The user is able attack with slashes of light in the form of X's, too fast for anyone under the speed of SSS to dodge. Can cause mirror like pikes to erupt on the ground and in mid-air. Gains ability to perform 'Last Stand', however uses all of the wielders chakra. Last Stand cannot be performed until the user has taken fatal damage. (Keyblade has extra unknown effects)

Special Keyblades

Missing Ache-Rank Unknown: Evo from specified keyblade through special event.

Type: Light
Power: Darkness cannot be conjured by anyone else in the vicinity except for the user. The user gains the ability to see in utter darkness and is not effected by solar flares. The user can attack with light slashes, conjure light swords/spears, and create solar flare clones.

Oathkeeper-Master Rank: Evo from Missing Ache through special event.

Type: Light
Power: Darkness cannot be conjured by anyone else in the vicinity except for the user. The user gains the ability to see in utter darkness and is not effected by solar flares. The user can attack with light slashes, conjure light swords/spears, and create solar flare clones. Can create capsules of light that absorbs one of your opponents jutsu, once per battle. Gains the ability to cast 'Salvation'. By using a large amount of chakra, can summon the esper Shinryuu for a moment. (Keyblade has extra unknown effects)

Abaddon Plasma-Rank Unknown: Evo from specified keyblade through special event.

Type: Ice
Power: Wielder can create ice clones and attack with ice shards. Induces a blizzard over the area that chills even through flames, barriers, and armor, making it harder for the foe to see, move, and cast jutsu.

Diamond Dust-Master Rank: Evo from Abaddon Plasma through special event.

Type: Ice
Power: Wielder gains the ability to perform 'Ice Dragon Jutsu'. Wielder can create ice clones, attack with ice shards, and create a trail of ice to skate on. Induces a blizzard over the area that chills even through flames, barriers, and armor, making it harder for the foe to see, move, and cast jutsu. By using a large amount of chakra, can summon the esper Shiva for a moment.

Master Keeper-Master Rank: Evo from specified keyblade through special event.

Type: Unkown
Power: Unkown

Kingdom Key D-Master Rank: Evo from specified keyblade through special event.

Type: Unknown

Kingdom Hearts-Master Rank: Evo from specified keyblade through special event.

Type: Unkown
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Complete Keyblade List   Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:52 pm

O.O Holy shit that's a lot of keyblades. I'm guessing its time to start the Kingdom Hearts event?

As long as I get to beat the bitch Larxene, I'm game.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Complete Keyblade List   Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:20 pm

That's the spirit. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Keyblade List   Complete Keyblade List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete Keyblade List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Dominacion Mortelle/NYD (Not Yet Decided) :: Dominacion Mortelle Guidelines :: Dominacion Mortelle Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: